You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Best MTT Player on sky (poll)

Comments

• anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Best MTT Player on sky (poll):
    Ok we have had comments about best MTT players on sky, now lets have a Poll make it easy to see results.  Which of these do you rate the highest?
    Posted by FlashFlush
    can u vote for yourself lol.
  • ALL-7-INALL-7-IN Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2009
    DAVEYZZ: 49% ROI in over 1000 touraments, £12k profit, and a top guy that is happy to answer questions and what not. He gets my vote

DAVEYZZ all the way
  • BOSSBOXBOSSBOX Member Posts: 63
    edited July 2009
    I want to change my vote, will brewin, what an achievment it is to cash 2 years in a row at the WSOP main event. Well done again will, top man IMO.
  • spladessplades Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2009
    Chompy_imo gets my vote as best mtt player on sky...the blokes a legend imo...lol...action jack some might say...love the style, learnt alot from watching...if he does lessons, i'm well interested!!...
  • KdanemKdanem Member Posts: 118
    edited July 2009
    RAZORKEV is awesome
  • essexpokeressexpoker Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2009
    Dont ignore me

edited July 2009
    I never play the open either, which alot of these players with high profit figures have.. so considering..
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll):
    Dont ignore me
    Posted by essexpoker
    How do you get your stats onto here? I know its sharkscope, but how do you physically get them onto here
    edited July 2009
    Print screen, cut em, save it, then add as picture
    edited July 2009

Ok here are my stats (when the pic is approved) this is why i feel i am one of the top MTT players ;-) ... My Profit is not large mainly because for the majority of my time on here i havent played big trnys (only since the £20 deepstack) and 2 of my FT's in the open I satelited in and therefor profits dont count (but 2 or 3 FTs should be on that)
     But the main figure in that is the 55% ROI over 600+ games... that i feel deserves respect :-D
    edited July 2009
    Ever thought about turning pro flash?
    edited July 2009
    Ever thought about turning pro flash?
    Posted by essexpoker
    Lol i sense a slight bit of sarcasm in your voice there...

Unfortunatly living off poker requires making a lot of money and not just having a high ROI .. i dont think $2k over 2 yrs is quite enough to retire on... but the 55% ROI shows the game is there ;)
  • BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : 40% is excellent. Last time I checked mine, it was 52% after 1800 MTTs (about 100 MTTs ago). I would rather play 10 games at £5 than 1 game at £50, so tend to loiter more around the small stakes tables.
    Posted by BigBluster
    HI HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR ROI? is it a feature on this site or do you keep your own records? thanks
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : HI HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR ROI? is it a feature on this site or do you keep your own records? thanks
    Posted by BADBOY985
    www.sharkscope.com .. you get 5 free searches each day.. or more if you sign up
  • BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : www.sharkscope.com .. you get 5 free searches each day.. or more if you sign up
    Posted by FlashFlush
    CHEERS MATE
  • SharksbiteSharksbite Member Posts: 146
    edited July 2009
    Flash, I can't believe you called me lucky mate. Sharkscope is the best answer but Skypoker only went on recently, it has a years worth of data ish. It also seems to include some of the larger sit and go type tourny's. Ed Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter Pict DAVEYZZ 1,042 $17   $11   50% $18,046   Super Tilt 78 Sky Poker Sch. Only Pict Sharksbite 512 $9   $18   44% $4,827   - 80 Sky Poker Sch. Only Pict THESWISS 165 $18   $25   27% $2,991   Super Tilt 81 Sky Poker Sch. Only Pict YOUNGSTER 774 $6   $9   33% $4,867   Super Tilt 75 Sky Poker Sch. Only                             Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter   Pict DAVEYZZ 1,042 $17   $11   50% $18,046   Super Tilt 78 Sky Poker Sch. Only   Pict Sharksbite 512 $9   $18   44% $4,827   - 80 Sky Poker Sch. Only   Pict THESWISS 165 $18   $25   27% $2,991   Super Tilt 81 Sky Poker Sch. Only   Pict YOUNGSTER 774 $6   $9   33% $4,867   Super Tilt 75 Sky Poker Sch. Only                              
    Posted by THESWISS
    Funny Mick should say his vegas win is missing...so is mine lol and thats 9k!:( shame really.
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : Funny Mick should say his vegas win is missing...so is mine lol and thats 9k!:( shame really.
    Posted by Sharksbite
    mine 2 thats 6k.
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : mine 2 thats 6k.
    Posted by anjie1970
    Your My choice Anjie
    XX
    Gary
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : Your My choice Anjie XX Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    ty. xx
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : Your My choice Anjie XX Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    I think you will change your mind when you hear her play against me in the deepstack last night gary... Go on Anjie tell them.. i want the story from your side of things :D