You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,519
    edited February 2014
    Dear Sir

I would love to look after Al's Bar because...It's full of booze.

Do I get the job?
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Dear Sir I would love to look after Al's Bar because...It's full of booze. Do I get the job?
    Posted by Darntootin
    You are on the 'shortlist' Darn :)
  • Quietly1Quietly1 Member Posts: 213
    edited February 2014
    Dear Sir I would love to look after Al's Bar because...

I can count to 10 without using my fingers (sometimes)
    I am good at holding a rail (so a bar shouldnt be hard)
    I know where you keep the GnT . . . .
    I have already heard the joke "a man walks into a bar ......and says ouch"
    I know you will win the SPT for TKP    :-))

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014
    Dear Sir I would love to look after Al's Bar because... I can count to 10 without using my fingers (sometimes) I am good at holding a rail (so a bar shouldnt be hard) I know where you keep the GnT . . . . I have already heard the joke "a man walks into a bar ......and says ouch" I know you will win the SPT for TKP    :-))
    Posted by Quietly1
    You were doing so well untill that last statement. You must be either totally drunk or deluded or perhaps both. Never the less, you have been added to my selection list. TY for you application, I will be in touch.
  • logdonlogdon Member Posts: 1,777
    edited February 2014
    Stepping up my campaign for election.    I --------- when appointed Manageress will introduce "Rake"   This will mean 10% of every pint poured will be taken back as service charge.  You will get a free roll in exchange. ? 
  • bludreid11bludreid11 Member Posts: 490
    edited February 2014

i would like to vote for LOGDON.
      having read her c.v. i think she is the best quallified of all the candidates.
      she obiously understands the clients needs and wants, also as a woman she can multi task,so as she hasnt got much to do just now she needs something to fill her day. so if you want logdon i will be your campaign
      secretary.

VOTE FOR LOGDON      LOGDON FOR PREZ    LOGDON NEEDS YOUR VOTE. These are some of my ideas others , i will tell you as your campaign gains momentum.

logdons bar  ?? sounds good to me also you need some eye candy for the ladies, i m your man
      VOTE LOGDON  VOTE LOGDON  VOTE LOGDON.

NOW BY MY COUNT YOUR WAY AHEAD IN VOTES
  • goldenb238goldenb238 Member Posts: 338
    edited February 2014
     question for machka . hi aron  im having problems opening up community theread on my downloaded version of sky poker iv uninstalled it and reinstallled it several times with no sucsess . i can open it up on the browser version . is there somthing on my laptop blocking this  any advice would be apprieciated cheers
    edited February 2014
      i would like to vote for LOGDON.   having read her c.v. i think she is the best quallified of all the candidates.   she obiously understands the clients needs and wants, also as a woman she can multi task,so as she hasnt got much to do just now she needs something to fill her day. so if you want logdon i will be your campaign   secretary.   VOTE FOR LOGDON      LOGDON FOR PREZ    LOGDON NEEDS YOUR VOTE. These are some of my ideas others , i will tell you as your campaign gains momentum.  logdons bar  ?? sounds good to me also you need some eye candy for the ladies, i m your man   VOTE LOGDON  VOTE LOGDON  VOTE LOGDON. NOW BY MY COUNT YOUR WAY AHEAD IN VOTES
    Posted by bludreid11
    Nice try to get free beer.!   Keep going and I might give you Rusty's bone he's got fed up chewing on it, no meat but plenty saliva.?   Was saving it for Irishrover but he's run off with the Nit lady. 
    edited February 2014
     question for machka . hi aron  im having problems opening up community theread on my downloaded version of sky poker iv uninstalled it and reinstallled it several times with no sucsess . i can open it up on the browser version . is there somthing on my laptop blocking this  any advice would be apprieciated cheers
    Posted by goldenb238
    Al   Someone in the Bar  clearly had to many beers.    Can I practice my chucking out skills. ?
    pleeeeeeeeease.  Hey David Beckham,  red card off you go. !    How was that not to heavy handed. Eh ?  
  • DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,519
    edited February 2014
    Posted by goldenb238
    I'm sorry sir, you appear to be in the wrong place.

