You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Best MTT Player on sky (poll)

Comments

• anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll):
    im not beein funnny but will sum1 tell amjie she doesnt cut it in my league
    Posted by mickjenn1
    haha u wish u were in my league. whos amjie
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : just come 4th in velocity went out on aa lol .x
    Posted by anjie1970
    ouch anjie hey ho u had best starting hnd wd on 4th tho
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : ouch anjie hey ho u had best starting hnd wd on 4th tho
    Posted by razorkev
    thanks x
  • bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited July 2009
    lets end this discussion once and for all no more posts after this 1 the proof is in the pudding, DAVEYZZ IS THE MAN,MASSIE 2ND cheers guys dont want 2 see any more posts on here
    Posted by mickjenn1
    lol
  • pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited July 2009
    can i ask a question whats more important as a new player 200 mtts. A  a good roi (48%) B ability (73) or C prifit ($ 400)all answers much app pod1
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2009
    can i ask a question whats more important as a new player 200 mtts. A  a good roi (48%) B ability (73) or C prifit ($ 400)all answers much app pod1
    Posted by pod1
    All of the above to be honest mate, amount of MTT's played on their own means nothing, as who knows u may never of cashed... Total profit can be clouded by 1 big win, probably ROI is the best sign, but that can false info if you have not played a lot of trnys... People say you cant tell a good player until they have played 1000 trnys due to variance but i think thats a big excessive, i play ALOT on sky and have only done around 700 and that is plenty to get a good read. So if a player has an ROI of around 40-50% over 500 games then beware
  • pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : All of the above to be honest mate, amount of MTT's played on their own means nothing, as who knows u may never of cashed... Total profit can be clouded by 1 big win, probably ROI is the best sign, but that can false info if you have not played a lot of trnys... People say you cant tell a good player until they have played 1000 trnys due to variance but i think thats a big excessive, i play ALOT on sky and have only done around 700 and that is plenty to get a good read. So if a player has an ROI of around 40-50% over 500 games then beware
    Posted by FlashFlush
    tnx flash,you see some players with low roi and big profit, and like you say 1or2 big wins, think i will just have to play more 200 games like you say isnt a true reflection, hopefully wife is still around when i get up to 500. used to play turbos, scareys etc quick fix and all that,but have fallen in love with deepstakes, suits my game(and bank balance)alot better
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited July 2009
    Anjie 1970, only been playing tourneys since the 20 deepstack started, she has stood out from the rest!
    edited August 2009
    Anjie 1970, only been playing tourneys since the 20 deepstack started, she has stood out from the rest!
    Posted by MADMOO
    ty madmoo x. it was a good game a very very long game nearly 5 hours my head was banging but hey we cashed. thanks again
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : ty madmoo x. it was a good game a very very long game nearly 5 hours my head was banging but hey we cashed. thanks again
    Posted by anjie1970
    Proper Ledge, you!

Well done.

We do seem to be blessed with some superb Lady players at Sky Poker.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : Proper Ledge, you! Well done. We do seem to be blessed with some superb Lady players at Sky Poker.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay xxxx u r my ledgend. xxx
  • rodney2007rodney2007 Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2009
    i voted other, and my specific person is sharksbite. watched her again on channel 865 last week or week b4 and she won the open also seen she had won a big tourny week b4 aswell, always plays well i think. wd sharks
    edited August 2009
    i voted other, and my specific person is sharksbite. watched her again on channel 865 last week or week b4 and she won the open also seen she had won a big tourny week b4 aswell, always plays well i think. wd sharks
    Posted by rodney2007
    Stunningly good - far better than the so-called Big Boys realise.

As I said earlier, Sky Poker is blessed with an abundance of female players who are a match for anyone.
  • rodney2007rodney2007 Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2009
    yeah tikay i am watching the open most weekends and also won it the once myself but i am nowhere near as good as the id say 20 top players on sky they probably all know who they r and yes will bremin should be mentioned more than any other player on this site, he has cashed twice out of the 2 times he has been to vegas so we should all show our respects to him for that and also he is making sky very well known in the poker world, wd to u will
    edited August 2009
    yeah tikay i am watching the open most weekends and also won it the once myself but i am nowhere near as good as the id say 20 top players on sky they probably all know who they r and yes will bremin should be mentioned more than any other player on this site, he has cashed twice out of the 2 times he has been to vegas so we should all show our respects to him for that and also he is making sky very well known in the poker world, wd to u will
    Posted by rodney2007
    Not wrong.

You will note that the better players on here don't feel a need to large themselves up, & they GIQ. (Get It Quietly).

It's a sign of Class.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    You will note that the better players on here don't feel a need to large themselves up, & they GIQ. (Get It Quietly). It's a sign of Class.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Like me you mean? :-D

• JPDERRYJPDERRY Member Posts: 112
    edited August 2009
    The trouble with the TV tournys is they are all FAST structures and go to the luckiest players rather than the most skillful, im not doubting those players you mentioned are good players, i have met all of them personally and played them many times, yes they are good players, but dont see them in a well structured tournament that often
    Posted by FlashFlush
    totally agree the open cant count in this poll,where is the skill in all in or fold play? i voted angie1970 just look at the mtt leauge week afther week,3 players left in mtt i went all in,sb called angie kk on button folded?i had aa,lol k on flop.i beleave she made this great fold,because we told each other the truth and showed r cards to each other alot,and she told me she folded kk,but she made great fold and was heads up,would have got lucky lol,watch her play she plays low ball poker,skicowboys does the same,i cant do that?min raise ak aq?is that how to be top mtt sky poker player? and they very rarely bluff?
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : Stunningly good - far better than the so-called Big Boys realise. As I said earlier, Sky Poker is blessed with an abundance of female players who are a match for anyone.
    Posted by Tikay10
    sorry the open cant count,thats just all in luck,where worst hand usely wins,u have to make a lot of bad calls to win the open
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : Tikay xxxx u r my ledgend. xxx
    Posted by anjie1970
    he used to be my ledgend until he got my chat banned for life for saying idiot on ptp cash table
    edited August 2009
    im not beein funnny but will sum1 tell amjie she doesnt cut it in my league
    Posted by mickjenn1
    what leauge is that? the gimpboy leauge? dis bann the mickjenn gimpboy fan club mtt