You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Best MTT Player on sky (poll)

Comments

• DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited July 2009
    hi guys i have an roi of 40% at mo with 12k profit,but massie is way out in front with a 56% roi and 21k profit,i dont agree that its the luckiest players that win these tournies because massie,the swiss,youngster haysie and a few more are always up there and players cant be that lucky to constantly be final tableing
  • BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll):
    Just noticed this thread. Speaking for myself, I am certainly NOT the best MTT player on the site. I only play a few times a week now and I treat it only as a hobby. I am only included in the poll as I have had 3 recent big Open wins (for which I am grateful). Out of interest I did down load my stats but I dont know how to post the file here. However it says:- Huck_Nall 141 games played               $60 av profit               249% Av ROI               $8410 total profit               87 rating
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    Outstanding results. But 141 games is really not enough to eliminate variance. You're either a prodigy or have had above average luck.

If you take out your top, say, 10 results, what do your stats look like then?

Well done anyway - I don't wish to take anything away from your wins or your good play.
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited July 2009
    Just noticed this thread. Speaking for myself, I am certainly NOT the best MTT player on the site. I only play a few times a week now and I treat it only as a hobby. I am only included in the poll as I have had 3 recent big Open wins (for which I am grateful). Out of interest I did down load my stats but I dont know how to post the file here. However it says:- Huck_Nall 141 games played               $60 av profit               249% Av ROI               $8410 total profit               87 rating
    Posted by Huck_Nall

where do you find your stats to download
  • YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited July 2009
    Why you put me on this list Charlie I will never know. Besides the fact that i'm not actually that great a MTT player (or a great player full stop!) I haven't played anywhere near enough Tournaments to be compared to these guys.

Thanks for putting me on blast btw Mick, very kind of you...

Obv Sharkscope isn't quite up-to-date as it doesn't seem to factor in my 2nd in the Deep Stack last week!
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) :   where do you find your stats to download
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    sharkscope.

Incidentally, I doubt last nights win is included in those figures so there is probably another $3.8K dollars to add.
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    Sharkscopes updates as soon as the tournament finishes i think. But if you satelite in it doesnt record your results, thats what i understand, so many results will be missing (including a couple of FT's in the open when i sat'd in
  • SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited July 2009
    Massie29 is a great player and very helpful

IRISHROVER is a very good player of deep stacks

Spellbnd86 is my vote for best Open player along with Sharksbite and THESWISS

Dave
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009
    You missed off Rich ;)
    Posted by dowzer
    Rich Orford is currently the best cash player on sky according to the last poll
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    im missin 990quid of scope for wen icame 4th in vegas sat, 
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2009
    I should not be on the list. i am awful.

by the way, where is tikay1 ?

and chompy_imo, he may be a big mouth but he can play imo.

cant see mickjenn1's name in lights either.

massie29 is the best.. no question, the guy has the patience of a saint
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    nah am not there yet gregg but think charlie had 24 cans of stella wen he put sum names on there lol, all in good fun tho dont take it 2 serious u no i like a laff, 
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited July 2009
    What about Will Brewin?... Surely 2 cashes out of 2 in the WSOP has to rate as being a top Sky player?

Dave
  • dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : Rich Orford is currently the best cash player on sky according to the last poll
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Multi talented then :D Can't have a poll about the best anything in poker and not mention Rich's name!!!
  • THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
    edited July 2009
    Flash,

I can't believe you called me lucky mate. Sharkscope is the best answer but Skypoker only went on recently, it has a years worth of data ish. It also seems to include some of the larger sit and go type tourny's.

Ed

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilterPict DAVEYZZ1,042$17  $11  50%$18,046  Super Tilt78Sky PokerSch. OnlyPict Sharksbite512$9  $18  44%$4,827  -80Sky PokerSch. OnlyPict THESWISS165$18  $25  27%$2,991  Super Tilt81Sky PokerSch. OnlyPict YOUNGSTER774$6  $9  33%$4,867  Super Tilt75Sky PokerSch. Only

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter 
    Pict DAVEYZZ
    1,042$17  $11  50%$18,046  Super Tilt78Sky PokerSch. Only Pict Sharksbite512$9  $18  44%$4,827  -80Sky PokerSch. Only Pict THESWISS165$18  $25  27%$2,991  Super Tilt81Sky PokerSch. Only Pict YOUNGSTER774$6  $9  33%$4,867  Super Tilt75Sky PokerSch. Only               
  • THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
    edited July 2009
    My cut and paste skills are shocking.
    Av. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100
    50%$18,046  Super Tilt78
    44%$4,827  -80
    27%$2,991  Super Tilt81
    33%$4,867  Super Tilt75
  • Chompy_imoChompy_imo Member Posts: 75
    edited July 2009
    Hoggers, you have my vote. Hope you win it. Despite the outrageous comment. Sigh.
  • EyemanEyeman Member Posts: 1,039
    edited July 2009
    Chompey gets my vote too.
  • skicowboysskicowboys Member Posts: 162
    edited July 2009
    Massie for me, can't believe anyone voted for bubble boy!
  • jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited July 2009
    sorry lads i ran outa searches, but massie n daveyzz r goin 2 get my vote, 
    Posted by mickjenn1
    OI MICKO IM MR CONSISTENT!!!! 33%ROI.. WHERES UR LOYALTY!! ;-))
  • jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited July 2009
    hi guys i have an roi of 40% at mo with 12k profit,but massie is way out in front with a 56% roi and 21k profit,i dont agree that its the luckiest players that win these tournies because massie,the swiss,youngster haysie and a few more are always up there and players cant be that lucky to constantly be final tableing
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    agreed mr daveyzzz..... ;-)