You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,226
    edited January 2018
    @Catsnap & @safc71

Both of you are due a free ticket into tonight's £33 PLO8 BH thing.

As Marky will confirm, he reminded me on Friday, & I sent the note up requesting these 2 Free Entries at around 0800 this morning. I could not request it on Friday, as it does not spawn until today.

I've yet to have a reply or acknowledgement to my e-Mail, so it's not looking good.

Unfortunately, there are some odd problems in one of the two Leeds Offices today, & I'm pretty sure that's the cause.

I'll send them a reminder now, but I'm not hopeful.

We might yet be OK, if not, please accept my apologies.

edited January 2018

UPDATE

Somewhat confusingly, I just received a reply to my 2nd note & they said "this has now been sorted".

So I went to the Lobby, but its still empty.

Oddly, I DO see both safc71 & Catsnap appear to be registered for tonight's Sunday Major. Have you both qualified for that, or have the Office put you in the wrong jobbie?

Pfft.

Not having a great day up there, or here.

UP-UPDATE

BOOM.

safc71 4000 0
    Catsnap 4000 0

Gl chaps, win the lot.
  • markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    edited January 2018
    Nice 1 Tikay, got there in the end :)

GL safc and Catsnap
  • CatsnapCatsnap Member Posts: 8
    Thanks Mark and Tikay. Appreciate the effort! Gl all. Hope you get to play Marky.
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    Tikay10 said:

UP-UPDATE

BOOM.

safc71 4000 0
    Catsnap 4000 0

Gl chaps, win the lot.
    Cheers @markycash and @Tikay10 thanks for your efforts to reg me into the £33 PL08 bounty been out all day and just seen the trouble you have had.

Tikay should i just cancel my registration for the main or will it be done before the start? I don't think i qualified for it through the freerolls.
    safc71 said:

Tikay10 said:

UP-UPDATE

BOOM.

safc71 4000 0
    Catsnap 4000 0

Gl chaps, win the lot.
    Cheers @markycash and @Tikay10 thanks for your efforts to reg me into the £33 PL08 bounty been out all day and just seen the trouble you have had.

Tikay should i just cancel my registration for the main or will it be done before the start? I don't think i qualified for it through the freerolls.
    If you are correct, then my earlier hunch they had put you in the wrong tournament is correct. I triple checked that I gave them the correct MTT, even gave them a link to it.
    Nothing I can do now.

So, err, you've not seen me right?

Enjoy.
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    Tikay10 said:

safc71 said:

Tikay10 said:

UP-UPDATE

BOOM.

safc71 4000 0
    Catsnap 4000 0

Gl chaps, win the lot.

If you are correct, then my earlier hunch they had put you in the wrong tournament is correct. I triple checked that I gave them the correct MTT, even gave them a link to it.
    Nothing I can do now.

So, err, you've not seen me right?

Enjoy.
    Seen who :D . I will give it a go if by some miracle i take it down i will give a big chunk to charity that seems fair.

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 7th of January

The final league table of the week

edited January 2018
    It initially looked like a tie between Tom and Catsnap. I went to see who had collected the most bounties to help determine a winner and discovered that I cannot f... add up properly a small technical error with the scoring.

So unlucky Tom, a very close call. Congrats to @Catsnap who wins 5 magic beans a tourney entry to the £33 PLO8 BH next Sunday. Is next Sunday okay? I think you also have another ticket 'in the bank'?
    ^^^^

Well done to both @Catsnap & Tom the Thug.
    edited January 2018
    24 runners for the Big Jobbie, pretty good, though 2 were Freebies, which sort of makes it cost neutral. Good effort though.

Winner was a player who very rarely visits the O8 tables, @Jessieak - this was his first foray into O8 in over 100 MTT's. Interesting how the NLH boys seem to do so well in 08. Maybe they are just better players.....

Results and table update from the 8th of January

Results and updated league table from the 9th of January

£5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from 10th of January

Updated weekly league table

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 11th of January

Updated league table

Results from the £5.50 PLO8 BH MTTs on the 12th of January

Updated weekly league table

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 13th of January

Updated league table

Have requested your £33 entry for tonight @Catsnap
    You are all set for tonight @Catsnap good luck!