I think you want Mach's Geeky Tech Solutions & Photo Doctoring Emporium, 2 doors down.

And mind the step on the way out.

How's that for customer service Maxy, surely the gig is mine.
  • 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited February 2014
    Al, just popped in for my usual pre DTD warm up drink.

was met coming in the door by Logdon and Darn tossing someone out.

The place is full of campaign leaflets, and Bluereid is offering me free beer for votes.

Sort it out mate.

Oh and Double JD while your at it.
    edited February 2014
    Al, just popped in for my usual pre DTD warm up drink. was met coming in the door by Logdon and Darn tossing someone out. The place is full of campaign leaflets, and Bluereid is offering me free beer for votes. Sort it out mate. Oh and Double JD while your at it.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Best make it a Treble seeing as im in for the DTD this week ;-) not been on all day and am eager for a game!

Just enough time for a Bottle of G - forget the nT - im in a fighting mood!

edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : You were doing so well untill that last statement. You must be either totally drunk or deluded or perhaps both. Never the less, you have been added to my selection list. TY for you application, I will be in touch.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Alas the last comment was probably the worst joke i have yet told. . . . . after all you all know in your hearts Phil12uk is most likely to win it. . . . if he's not fished out by made4game. . . . :-))

In preperation for landlordship ive been practicing using ladder to reach the optics and practicing balancing on a plank of wood slung between crates so i can see over the bar :-))
  • 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Best make it a Treble seeing as im in for the DTD this week ;-) not been on all day and am eager for a game! Just enough time for a Bottle of G - forget the nT - im in a fighting mood!
    Posted by Quietly1
    Oh Oh!!  A bottle of gin!! Best watch out for the Airhostess special !! 
    edited February 2014
    lIn Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Oh Oh!!  A bottle of gin!! Best watch out for the Airhostess special !! 
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Alas the bottle affected my play in an adverse way - i couldnt read the cards and my head was all dizzy - best starting drinking earlier so effects not so large next week - Does the Bar open at 9am?

Am Saving my next Flight for an ME table . . . . . :))
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2014
    sorry not been in latley, been on a secret mission for Al, with the Oval Shaped One!!

Quick Guinness!! Ta

GULP......

Cant stop!! Mission not accomplished yet!!

Am Sure Al' is full of more good ideas for regulars...

Gotta Go!!!
    edited February 2014

al   do you really want someone who cant hold their drink to run your bar ??
      i see that  Q1 was not up to her best because she forgot  the N T, and looking to have more

This must prove that my choice of LOGDON is by far the best candidate to run your bar.

private message to logdon   no dont throw me a bone, and its more than free beer i want

ITS BOTTLES OF VODKA note its plural
    edited February 2014
      al   do you really want someone who cant hold their drink to run your bar ??   i see that  Q1 was not up to her best because she forgot  the N T, and looking to have more   This must prove that my choice of LOGDON is by far the best candidate to run your bar.   private message to logdon   no dont throw me a bone, and its more than free beer i want   ITS BOTTLES OF VODKA note its plural
    Posted by bludreid11

While you may have a point about not holding my drink (i hold anyones thats looking the other way) i must however protest that i forgot the NT - it wasnt forgotten sir merely avoided for the purity of the evening. . . .

Dizzy spells are back - 1 large one should see me through please AL. :))
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2014
    Max Al !1 egg may have a prob on deliv time, fingers crossed but dont look good, Sry!!
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : While you may have a point about not holding my drink (i hold anyones thats looking the other way) i must however protest that i forgot the NT - it wasnt forgotten sir merely avoided for the purity of the evening. . . . Dizzy spells are back - 1 large one should see me through please AL. :))
    Posted by Quietly1
      ive looked at your c.v q1 and by all accounts  your an ok player at the game. however ive also had complaints
      from other members that  their drinks go missing when your around, this may be coincidental,so ive warned all
      members to watch their drinks (GnTs)

private message to Q1  tell me next time you feel dizzy so i can meet you on the tables. I never win so this
      could be my chance. warn  GRAVE  that im out to get him