You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    Disclaimer; You venture in here at own risk ( risk assessment ) You could be Hounded down till you utter obscene words that get you banned.
    Plus, no serious question will receive intelligent answer.

Welcome.
    Missing my Puppies already.........

The Creature from the Black Lagoon needs to get out more..........

Take a Milkshake you could have Essex moment.
    Dobi, I better be getting more than this Guy.

This Seriousness is giving me Palpitations need to sit in dark room for while.

Mm! now should I have had my Puppies vaccinated for "Rabies" Forum keeps having them put down.

SWAMPY SYNDROME

Are you suffering from too much swamp fever need a break ....... well get down the Polling station and silence the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Hip, Hip, Harra!

The Wife usually has the last word or I don't get fed......... so happy to let Essex have it on Puppies Thread.

Sob! I have let my Puppies down big time by not informing them about the Poison on here.

https://youtu.be/WPQCzgN0Wvc
    There were no Students at our Polling Station as they were told they would have to pay their student loans before they could vote. what!
    Big Thank you to all my well wishers ...... I have picked out what I think is nice one.
    Got it in the Garden now and made few bob from the neighbours.

On Yer Bike, doubters

Well, have good news, Dobi your Thread is still going........ bad news, squatters are in, need to call the "Bailiff"

Do you ever get that feeling........... cough! .... you're cycling up hill all the time. !

What a lucky find ... Shussssssh Someone Boobed & I found it .... can't stop smiling ....suppose have to give it back......... after down loading. he! he!

Parenting over the Years.... worth a read .... wont post it here, but tells how my sons kids could become milkshake throwers or worse.

• VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,274
    Interesting; The EU claim we have had peace in Europe because of the EU.........

Nothing to do with half dozen Nations having Nuclear Weapons that could blow the World apart including whoever starts it first.
    Mm! gone all Hippy

Out of the Milkshake Swamp.............. Nigel does not need to be in British Politics he's Superstar in the States, they love him, we love him, well, most of us do. cough!

https://youtu.be/z6gZKXntbQQ
    Nigel sent them a Pint (each) one was quick on the freebie.

When you finished your Beer Lads back to the boat ..... it's sinking.

Am I the only one with this book.