You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Best MTT Player on sky (poll)

Comments

• anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll):
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : I think you will change your mind when you hear her play against me in the deepstack last night gary... Go on Anjie tell them.. i want the story from your side of things :D
    Posted by FlashFlush
    flash dont be such a sulker lol. i gambled and it payed off. i was pot commited i had gone 5000 chips there was no way i was folding an up and down str8 draw for another 4000 chips . there was 18000 chips in the pot. i was lucky and hit my str8. if i hadnt of hit i still had chips left 2 get back in the game.
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : flash dont be such a sulker lol. i gambled and it payed off. i was pot commited i had gone 5000 chips there was no way i was folding an up and down str8 draw for another 4000 chips . there was 18000 chips in the pot. i was lucky and hit my str8. if i hadnt of hit i still had chips left 2 get back in the game.
    Posted by anjie1970

fish lol
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : fish lol
    Posted by mickjenn1
    youve got 2 gamble now and again 2 win games. fish or not.
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : flash dont be such a sulker lol. i gambled and it payed off. i was pot commited i had gone 5000 chips there was no way i was folding an up and down str8 draw for another 4000 chips . there was 18000 chips in the pot. i was lucky and hit my str8. if i hadnt of hit i still had chips left 2 get back in the game.
    Posted by anjie1970
    I think 5K into 18K with an up and down i would not be able to put it down either, over 3 1/2 - 1 with chips left over if do not hit tough but then i`m a fish anyway.
    Gary 

Interesting one to put on play me hands request, see what Matt and Dan say.
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : I think 5K into 18K with an up and down i would not be able to put it down either, over 3 1/2 - 1 with chips left over if do not hit tough but then i`m a fish anyway. Gary  Interesting one to put on play me hands request, see what Matt and Dan say .
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    thankyou some 1 who knows what he is talking about. x
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : thankyou some 1 who knows what he is talking about. x
    Posted by anjie1970
    If that was the case Anjie then i would agree, But there was only 4500 in the pot and was 4800 for you to call, so 2/1 to hit a 4-5/1 chance :P ..

both had 800 in pre = 1600 .. then i bet 1400 with a call on turn =1600 + 2800 = 4400 i then when all in for around 4800 and you called :P so ner ner... neways that hands long gone.
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : If that was the case Anjie then i would agree, But there was only 4500 in the pot and was 4800 for you to call, so 2/1 to hit a 4-5/1 chance :P ..  both had 800 in pre = 1600 .. then i bet 1400 with a call on turn =1600 + 2800 = 4400 i then when all in for around 4800 and you called :P so ner ner... neways that hands long gone.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    what?
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : If that was the case Anjie then i would agree, But there was only 4500 in the pot and was 4800 for you to call, so 2/1 to hit a 4-5/1 chance :P ..  both had 800 in pre = 1600 .. then i bet 1400 with a call on turn =1600 + 2800 = 4400 i then when all in for around 4800 and you called :P so ner ner... neways that hands long gone.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    15000 in the pot then i apologise over a few chips. stop your twining. lol
    edited July 2009
    lets end this discussion once and for all no more posts after this 1 the proof is in the pudding, DAVEYZZ IS THE MAN,MASSIE 2ND cheers guys dont want 2 see any more posts on here
  • mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited July 2009
    i once ate a beetle, it was crunchie...................
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited July 2009
    Apart from the aquaduct (and the roads - they go without saying), what did the Romans ever do for us?
    edited July 2009
    lets end this discussion once and for all no more posts after this 1 the proof is in the pudding, DAVEYZZ IS THE MAN,MASSIE 2ND cheers guys dont want 2 see any more posts on here
    Posted by mickjenn1
    thats in your opinion mick but i seem 2 be leading the poll ?
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : thats in your opinion mick but i seem 2 be leading the poll ?
    Posted by anjie1970
    any fool can vote whether they no wat there on about is a different matter, u cant b serious can ya n think ur the best
  • DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited July 2009
    Posted by mickjenn1
    lol,cheers mick i'm loving it at the moment!,just waiting for downswing!
  • DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited July 2009
    Apart from the aquaduct (and the roads - they go without saying), what did the Romans ever do for us?
    Posted by SoLack
    sanitation,hot water......
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : any fool can vote whether they no wat there on about is a different matter, u cant b serious can ya n think ur the best
    Posted by mickjenn1
    i never said i was the best. i never put my name forward. i never saw your name up there.
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited July 2009
    CHILL................  im the best by far..ty..lol,, mind you won open twice veloc 3 times so not tht bad eh
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited July 2009
    Well of couse sanitation and hot water, but what .....
    edited July 2009
    CHILL................  im the best by far..ty..lol,, mind you won open twice veloc 3 times so not tht bad eh
    Posted by razorkev
    just come 4th in velocity went out on aa lol .x
    edited July 2009
    im not beein funnny but will sum1 tell amjie she doesnt cut it in my league