You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    P.S.

This is what the output looks like when I get the direct HTML coding for a table...

But the forum is auto-converting it to simple HTML like this...

And therefore all the original formatting is lost.
    @chiggypig

Tikay kindly pointed out that due to UKOPS there is not a £33 MTT on Monday.

Would you like to play the £22 and let me know of an £11 MTT you would also like to play that night? (There is a £22 and also an £11 NLHE BH UKOPS event that night - both are freezeouts).

Either that or you could select a day after UKOPS has finished when the £33 MTT's resume?

@TOONGAZZA - The same goes for you unfortunately. You had asked for this Saturday but there are no evening main event £33 MTTs while UKOPS is on. As with chiggypig, you could play a £22 and also an £11 to get round this if you want to play an evening while UKOPS is on. Just check the schedule and remember some events are rebuys and you can let me know what you think.
    The daily update has been sent for approval so will appear at some point.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,315
    markycash said:

Afternoon Marky,

Maybe I'm missing something, but what does that mean - approval by whom?
    Ahh, ignore that - I've just seen your note on the other thread. I'll reply on there.

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 26th of October...

The updated weekly table...

Tikay10 said:

markycash said:

Afternoon Marky,

Maybe I'm missing something, but what does that mean - approval by whom?
    Afternoon Tikay,

I mentioned it in the 'welcome to the new forum' thread...

I posted the daily update (it contained images). I got a pop up message stating "Your comment will appear once it has been approved".

Noseybonk said on the other thread that this is happening sometimes?
    I will try again...

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 26th of October...

And the updated weekly table...

Worked this time :D Done exactly the same thing before...
    Marky;

1) See my previous reply on this thread.

2) I'll explain shortly on the other thread.

3) They have now been "approved". For some reason (perhaps you kept trying) the Post was repeated 4 times, so I deleted the spare ones.
    Tikay10 said:

Marky;

1) See my previous reply on this thread.

2) I'll explain shortly on the other thread.

3) They have now been "approved". For some reason (perhaps you kept trying) the Post was repeated 4 times, so I deleted the spare ones.

Yeah I tried a couple of times until I noticed the pop up message. It is quite a discrete pop up message so I didn't notice it initially.

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 27th of October...

The updated weekly league table...

edited October 2017
    markycash said:

@chiggypig

Tikay kindly pointed out that due to UKOPS there is not a £33 MTT on Monday.

Would you like to play the £22 and let me know of an £11 MTT you would also like to play that night? (There is a £22 and also an £11 NLHE BH UKOPS event that night - both are freezeouts).

Either that or you could select a day after UKOPS has finished when the £33 MTT's resume?

@TOONGAZZA - The same goes for you unfortunately. You had asked for this Saturday but there are no evening main event £33 MTTs while UKOPS is on. As with chiggypig, you could play a £22 and also an £11 to get round this if you want to play an evening while UKOPS is on. Just check the schedule and remember some events are rebuys and you can let me know what you think.

Reminder for @TOONGAZZA

I have spoke to chiggy who is happy to play a £22 and £11 UKOPS Freezeout on Monday as there is no £33 that evening.
    edited October 2017
    Got your request on my wall to play the £11 at 17:45 and the £22 at 21:00 tonight @TOONGAZZA

It is quite short notice, especially for the £11 at 17:45. I have made the request and will let you know if this is possible.

GL!
    It isn't looking hopeful for tonight @TOONGAZZA

If you could maybe let me know another night this week that you could play a £22 and an £11 and give me 24 hrs+ notice I can make sure it is requested in plenty of time. I know there is a £22 and an £11 on Monday night (both freezeouts and both UKOPS events if you fancied them?) Either that or a £33 after UKOPS is done.

Let me know your thoughts but if you can give me a bit extra notice I will make sure I request it in plenty of time.

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 28th of October...

And the updated weekly table...

• penguin7penguin7 Member Posts: 1,095
    in please
    penguin7 said:

in please

Welcome aboard penguin. I would add your name to the 'opted in' list in the OP but I cannot edit threads. I will however make sure to include your results in future updates :)

Good luck!

The last update of the week

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 29th of October...

The final weekly league update of week 18 sees safc71 swoosh in at the last minute to claim the £33 prize

Chiggypig is crowned the monthly champion for October

I have only included the top 10 finishers to save on the 'paperwork'.

So congrats to safc71 & chiggypig!

If @safc71 could let me know which £33 MTT he would like to play with his prize then I will make the request. There are no £33 MTT's during UKOPS so if you don't mind using it after UKOPS it would save splitting it up into multiple entries.

If @chiggypig can private message me your address details I will post out your monthly prize.

From next month all play for the month will count towards the monthly leaderboard, not just the eligible full weeks.