You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• TOONGAZZATOONGAZZA Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2017
    same happened before marky u had to put me in

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,315
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> TOONGAZZA wins week 16 <<<:
    so how do i enter tourny i cant see any free entry on my account
    Posted by TOONGAZZA
    Hi Gazza.

It does not work like that, and never has.

1). Select what night you wish to play, as suggested above by safc.

2). Tell Marky (on this thread) what night you have selected.

Marky then organises it via me, and I get the Office to process your entry.

It has to be that way, as it is a "Community Prize", not an official Sky Poker promotion.

PS - well done.
  • markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    edited October 2017
    Cheers safc and Tikay.

Yup Gazza, just post here as advised and it will be arranged for you, well done again!
    edited October 2017
    The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 19th of October...

7:15pm PLO8 BH results – 19th October 2017

Finishing position

Player

Bounties collected

botneck

Enut

chiggypig

timrx8

patmac1947

Py123

Number of runners – 49

8:30pm PLO8 BH results – 19th October 2017

Finishing position

Player

Bounties collected

lufc333

barneyk

chiggypig

smartca627

missunderw

safc71

Number of runners - 43

Updated weekly league table...

Weekly PLO8 BH League Standings

Week 17 – 16th October – 22nd October

Simply post in the thread to ‘opt in’ and then play the 2 nightly £5.50 PLO8 BH Games!

Position

Player

chiggypig

botneck

coo1-um

TOONGAZZA

DONN001

safc71

barneyk

Enut

w4rlock

Essexphil

Updated after week 17 night 4 -  19th October 2017

chiggypig threatening to set new records!
    edited October 2017

^^^^

But, ideally, please give Marky a day or two's notice. Sometimes it's not possible if you only let us know on the afternoon of the MTT.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,432
    edited October 2017
    Managed to late reg for the 7.15 last night and had a bit of a blast, saw some really adventurous play early on so decided to loosen up a bit myself and got to the final table.

Botneck had a massive chip lead over the rest of us but things progressed and eventually I got heads up with Bot who was running like a train. Anyway I managed to turn the tables and actually got into a 2:1 chip lead.

In the final 3 hands I got dealt AdAh2c3d and AdAs3d6s now these are absolute monsters, probably in the top couple of percent of Hi Lo starting hands, massive, huge, virtually unbeatable, the AA23 hand even got a flop of 34K, again a massive flop, just the flop you dream of, surely eh?

I got scooped with both.  

WP Botneck, really enjoyed the game and sat there laughing at the joys of HiLo after losing with those two.
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> TOONGAZZA wins week 16 <<<:
    Managed to late reg for the 7.15 last night and had a bit of a blast, saw some really adventurous play early on so decided to loosen up a bit myself and got to the final table. Botneck had a massive chip lead over the rest of us but things progressed and eventually I got heads up with Bot who was running like a train. Anyway I managed to turn the tables and actually got into a 2:1 chip lead. In the final 3 hands I got dealt AdAh2c3d and AdAs3d6s now these are absolute monsters, probably in the top couple of percent of Hi Lo starting hands, massive, huge, virtually unbeatable, the AA23 hand even got a flop of 34K, again a massive flop, just the flop you dream of, surely eh? I got scooped with both.   WP Botneck, really enjoyed the game and sat there laughing at the joys of HiLo after losing with those two.
    Posted by Enut

Unlucky Enut but great you enjoyed it. A more apt name for the game might be 'Omghaha' :-D
    edited October 2017
    edited October 2017
    friday
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* />>> TOONGAZZA wins week 16 <<< : Hi Gazza. It does not work like that, and never has. 1). Select what night you wish to play, as suggested above by safc. 2). Tell Marky (on this thread) what night you have selected. Marky then organises it via me, and I get the Office to process your entry. It has to be that way, as it is a "Community Prize", not an official Sky Poker promotion. PS - well done.
    Posted by Tikay10
    thanks
    edited October 2017
    friday
    Posted by TOONGAZZA
    Hey TOONGAZZA,

Tonight isn't one of the £33 main event MTT evenings unfortunately (thanks for pointing that out Tikay).

If you could select any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday evening that you would like to play I will make the request for you (please give me a little notice so I can sort it in plenty time).

