You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Best MTT Player on sky (poll)

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Ok we have had comments about best MTT players on sky, now lets have a Poll make it easy to see results.

Which of these do you rate the highest?

Comments

• mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited July 2009

Hi, i don't play in the big tourneys yet, since i am not very good and all :P,

But i do watch a lot of them on tv in an attempt to get better and it seems to me there are a few names that seem to pop up a lot that are not on your list.

Daveyzz, Sharksbite and the Swiss always seem to get deep, would seem to me they need a mention.

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    The trouble with the TV tournys is they are all FAST structures and go to the luckiest players rather than the most skillful, im not doubting those players you mentioned are good players, i have met all of them personally and played them many times, yes they are good players, but dont see them in a well structured tournament that often
  • dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    You missed off Rich ;)
    edited July 2009
    lol so many names i could of put, put only let me have that many options!!! but i would of needed about 100 options to consider rich ;-)
  • BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited July 2009

There are 3 or 4 names on that list who shouldn't be there. 1 or 2 big wins doesn't mean a lot, you should have played at least 1000 MTTs to make the list. Anything less really doesn't iron out the luck factor.
    By a measure of ROI and having played /> 1000 games, me and Massie29 are the best players.

The person I think is the best player though is TheGrudge. He's the only player on this site I hate to sit down with.

edited July 2009
    well massie is on a 45% ROI (which is very good ofcourse) cant check yours cos ur username is blocked, im on 40% after i think 800 trnys, cant search anymore cos iv used my 5 searches, but 40% isnt bad either
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll):
    well massie is on a 45% ROI (which is very good ofcourse) cant check yours cos ur username is blocked, im on 40% after i think 800 trnys, cant search anymore cos iv used my 5 searches, but 40% isnt bad either
    Posted by FlashFlush
    40% is excellent.
    Last time I checked mine, it was 52% after 1800 MTTs (about 100 MTTs ago). I would rather play 10 games at £5 than 1 game at £50, so tend to loiter more around the small stakes tables.
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : 40% is excellent. Last time I checked mine, it was 52% after 1800 MTTs (about 100 MTTs ago). I would rather play 10 games at £5 than 1 game at £50, so tend to loiter more around the small stakes tables.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Suprised iv not seen you more then m8, thats the level i tend to play, but only recently gone up to the £20 deep cos its worth it for the structure... maybe ill see on on the tables more soon
  • ginge999ginge999 Member Posts: 95
    edited July 2009
    Wheres thetank????
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    can c theres no votes on there yet lol. players on there wat not fit 2 tie sum players i can names laces
    edited July 2009
    giv u a clue theres 3 in a row lol lololollol all god fun tho, missin sum big names there i agree wiv sum them names there but where is the likkle jockey daveyzz, thats just 1
    edited July 2009
    can c theres no votes on there yet lol. players on there wat not fit 2 tie sum players i can names laces
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Your laces mick?
    edited July 2009
    STOP PICKING ON ME!!!!!!!

I only got  10 choices, i went with the reg, good "community" players then b4 i knew it i was out lol
    edited July 2009
    I think this is one of the few sites where there are more MTT players than cash. This is almost certainly to do with 865 and the chance to be on the telly. A poll like this is asking for trouble!
  • _AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
    edited July 2009
    Massie29 has been around for ages hasnt he...!? And you should see his total profit...! Its a bit special to say the least...! Gets my vote...
    edited July 2009
    nah not mine m8,  i dont claim 2 be the daddy but i cud add 15 names 2 that list and swipe 3 straight of lol charlie nknows i like a laff n bit banter thats y am givin him bit stick,
    edited July 2009
    mass gets my vote aswell apple, but youngun haah hes not fit lace compos broguesUsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilterFlashFlush         616$3  $10  56%$1,904  -76Sky PokerSch. Onlyxmickjenn1297$10  $11  77%$2,911  -77Sky PokerSch. OnlyxTHETANK  1,518$6  $18  43%$9,155  -83Sky PokerSch. OnlyxTULSAHEAT         1,034$9  $11  12%$9,321  -76Sky PokerSch. OnlyxYoungUn         213$0  $9  30%$87  Tilt65Sky PokerSch. Onlyx
    edited July 2009
    sorry lads i ran outa searches, but massie n daveyzz r goin 2 get my vote, 
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited July 2009
    Just noticed this thread.
    Speaking for myself, I am certainly NOT the best MTT player on the site.
    I only play a few times a week now and I treat it only as a hobby.
    I am only included in the poll as I have had 3 recent big Open wins (for which I am grateful).

edited July 2009
    there impressive huck very impressive