You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    lufc333 said:

I don't play every night. but may I opt in please. Thank you

Certainly, welcome and good luck lufc!
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    tomgoodun 120000 1 £37 + £38.16 Head Prizes 11
    safc71 0 2 £22 + £9.40 Head Prizes 5
    aiken2001 0 3 £15 + £9.61 Head Prizes 2
    markycash 0 4 £11 + £9.49 Head Prizes 4
    GGSS 0 5 £8 + £2.34 Head Prizes 1

Well played tom

Absolute thug :D

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,750
    Haha, thank you., can’t beat luck 😊

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 27th of January

Updated weekly leaderboard

Have requested your entry for tonight @Catsnap good luck!
    Reminder to all that the £33 PLO8 BH is tonight at 9:15pm

The weekly league is looking tight at the top so the extra tourney tonight could prove to be decisive!
  • LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,213
    Marky, started playing these last week and going to try and play 3 x nights a week, work permitting. So could you chuck me in from next month please, cheers.
    Although not sure if I can ever compete with this

edited January 2018
    Managed to find a pic of Tom on his first day of school

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,750

Marky, started playing these last week and going to try and play 3 x nights a week, work permitting. So could you chuck me in from next month please, cheers.

Only started playing last week, and I find winning them so easy
    FYP 😏
    edited January 2018
    Lol Tom. I don't do thin or subtle, breezeblock to the frontal lobe more my style.

Its your fault anyway, shouldn't of told me even @HENDRIK62 can win in these.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,183

Lol Tom. I don't do thin or subtle, breezeblock to the frontal lobe more my style.

Its your fault anyway, shouldn't of told me even @HENDRIK62 used to be able win in these.

FYP, can't even get past 1st break most times these days, albeit late regging about 2 a week probably doesn't help my variance to volume level :smiley:

Certainly, great to have you aboard :)

The leagues are weekly, starting every Monday. I will count your results in relation to the leaderboard from now on.
    You are all sorted for tonight @Catsnap good luck
  • CatsnapCatsnap Member Posts: 8
    markycash said:

You are all sorted for tonight @Catsnap good luck

Cheers Marky. Good luck everyone playing tonight.
    markycash said:

markycash said:

Reminder: The new £33 PLO8 BH MTT runs again tonight at 9:15pm.

@pomfrittes @brinna12 @Essexphil @eon1961 @safc71 @HENDRIK62 @tomgoodun @Enut @weecheez1 @ajmilton @conorshay1 @dragon1964 @chiggypig @w4rlock @_kagawa_ @mistymast @birty964 @TOONGAZZA @UrABawBag2 @jascham @Claudecat @IC_DEADPPL @Redmeat2 @Bellagio @SUPERNOVA @Valley40 @coo1-um @Rattious @FLASHJONNY @churchy18 @adzbo @GSmith13 @onejohnb @legslipper @GREGGER01 @EvilPingu @gadze36 @doubleff @penguin7 @Gollygosh @trevil25 @steveysee @seadragon @SidV79 @STUPENDOUS @Histo @barneyk @shelly1967 @DONN001 @NAGGER @botneck @NChanning @Catsnap @LmfaoAllin @notbrook1 @suzy666 @fl4n @lufc333 @koko10

Had to throw Mr Ambo in there (worth a try right?)

I never made it last week. Chances of making this week are at least 61.78%

Good luck all!

Little reminder that the £33 PLO8 BH tourney makes a return tonight at 9:15pm after the break last week.
    Only 13 runners in the £33 tonight. Not looking good for this one :/
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    markycash said:

Got to agree not looking good at all can't expect Sky to continue with it in it's current format.Had hoped given time this would be a success but the problem seems to be that it's a big jump up from £5.50 to £33 for a lot of the regular PL08 players and it's not a big enough pot for NLH players.
    Since Tikay as said we can't have satellites for this which is understandable then that leave's only three options :-
    1) reduce the guarantee
    2) reduce the guarantee and the buy in down to £22
    3) scrap it :(
    Unless anybody else has some idea's?

Well played to a couple of players tonight @tomgoodun winning the £33 game tonight. When i looked he was almost out of the game in third place out of three checked again and he had won it you can't keep that guy down.
    And a big thank you to @Catsnap i was heads up against Catsnap for the 8:30 when i twice lost internet connection he could have quickly blinded me out but played slowly to give me a chance to get back a true gent, Felt guilty when i won it sorry Catsnap :( hope to return the favour one day.
    Footage from the goodun household emerges after his latest victory.

https://youtu.be/uuM7n2VJNTA
    safc71 said:

markycash said:

Got to agree not looking good at all can't expect Sky to continue with it in it's current format.Had hoped given time this would be a success but the problem seems to be that it's a big jump up from £5.50 to £33 for a lot of the regular PL08 players and it's not a big enough pot for NLH players.
    Since Tikay as said we can't have satellites for this which is understandable then that leave's only three options :-
    1) reduce the guarantee
    2) reduce the guarantee and the buy in down to £22
    3) scrap it :(
    Unless anybody else has some idea's?

Well played to a couple of players tonight @tomgoodun winning the £33 game tonight. When i looked he was almost out of the game in third place out of three checked again and he had won it you can't keep that guy down.
    And a big thank you to @Catsnap i was heads up against Catsnap for the 8:30 when i twice lost internet connection he could have quickly blinded me out but played slowly to give me a chance to get back a true gent, Felt guilty when i won it sorry Catsnap :( hope to return the favour one day.
    Yeah, some good points safc.

Changes I see that could potentially make a difference are either/or...

Changing the time to 7:45pm so that it is slotted in between the 2 regular £5.50 games.
    Changing the buy in to £22 and chopping the guarantee.
    Making it a purist £33plo (no BH element) in the hope that @Tikay10 joins the party and brings some of his followers.

If it has to be scrapped then fair enough. It was tried and the PLO8 folks have had the chance to make it a success.

Sandwiching it between the 2 existing £5.50 games would be the best option in my personal opinion but that is obviously up to @Sky_James et al. I appreciate they have many other things to take into consideration. The current set up does not appear to be popular enough.