Cheers

Mark
    edited October 2017
    The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 20th of October...

7:15pm PLO8 BH results – 20th October 2017

Finishing position

Player

Bounties collected

TOONGAZZA

w4rlock

SAGE_ONION

shelly1967

GGjoker

geoff1946

Number of runners – 48

8:30pm PLO8 BH results – 20th October 2017

Finishing position

Player

Bounties collected

hfdbull29

barneyk

shelly1967

Mr_Udigawa

FREDTHETED

Bashi

Number of runners - 46

Updated weekly table...

Simply post in the thread to ‘opt in’ and then play the 2 nightly £5.50 PLO8 BH Games!

Position

Player

chiggypig

botneck

TOONGAZZA

barneyk

coo1-um

DONN001

safc71

w4rlock

shelly1967

Enut

Essexphil

Updated after week 17 night 5 -  20th October 2017

• botneckbotneck Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2017
    Managed to late reg for the 7.15 last night and had a bit of a blast, saw some really adventurous play early on so decided to loosen up a bit myself and got to the final table. Botneck had a massive chip lead over the rest of us but things progressed and eventually I got heads up with Bot who was running like a train. Anyway I managed to turn the tables and actually got into a 2:1 chip lead. In the final 3 hands I got dealt AdAh2c3d and AdAs3d6s now these are absolute monsters, probably in the top couple of percent of Hi Lo starting hands, massive, huge, virtually unbeatable, the AA23 hand even got a flop of 34K, again a massive flop, just the flop you dream of, surely eh? I got scooped with both.   WP Botneck, really enjoyed the game and sat there laughing at the joys of HiLo after losing with those two.
    Posted by Enut
    THANKS Enut and WP Sorry but you had no chance, the poker gods were with me that time.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,183
    edited October 2017
    entered one of these tonight, remembered super quickly why I have been giving them a wide berth.....gl all
    edited October 2017
    entered one of these tonight, remembered super quickly why I have been giving them a wide berth.....gl all
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Played my first one for a while tonight. Lost most of my stack at 30/60 when I opened preflop UTG and UTG +1 raised it up with TTJQ :)

Stupid game, no idea why anyone plays it! 
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* />>> TOONGAZZA wins week 16 <<< : Played my first one for a while tonight. Lost most of my stack at 30/60 when I opened preflop UTG and UTG +1 raised it up with TTJQ :) Stupid game, no idea why anyone plays it! 
    Posted by markycash
    Totally agree stupid game just been knocked out i had full house on the flop other player got straight flush OUCH. Crazy game but guess what i will be back tommorow because it might be my turn :-}
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* />>> TOONGAZZA wins week 16 <<< : Totally agree stupid game just been knocked out i had full house on the flop other player got straight flush OUCH. Crazy game but guess what i will be back tommorow because it might be my turn :-}
    Posted by safc71
    Yup, great game, love it :)
    edited October 2017
    The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 21st of October...

7:15pm PLO8 BH results – 21st October 2017

Finishing position

Player

Bounties collected

patmac1947

lex907

abt13

HOLLYWHIT

BERGKAMP26

coo1-um

Number of runners – 53

8:30pm PLO8 BH results – 21st October 2017

Finishing position

Player

Bounties collected

simmonds25

HOLLYWHIT

churchy18

1234dave

meme4ya01

Raykev

Number of runners - 45

Updated weekly league...

Position

Player

chiggypig

botneck

TOONGAZZA

coo1-um

barneyk

DONN001

safc71

w4rlock

shelly1967

Enut

churchy18

Essexphil

Updated after week 17 night 6 -  21st October 2017

edited October 2017

Hi guys,

Just want to remind you that this Forum will close at around Noon on Monday, & the new Forum will open for business sometime on Tuesday afternoon, if it all goes to plan.
    edited October 2017
    Hi guys, Just want to remind you that this Forum will close at around Noon on Monday, & the new Forum will open for business sometime on Tuesday afternoon, if it all goes to plan.
    Posted by Tikay10

Cheers Tikay,

I don't envisage any problems at this end as long as the content migrates over and I note the tourney results.

Hope the transition goes well, looks like there are loads of great additions.