You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837

The £5.50 and £33 PLO8 BH FT results from the 28th of January

Updated weekly league

So congrats to @safc71 on winning the league this week. You will be entered into the £33 PLO8 BH next Sunday if this runs.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,226

Anyone know who won last night's £33 PLO8 BH affair?

• MrSandmanMrSandman Member Posts: 4
    MrSandman said:

in

Welcome aboard, good luck.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,750
    These keyboards with only 2 letters on must be a right pain.
    Thanks for the plaudits chaps, and well done safc on winning the weekly, well deserved., ul on ft when my Q rag rag rag outflopped your A xxx on a A high flop, also to Mr.G who owned me pretty much all game until I changed my strategy from thinking to ‘eyes closed,mash the raise button’ , luck was on my side.

Results and league table after the 29th January

• conorshay1conorshay1 Member Posts: 139
    safc71 said:

markycash said:

Only 13 runners in the £33 tonight. Not looking good for this one :/

Got to agree not looking good at all can't expect Sky to continue with it in it's current format.Had hoped given time this would be a success but the problem seems to be that it's a big jump up from £5.50 to £33 for a lot of the regular PL08 players and it's not a big enough pot for NLH players.
    Since Tikay as said we can't have satellites for this which is understandable then that leave's only three options :-
    1) reduce the guarantee
    2) reduce the guarantee and the buy in down to £22
    3) scrap it :(
    Unless anybody else has some idea's?

Well played to a couple of players tonight @tomgoodun winning the £33 game tonight. When i looked he was almost out of the game in third place out of three checked again and he had won it you can't keep that guy down.
    And a big thank you to @Catsnap i was heads up against Catsnap for the 8:30 when i twice lost internet connection he could have quickly blinded me out but played slowly to give me a chance to get back a true gent, Felt guilty when i won it sorry Catsnap :( hope to return the favour one day.
    im happy with number 2 , or even the time changed to 8ish to if that makes adifference, i do notice a lot of players playing the dym sitngo's and be good to try and get them in , maybe we could get rid of the bounties, even though that does save me a lot of money when i bubble

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 30th of January

Updated weekly league table

• EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,429
    I've not been around much recently on Sunday evenings and it's a shame to see the £33 struggling. From a personal point of view an earlier start time (7.45 ideal) would be better. If it needs to drop to £22 with a lower guarantee then so be it.

Changing to a pure PLO8 (no BH) would be fun but I suspect may lose some runners due to people not wanting to play BH and non BH at the same time, although if it encouraged Tikay to play I am sure that his plethora of admirers would more than make up for that.

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 31st of January

Updated weekly league

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 1st of February

Updated weekly league

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 2nd of February

Updated weekly league

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 3rd of February

Updated weekly league

Potential for some swings as we go into the last games of week 32 tonight.

The guarantee, rather unsurprisingly, has been reduced to £400. To be honest I thought the tourney may have been pulled.

Up to the ploppers to vote with their feet if you want this tourney to do well. I realise that sounds a bit rich coming from me but in all honesty I am finding it difficult to even get the time to update this every day at the moment. I will keep doing so though as I know at least some of you enjoy playing in the league each week.

I will go and request your entry for tonight @safc71 good luck mate!
    You are all set for tonight @safc71 thanks to Tikay/Sky
  • Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    is it still ok to opt in?
    Chris_Mc said:

is it still ok to opt in?

Certainly, welcome aboard and good luck!

The PLO8 BH FT results from the 4th of February

Updated weekly league table

So congrats to @safc71 on winning the league this week! You will be entered into the £33 PLO8 BH next Sunday if this is suitable?
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    markycash said:

Cheers @markycash (posted this earlier but it must have gone missing in action).
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    markycash said:

Cheers @markycash