You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    edited October 2017
    The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 22nd of October...

7:15pm PLO8 BH results – 22nd October 2017

Finishing position

Player

Bounties collected

Claudecat

celticgod

dolphins65

AdAvfc

patmac1947

Enut

Number of runners – 63

8:30pm PLO8 BH results – 22nd October 2017

Finishing position

Player

Bounties collected

safc71

w4rlock

_Mr_G_

hfdbull29

barneyk

Digitalis7

Number of runners - 46

Updated weekly league table...

Weekly PLO8 BH League Standings

Week 17 – 16th October – 22nd October

Simply post in the thread to ‘opt in’ and then play the 2 nightly £5.50 PLO8 BH Games!

Position

Player

chiggypig

botneck

TOONGAZZA

safc71

w4rlock

barneyk

coo1-um

DONN001

Claudecat

Enut

shelly1967

churchy18

Essexphil

Updated after week 17 night 7 -  22nd October 2017

edited October 2017
    So chiggypig takes down week 17. Congrats chiggy, well played!

If you let me know which £33 main event you would like to play with your prize I will make the request. They are on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings.

Updated monthly leaderboard incoming...
    edited October 2017
    Monthly leaderboard after the 22nd of October (1 week of play left)...

Monthly PLO8 BH League Standings

…::: October :::…

botneck

chiggypig

TOONGAZZA

safc71

Claudecat

barneyk

Essexphil

Histo

coo1-um

pomfrittes

Gollygosh

w4rlock

shelly1967

SidV79

DONN001

mistymast

tomgoodun

Enut

NAGGER

trevil25

legslipper

churchy18

weecheez1

Rattious

Results from 2nd – 29th October count – Updated after 22nd October

• chiggypigchiggypig Member Posts: 235
    Tonight please, if i'm not too late :)
    edited October 2017
    chiggypig said:

Tonight please, if i'm not too late :)

Hey Chiggy,

Been out today so just seen this. It will probably be a bit late now. I will ask though but... If you can suggest any other nights suitable as a back up and I will make the request in plenty of time for you?
    The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 23rd of October...

And the updated weekly table...

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 24th of October...

And the updated weekly table...

It was too late for today chiggypig. If you let me know another day I will make the request.
  • chiggypigchiggypig Member Posts: 235
    Next best day for me is probably Monday please.

Is it possible that in the future we could just use our money to register the tournament and get a £33 rebate? that would eliminate the need to know when we can play (obv sky can check that we have actually paid to enter a £33

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,315
    chiggypig said:

Next best day for me is probably Monday please.

Is it possible that in the future we could just use our money to register the tournament and get a £33 rebate? that would eliminate the need to know when we can play (obv sky can check that we have actually paid to enter a £33

Hi chiggy,

No, that's not something that would be acceptable at present. Effectively, giving hard cash to players causes all sorts of potential headaches & exploitable situations.
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,136
    Hi markycash, I am struggling to post excel tables, did they post straight away or did they need approval before they were posted? Cheers, G
    StayOrGo said:

Hi markycash, I am struggling to post excel tables, did they post straight away or did they need approval before they were posted? Cheers, G

Hey G,

Nah, I had the same issues with tables that others have mentioned.

The solution I used was...

1: Update my table as normal on word/excel etc
    2: Press Ctrl+Alt+Prnt Scrn
    3: Paste this into paint
    4: cut the desired area showing the table you want to post
    5: Save this as a Jpeg image and upload it using the new image upload functionality.
    StayOrGo said:

Hi Graham,

Happy to confirm that "Approvals" are not needed for Spreadsheets or Photos.
    edited October 2017
    Excuse my picture experimentation

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 25th of October...

And the updated weekly leaderboard...

Ooh, very posh & arty.

Well done Marky.

The boys on the Betting Board are really struggling with spreadsheets & the like, so any help you can give them would be appreciated.
    Tikay10 said:

Ooh, very posh & arty.

Well done Marky.

The boys on the Betting Board are really struggling with spreadsheets & the like, so any help you can give them would be appreciated.

The joys of Windows XP, MS Word 2007 and paint :p

I am cheating really, just doing my spreadsheets etc as normal and then screwing around with MS Word and paint. There is usually a workaround.

As always, more than happy to offer any help if I can though! Just PM me or you have my email.

Will be happy when I get my first pay packet from my new job and can get a decent new laptop and software and come into the 21st century >:)
    markycash said:

Tikay10 said:

Ooh, very posh & arty.

Well done Marky.

The joys of Windows XP, MS Word 2007 and paint :p

I am cheating really, just doing my spreadsheets etc as normal and then screwing around with MS Word and paint. There is usually a workaround.

As always, more than happy to offer any help if I can though! Just PM me or you have my email.

Will be happy when I get my first pay packet from my new job and can get a decent new laptop and software and come into the 21st century >:)
    Fair point.

Here's Marky's laptop.

edited October 2017
    Haha!

Worth about the same as mine at any rate B)

Will have a quick look and see if I can see a permanent solution to the table formatting problem...
    edited October 2017
    My version of MS Word seems to have limited copy/paste functionality. I know more modern versions of Word have different options for copying things and keeping certain formats.

I suspect even then same problem would arise anyway as the 'leave a comment' box doesn't appear able to remember table formatting the way it is set up. There might be something in permissions to alter the options available to posters.

The HTML Cheat Sheet linked under posts doesn't appear to help either. Tried several options with frames and tables but nothing is happening to the tables.

I am a novice with these things bit I fear the problem will probably be solved by tinkering with the master forum controls and permissions.

Or just cheat and convert the tables to image files :)
    edited October 2017
    The problem looks like it is to do with the Cascade Styles Sheets.

There must be a default on the forum developer end setting the styles to a specific layout (to the way all the old tables on this and other league threads have changed to how they appear now).

I tried to see if it was possible to convert it from this end but it doesn't work (for me at least) from this end. The problem doesn't look to be the way the tables are being put in but rather the way the new forum is converting them.

'Simple' HTML editing is allowed when posting but it is ultimately converting tables to the default Cascade Styles settings. I put in the very long but complete HTML coding for the monthly table I post here but it just converts it to the basic Cascade Style settings.

So the problem looks to be with the Cascade Style settings and/or the amount of HTML forum users can put in. If there is a way to allow forum users to put in more detailed HTML coding in relation to tables and spreadsheets it may solve the issue (as long the formatting is being carried over before it is being auto-converted to the default Cascade Style settings).

It might be as simple as changing these settings or installing a Word to HTML converter on the parent forum controls.

I have learned a bit reading through all this stuff but ultimately I think you have all the tools to fix this at Sky's end.

The short version of the above = I give up :)