You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    Going down the Charity Shop now to help "Misty" chose new suit for Vegas.
    Think Victoria nabbed them all for David.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Morning Goldon.

Hope you are well Sir. Just popped in to raise a glass to what would have been Trish's Birthday today. Gone but not forgotten. #RIPPaige

Cheers.

PS....see you have had visitors. Ignore is the best policy....they think cos they have 'protection', they can say and goad who they want. Pathetic. Stay safe B)
  • Options
    paige55 said:

Hi there sweetie happy valentines day love trish xxx

Miss her terribly we had connection, she had the "Hots" for you bit of a "Cougar" have
    gone back over her posts like the one above. She never got over losing her beloved Roddy Cain Terrier. Noticed some posts been deleted. She was treated disrespectfully.

https://youtu.be/PGznEXXWdoo
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,171

The Tweets deleted were deleted at Trish's request. Sometimes she'd get a little carried away, so she'd ask me to delete a few, & I was happy to oblige.
  • Options
    Thank you Al for your post to remind me. She was my protector on this thread and "Hot Pant" girl, think she's still looking after me by sending me the Puppies. Had to remind someone they were not perfect so spent some time down memory lane going over her posts.
    She was big Rod Stewart fan naming her dog after him. Going to be sad day.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

The Tweets deleted were deleted at Trish's request. Sometimes she'd get a little carried away, so she'd ask me to delete a few, & I was happy to oblige.

Thank you Mr T was (curious) as they are more precious now.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,171

She sometimes got a little carried away, & posted the same thing repeatedly, and would then realise & ask me to delete them. It was no bother.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

She sometimes got a little carried away, & posted the same thing repeatedly, and would then realise & ask me to delete them. It was no bother.

Yes, character she was, her friends knew and made allowances, some didn't, accept they were deleted at her request not an issue more observation.
    Can I have my other Puppy back she sent me........... ! cough!
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    edited April 2019
    MAXALLY said:

Morning Goldon.

Hope you are well Sir. Just popped in to raise a glass to what would have been Trish's Birthday today. Gone but not forgotten. #RIPPaige

Cheers.

PS....see you have had visitors. Ignore is the best policy....they think cos they have 'protection', they can say and goad who they want. Pathetic. Stay safe B)

Someone has directed me to this sad excuse of a thread, cos you think it is 'clever' to have a dig at me for some reason behind my back. Whatever, you sad sad imbecile. Say it to my face, and I will except the the wind up. Hide behind a keyboard, like your rent boy does, and I will take offence.

Anyway, hows the wife??!!! FU!”

Evening Allan
    I bow down to your greater knowledge on these things.
    To update you, my ex wife is now pretty much confined to a wheelchair

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Jac35 said:

MAXALLY said:

Morning Goldon.

Cheers.

Someone has directed me to this sad excuse of a thread, cos you think it is 'clever' to have a dig at me for some reason behind my back. Whatever, you sad sad imbecile. Say it to my face, and I will except the the wind up. Hide behind a keyboard, like your rent boy does, and I will take offence.

Evening Allan

WOW....dragging up this (even though I did post an apology after). FTR, it was never about the health of your wife. It was the fact she was now your EX WIFE. You took great delight at giving me some grief and abuse (obv not on this forum) when a relationship of mine broke down. This was pay back time. I did however regret posting it shortly after. However, as you have brought it back up again....not so much now. As I have said, and this just confirms it.....you are pathetic.

(apologies for the intrusion on your thread Goldon)

• Options
    edited April 2019
    MAXALLY said:

Jac35 said:

MAXALLY said:

Morning Goldon.

Cheers.

Evening Allan

WOW....dragging up this (even though I did post an apology after). FTR, it was never about the health of your wife. It was the fact she was now your EX WIFE. You took great delight at giving me some grief and abuse (obv not on this forum) when a relationship of mine broke down. This was pay back time. I did however regret posting it shortly after. However, as you have brought it back up again....not so much now. As I have said, and this just confirms it.....you are pathetic.

(apologies for the intrusion on your thread Goldon)

This isn’t really the truth
    I still have the messages where I said I wouldn’t be taking any sides and would remain friends with both of you. You took exception to me still being friends with your ex partner and began with your vitriol towards me
    Maybe try and lose some of the misguided bitterness
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Did we ever find out who the mysterious 'rent boy' is?
  • Options
    Happy to have you both on my thread to air grievances there is need to get things said and out of your systems. Hope TK will allow leeway, so you can settle this dispute without anyone getting banned. Thought this was settled between you ages ago.
    I took Al side because you all ganged up on him. I don't know who's right or wrong but like all argument & Marriage tiffs things get said in the heat of the moment. I never go on Utube or Facebook so don't know what was said, however to hold long term grudges is neither healthy or productive. I can't see what Alan has said in his post that is directly aimed at you so surprised at your reaction. Something in the past I don't know.!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    goldon said:

Happy to have you both on my thread to air grievances there is need to get things said and out of your systems. Hope TK will allow leeway, so you can settle this dispute without anyone getting banned. Thought this was settled between you ages ago.
    I took Al side because you all ganged up on him. I don't know who's right or wrong but like all argument & Marriage tiffs things get said in the heat of the moment. I never go on Utube or Facebook so don't know what was said, however to hold long term grudges is neither healthy or productive. I can't see what Alan has said in his post that is directly aimed at you so surprised at your reaction. Something in the past I don't know.!

I love that
    You took his side without knowing any facts 😊

Thank you for being our mediator 😊
  • Options
    goldon said:

I’ll take a wild stab that

FU

was aimed directly at me 😊
  • Options
    Read his post twice can't see where he used FU and not been edited. !

If you are referring to previous post you posted where he apologized then why can't you accept it.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited April 2019
    Keyboard warrior? Ganged up on? His private messages do the talking.

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited April 2019

Keyboard warrior? Ganged up on? His private messages do the talking.

Oh, so it wasn't just me that got one of those messages then.

• Options
    That did not come from Sky Forum so why post it here. He has Apologized that he made mistake after being goaded, if you and your friends can't accept it then you have the problem. We are all human and make mistakes I do and so do you, so man up move on or become sad old man like me. fwiw
  • Options
    Can you please post your tweets which made him react like that. thanks in advance.