You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    South Korea says North Korea's Kim Jong Un is 'alive and well ...

Living in Pontypridd Wales.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,520
    goldon said:

South Korea says North Korea's Kim Jong Un is 'alive and well ...

Living in Pontypridd Wales.

He may have died.
    And been replaced by a looky-likey.

Kim Jong Deux.
    Lady in Waiting

China sends medical experts to advise on Kim Jong Un, report says
    Who next.
    Butter wouldn't melt.............. predicted successor Sister but some say no female.
    The report he is ill was dismissed by South Korea's presidential palace, which said they had received no information that suggested the 36-year-old was seriously ill.
    He has History of Health problems obese smoker dodgy ticker.
    However, as speculation continues to mount over the health of Kim Jong-un, attention is turning to who is next in line to take over in the event of his death. Male line still children.
    Coronavirus: Spitting players should be cautioned because of infection risk, says Fifa doctor

Three over my house yesterday

@BBSAirport Why are small planes allowed up for a jolly? Is this ESSENTIAL? We get pulled over by #TVP going to shops or work which is essential!! Small aircraft jolly’s are NOT Essential #lockdownuk #NHS #SaveLives

I'm really proud of myself.......... why.......... not strangled the wife yet. cough!
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,597
    goldon said:

I'm really proud of myself.......... why.......... not strangled the wife yet. cough!

I'm more proud of her not strangling you :D
    Just checking you all still popping in.

She may get to go shopping again one day........ till then .....

edited April 2020
    PJ lost again. sob!
    Carlton 11 breaks record.

Helped by strong southerly winds, he leap-frogged two other cuckoos named PJ and Senan who are currently stopping over in Spain and North Africa.
    Do like a Beautiful Bird ........... this one visits my feeder early morning most days.

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited May 2020
    goldon said:

Do like a Beautiful Bird ........... this one visits my feeder early morning most days.

That concrete post is likely to give it a headache.
    well spotted............ it never lands straight on the wire feeder or the roosting pole the feeder hangs on, always the cloths line post then onto the feeder at the rear were I can't get picture of him. My camera not great and was on full zoom having tried to get close several times only to scare him away. Never gonna land on my hand. sob!
    Kim not been happy slapped by two girls .... yet. !

Reuters could not independently verify the KCNA report.

KCNA reported that Kim cut a ribbon at the ceremony on Friday and those attending the event "burst into thunderous cheers of 'hurrah!' for the Supreme Leader who is commanding the all-people general march for accomplishing the great cause of prosperity."

Hurrah, Hurrah two meter's apart. Think he's helping with making face masks. Cough!
    edited May 2020
    goldon said:

well spotted............ it never lands straight on the wire feeder or the roosting pole the feeder hangs on, always the cloths line post then onto the feeder at the rear were I can't get picture of him. My camera not great and was on full zoom having tried to get close several times only to scare him away. Never gonna land on my hand. sob!</ <blockquote class="UserQuote">

goldon said:

well spotted............ it never lands straight on the wire feeder or the roosting pole the feeder hangs on, always the cloths line post then onto the feeder at the rear were I can't get picture of him. My camera not great and was on full zoom having tried to get close several times only to scare him away. Never gonna land on my hand. sob!

I’ve done the donkey work for you.
    Woodpeckers have two toes at the front, two at the back. Four claws.
    These make it more suitable for climbing near vertical objects, which tree trunks are to a degree.
    It has stiff tail feathers to act as an anchor when on vertical things.
    So it’s more suited to being vertical than horizontal it seems.
    So, it appears it would be more suited to the post, than on the feeder, taking its claws into account.
    Birds normally have a recce when on their own, before indulging.
    As for eating on the other side, it’s obviously keeping his eye on the guy that keeps turning up when he does.
    A clear case of storking.
    Funny you should mention " A clear case of storking " Chill

White stork pair could become first to breed in wild in UK for ... years
    - White storks nesting on top of an ancient oak tree could become the first wild pair to successfully breed in Britain for 500 hundred years.

With nine eggs, if they all hatch .... hope Mum doesn't mistake Stork for clutter and chuck some chicks out. Like they do.........
    goldon said:

Funny you should mention " A clear case of storking " Chill

White stork pair could become first to breed in wild in UK for ... years
    - White storks nesting on top of an ancient oak tree could become the first wild pair to successfully breed in Britain for 500 hundred years.

With nine eggs, if they all hatch .... hope Mum doesn't mistake Stork for clutter and chuck some chicks out. Like they do.........

How did they get in?
    I thought we had beefed up our borders?
    Baby Boom on it'd way.........block up you're chimney. Culprit stork or Isolation. ?
    When the boat comes in.

This is Bird Watch ......................not Animal Farm you talking a load of Bull.

Did it swim across the English Channel, Mm! notify immigration or the Butcher.
    goldon said:

This is Bird Watch ......................not Animal Farm you talking a load of Bull.

Did it swim across the English Channel, Mm! notify immigration or the Butcher.

That’s our first recruit for our beefed up border patrol,with sharpened horns to pop the dinghies.