You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479

Jac35 said:

You and your little bunch of cretin mates are all the same.
    All any of you do is irritate and try and cause issues. And then you all claim that the people who actually add value to the forum and don’t like to see your nastiness are the trolls.

The way I see it is , Goldon was actually making a harmless , funny post as a result of some friendly funny banter on a 28p dym and was immediately jumped on by evilpingu who assumed wrongly it was a dig about someone. I didn't read him abuse anyone by calling them a bellend or a cretin .
    We see things very differently on a regular basis
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Jac35 said:

Jac35 said:

All any of you do is irritate and try and cause issues. And then you all claim that the people who actually add value to the forum and don’t like to see your nastiness are the trolls.

The way I see it is , Goldon was actually making a harmless , funny post as a result of some friendly funny banter on a 28p dym and was immediately jumped on by evilpingu who assumed wrongly it was a dig about someone. I didn't read him abuse anyone by calling them a bellend or a cretin .
    We see things very differently on a regular basis
    Very happy with that summary .
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    Blimey, bad me .... not the best choice of Thread Heading, was meant to be posted here but one glass wine turned into bottle ....... think won the game also. lol
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

Jac35 said:

The way I see it is , Goldon was actually making a harmless , funny post as a result of some friendly funny banter on a 28p dym and was immediately jumped on by evilpingu who assumed wrongly it was a dig about someone.
    Okay, I'll post in this cesspit of a thread, seeing as I'm being talked about in here (and not for the first time).

What Goldon posted would ordinarily be considered a d*ck move - You simply don't make public comment on the stakes someone is playing if they've dropped down to really low stakes where it's likely the person has gone busto or lost a big chunk of their roll. That's just Poker etiquette and of course I'm going to call him out on that, as I would literally any other person on this forum.

I didn't realise it was 'a joke', probably because I find Goldon about as funny as a burning orphanage, so nothing in his original post even hinted at him joking or his post being funny to me.

It just so happens that I'm one of the people that actually posts content worth reading, and that a small clique on here have thrown into a group of 'trolls' in their minds, so of course me responding to Goldon the same way as I would respond to anyone else in that spot is taken as an opportunity to carry on their personal vendettas like real trolls do.
  • Options
    EvilPingu said:

Jac35 said:

The way I see it is , Goldon was actually making a harmless , funny post as a result of some friendly funny banter on a 28p dym and was immediately jumped on by evilpingu who assumed wrongly it was a dig about someone.
    Okay, I'll post in this cesspit of a thread, seeing as I'm being talked about in here (and not for the first time).

What Goldon posted would ordinarily be considered a d*ck move - You simply don't make public comment on the stakes someone is playing if they've dropped down to really low stakes where it's likely the person has gone busto or lost a big chunk of their roll. That's just Poker etiquette and of course I'm going to call him out on that, as I would literally any other person on this forum.

I didn't realise it was 'a joke', probably because I find Goldon about as funny as a burning orphanage, so nothing in his original post even hinted at him joking or his post being funny to me.

It just so happens that I'm one of the people that actually posts content worth reading, and that a small clique on here have thrown into a group of 'trolls' in their minds, so of course me responding to Goldon the same way as I would respond to anyone else in that spot is taken as an opportunity to carry on their personal vendettas like real trolls do.
    Considering you rarely see a serious let alone a spiteful comment out of the blue on here from Goldon , so no great leap of faith to work out it was banter .
  • Options
    goldon said:

Blimey, bad me .... not the best choice of Thread Heading, was meant to be posted here but one glass wine turned into bottle ....... think won the game also. lol

Did set record straight that it was posted in wrong section but you jumped in deep end and like all the clique Trolls start name calling, very childish not worthy of reading.
    Don't like my Thread ..... Mm! OK it was started for my pleasure to pass the time between games, not everyone's cuppa but I don't drone on about the same thing week in week out. Think you're a closet fan really. lol
  • Options
    Hi Dobi do you think I should offer Evil discount membership of my fan Club this year.
  • Options
    goldon said:

Hi Dobi do you think I should offer Evil discount membership of my fan Club this year.

Not sure you can get much cheaper than free :D
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

goldon said:

Not sure you can get much cheaper than free :D
    That sounds great, I can re-gift it to @hhyftrftdr or @Jac35 :)
  • Options
    Don't mess ....... with the ( Beast of Bodmin ) Meow!
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,097
    Calm down, everyone.

Or I will set "Misty the Mighty" on all of you :)
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,479
    Essexphil said:

Calm down, everyone.

Calm down?

Perfectly calm
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    Essexphil said:

Calm down, everyone.

and @MISTY4ME is certainly MIGHTY!!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I could get Crowd Funding my ratings have gone through the roof. ?
  • Options
    If I'm open to abuse so are you..........silly
  • Options
    remember ASBO's badge of honour so click all you like....... lol
  • Options
    Not getting the "Buzz" from being a "Troll" so handing in my notice, cleaned up my spit.
  • Options
    goldon said:

Not getting the "Buzz" from being a "Troll" so handing in my notice, cleaned up my spit.

Quitter ! :D
  • Options