You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,537
    Jobs for the Boys.

Well, I did get banned some time ago for calling "Sky Dave" Rodney Trotter. Yep! that got you banned in them days. lol
    Glad a grown up is now in charge.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    goldon said:

Jobs for the Boys.

Well, I did get banned some time ago for calling "Sky Dave" Rodney Trotter. Yep! that got you banned in them days. lol
    Glad a grown up is now in charge.

There's definitely a few " triggers" on here :D
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Exactly Goldon.

Sky used to be very quick with the banhammer back in the day, but not anymore.
    So to get banned now, you must have to post some pretty disgusting rubbish. And DD was recently banned, so make of that what you will.

Have a lovely Sunday both of you, and give my regards to Rainman.
  • Options

Exactly Goldon.

Sky used to be very quick with the banhammer back in the day, but not anymore.
    So to get banned now, you must have to post some pretty disgusting rubbish. And DD was recently banned, so make of that what you will.

Have a lovely Sunday both of you, and give my regards to Rainman.

Before you head back to the rock , perhaps you would like to evidence this so called disgusting rubbish , I'm being accused of posting .
  • Options
    ^^^^ classic trigger video above :D
  • Options
    Can't sweep away "Trolls" have to get Cato after him.
  • Options
    He's not very good with his Investigative skills......... egg on face seem to remember.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    goldon said:

He's not very good with his Investigative skills......... egg on face seem to remember.

That was actually shocking , plumbed new depths ...won't go into details out of respect for paige
  • Options
    Glass Houses.........
  • Options
    Trip down memory lane keeps me grounded "Trish" dear friend still in my heart. .........
    lost many friends this year need to keep the one's still here. Troll go Home.
  • Options
    Some Lag...... Sky Towers solar panels not getting any Sun.
  • Options
  • Options
    he jumped after I pushed him but Hey! nobody saw it.
  • Options
    I'll get you a good barrister , plead diminished responsibility
  • Options
    Good exercise in Troll Hunting thier like Terracotta Warriors in a hole under the Forum waiting for action to defend the Realm. My Plea is Insanity this Thread is my Proof.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    You and your little bunch of cretin mates are all the same.
    All any of you do is irritate and try and cause issues. And then you all claim that the people who actually add value to the forum and don’t like to see your nastiness are the trolls.
  • Options
    goldon said:

Good exercise in Troll Hunting thier like Terracotta Warriors in a hole under the Forum waiting for action to defend the Realm. My Plea is Insanity this Thread is my Proof.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Jac35 said:

You and your little bunch of cretin mates are all the same.
    All any of you do is irritate and try and cause issues. And then you all claim that the people who actually add value to the forum and don’t like to see your nastiness are the trolls.

The way I see it is , Goldon was actually making a harmless , funny post as a result of some friendly funny banter on a 28p dym and was immediately jumped on by evilpingu who assumed wrongly it was a dig about someone. I didn't read him abuse anyone by calling them a bellend or a cretin .