You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    Sorry about the late update folks, been one of those days.

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 15th of December

The updated weekly league table

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 16th of December

The updated weekly league table after game night 6

It is looking very close at the top of the table as we go into the last round of games for week 25 tonight.

With the extra £33 PLO8 BH game to play at 9:15pm it is a hard one to call.
    @pomfrittes - Thanks to Tikay and the early birds at Sky you are all sorted for tonight pom. Good luck mate!
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Thanks Marky.

The PLO8 BH FT results from the 17th of December

The final league update of the week

Congrats to @Catsnap on winning the league this week. You win entry to one of the Sunday £33 PLO8 BH MTTs. Is next Sunday (the 24th) suitable for you to play?
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    Limped into two final tables tonight and just got ahead of pom then noticed Catsnap had won the 1st ouch :# .
    Well played Catsnap and good luck at the tables everybody for the week ahead.
  • CatsnapCatsnap Member Posts: 8
    Thanks Mark, and unlucky safc and pom. Very tight. Sunday luckbox-ery got me through!

Mark, I can't commit for the next two weeks, being Christmas Eve and New year's eve. I don't know if it's possible to use the buy-in the week after (the 7th Jan). If this isn't possible, then please give the ticket to safc.

I'll do my best to play next week's 33 though anyway, I'd hate to see it removed from the schedule.

Gl all.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,226
    edited December 2017
    Catsnap said:

Thanks Mark, and unlucky safc and pom. Very tight. Sunday luckbox-ery got me through!

Mark, I can't commit for the next two weeks, being Christmas Eve and New year's eve. I don't know if it's possible to use the buy-in the week after (the 7th Jan). If this isn't possible, then please give the ticket to safc.

I'll do my best to play next week's 33 though anyway, I'd hate to see it removed from the schedule.

Gl all.

Hi @Catsnap

I don't want to tread on Marky's toes, it's his baby, but you can use your Prize whatever week suits you best, so don't worry if you can't play the next 2 Sundays. Within reason, there is no time limit on the Prize, though that assumes the Comp continues. If not, it's transferable to any £33 event. Just tell Marky what Sunday suits best, & he & I will take it from there.

Well done last night, great result that.
  • CatsnapCatsnap Member Posts: 8
    Hi Tony, thanks for that. Hope you are well. Rod/Junglecat here, in case you didn't know ;)

I know you don't like bounty comps much...I'm sort of with you on that but maybe we can get you to make a guest appearance sometime. Jen would snap register if she saw you on the player list. (Not meant as an insult btw lol)

In that case I'll allocate it for the 7th if that's ok.

All the best over Christmas.
    Catsnap said:

Gl all.

Cheers for the offer Catsnap but as Tikay says marky will sort something out for you.
    Well done again and good luck this week.
    If anyone has the results from the 2 x £5.50 PLO8 BH games tonight and would be kind enough to post them it would be very much appreciated.

I forgot to note the URLs this morning. If not it is fine I will dig around and get the results.
    200 Omaha Hi-Lo B/Hunter
    Tournament Overview
    Blinds & Prize Structure
    Tables & Players
    InformationTournament ID: 32088919
    StatusClosedStart Date/Time19:15 - 18 DecCash Prize Pool£112.50Heads Prize Pool£112.50Buyin + Fee£5 + £0.50DescriptionThis is £200 Gtd PLO Hi-Lo tournament. Buy ins are split equally between the prize pool and player bounties. If you win a bounty you keep 75% with 25% added to your own head value. Check out the forum for info on the league and how to win weekly prizes!
    Chip Stacks
    StartingLargestSmallestAverage
    Rebuys and Addons
    RebuysnoneAddonsnone
    PlayersPlayers Remaining: 0 / 45
    Player Name
    Chips
    Rank
    Prize
    Heads
    Value

SUN88 135000 1 £41.62 + £26.49 Head Prizes 6
    pomfrittes 0 2 £24.75 + £23.34 Head Prizes 7
    TOONGAZZA 0 3 £16.88 + £1.88 Head Prizes 1
    HOLLYWHIT 0 4 £12.38 0
    macg 0 5 £9 + £1.88 Head Prizes 1
    timrx8 0 6 £7.88 0

200 Omaha Hi-Lo B/Hunter
    Tournament Overview
    Blinds & Prize Structure
    Tables & Players
    InformationTournament ID: 32088944
    StatusClosedStart Date/Time20:30 - 18 DecCash Prize Pool£105Heads Prize Pool£105Buyin + Fee£5 + £0.50DescriptionThis is £200 Gtd PLO Hi-Lo tournament. Buy ins are split equally between the prize pool and player bounties. If you win a bounty you keep 75% with 25% added to your own head value. Check out the forum for info on the league and how to win weekly prizes!
    Chip Stacks
    StartingLargestSmallestAverage
    Rebuys and Addons
    RebuysnoneAddonsnone
    PlayersPlayers Remaining: 0 / 42
    Player Name
    Chips
    Rank
    Prize
    Heads
    Value

patmac1947 126000 1 £38.85 + £22.08 Head Prizes 5
    hfdbull29 0 2 £23.10 + £1.88 Head Prizes 1
    mattnew 0 3 £15.75 + £2.34 Head Prizes 1
    coo1-um 0 4 £11.55 + £11.03 Head Prizes 3
    leSurge 0 5 £8.40 + £13.58 Head Prizes 5
    tomgoodun 0 6 £7.35 + £8.08 Head Prizes 3
    marky just posted the top six from each one let me know if you need more info mate.
    That is great safc, thanks mate!
    I have a note of the URLs for today so will update after the games tonight with the league table showing the first 2 sets of games for the week.

The £5.50 PLO8 BH results from the 19th of December

Updated league table after game night 2

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 20th of December

The updated weekly league table

Hey @safc71 - I went to post your monthly prize from November (sorry about the late dispatch, been hectic here lately). Could you private message me your address again? I thought it would be in my inbox but it was lost when the forum was upgraded.

Cheers mate