You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    goldon said:

This Picture is a bit haysie

I sincerely hope Haysie is ok.
    He’s an excellent sparring partner.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    Keeping his Head Down as he's not on the "Honours List" this Year.
    Four Million in Fireworks up in smoke tonight in Australia. Scrap it, show reruns like TV
    May I be the First to wish you all on Sky Poker ......... Happy Easter.

Why aren't things just common sense and implemented rather than the need for Courts to get involved to make judgements.

Only just recovered from Bonfire Night ........

On again Sigh! But always watch and sing along..........

The Curse of the £2.30 Token lost every hand till dumped it.
    This will Knock you're Socks Off .......... Hic! Cough!

This was ten years ago did this Tree couldn't do it now........

Oz in the news at minute, have Sister in Perth West Australia been to visit few times, have their share bush fires ... remember climbing this tree while there ....... looking up it looked easy but half way up the bum squeaks ....... I kid you not ..... passed chap half way up, couldn't move, was scary having to go round him, then, at the top his Girlfriend asked where he was.
    The Tree was swaying back and fro wind getting up so started back down. That was even worse passed the same chap still stuck half way, we all tried to coax him down but he wouldn't budge in the end his girlfriend had to call Tree Rescue help line.

https://youtu.be/Od4_EAwoZzQ
    They have more Camel's in Australia than Egypt ....
    Australia, home to the world's largest camel herd -

- Camels were imported to Australia in the 19th century from Arabia, ... Camels range over a vast area and can travel more than 40 miles in a day ...
    -
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Upside Down Tree's thought they were winding me up till saw them.

Upside down tree Australia
    Featured snippet from the web
    Adansonia digitata, or Baobab tree is a strange looking tree that grows in low-lying areas in Africa and Australia. The Baobab is also called the upside-down tree because when bare of leaves, the spreading branches of the Baobab look like roots sticking up into the air, as if it had been planted upside-down.

You've seen my Feet ..... here's the rest ...... don't believe me ....... got me Budgie smugglers on.

Had make over of my feet just for the New Year, be in line with the rest of the Body.

edited January 2020
    Scratched, as not the most appropriate of jokes by me, given people lost their lives so deleted.
    My six pack turned into six pack and not sobered up yet. hic!
    I know I've lost the Plot an Alien reject, past sell by date even Medical help, on the downward spiral of life ..... but with film star feet ........... body beautiful .... brain as sharp as a butter knife. I can survive ...... criticism. cough!
    Have you ever wondered what Trappist Monks catch.
    The Hoff is Off to scare the Sheep in the Welsh Hills......

He may be a TV icon by years gone by, but David Hasselhoff looks set to up sticks and move to the Welsh countryside with some adopted sheep - after revealing wife Hayley Roberts is on the lookout for a place in her homeland of Wales.

The Hoff was one of the biggest stars of the small screen in the 1980s and 90s after appearing in shows such as Knight Rider and Baywatch.

But he looks set to ditch fast cars, sand and surf for tractors, mud and turf as he searches for a permanent residence this side of the Atlantic as he appears in the West End.
    Scare the Sheep ...... who say's ......he's got the Kit to do it.