You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Good morning essexphil, i see you have no problem forgiving gerry adams, for his past sins, but Tommy Robinsons, shocking to be involved in terrorist acts is forgivable , but some some words, 7 years ago totally unforgivable.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111

Good morning essexphil, i see you have no problem forgiving gerry adams, for his past sins, but Tommy Robinsons, shocking to be involved in terrorist acts is forgivable , but some some words, 7 years ago totally unforgivable.

The point is that Gerry Adams, and many other people on both sides of that particular divide, recognised and changed their behaviours. It was good to see that leading Protestant and Catholic figures formed genuine friendships.

I see nothing to suggest that Mr Yaxley Lennon, or his disciples, have any intention of changing the way they are. If they do, or indeed anyone genuinely does, I'd forgive them in a heartbeat. That's the way us "Liberals" are. We want to like everyone, not hate someone because of their religion or the colour of their skin.

Well done on your cash in the Main last night.
  • Options
    So killing of innocent men women and children forgivable, saying nasty words which he apologised for unforgivable.
  • Options

So killing of innocent men women and children forgivable, saying nasty words which he apologised for unforgivable.

That is not what I am saying. Read my words.
  • Options
    So you forgive Tommy Robinson.
  • Options

So you forgive Tommy Robinson.

The day he actually changes his behaviour with actions rather than just saying some words and carrying on as before, of course I will.
  • Options
    So nasty words upset liberals, but blowing kids up if you say sorry ok.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    People never evolved from "Apes" & became "Humans"......... they came from "Donkeys" & became " ****'s . Mm! I think.?
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

So nasty words upset liberals, but blowing kids up if you say sorry ok.

Racism upsets liberals. TR acts in one way when a Muslim does something and another way when its a non Muslim.

Extract from an online article
    "And maybe, if he’s so interested in targeting abusers, he could start with his mates. Richard Price was a leading member of the English Defence League (EDL). In 2011, after he was nicked on a demo, police raided Price’s home. They found child ****. Tommy Robinson rushed to his now-convicted mate’s defence, claiming he had no idea how the pictures got onto his computer.
    Take Kristopher Allan, a member of the Scottish Defence League who chanted ‘Allah is a paedo’ one minute and was convicted of sexual contact with a 13-year-old the next."

It just seems like he has an anti Muslim agenda.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Number 1 , what have i said that is racist, i believe all pedos should be hung,the problem with, the mainly pakistani child rapists is that the police and authorities have known about it for years and were to scared to say anything for fear of being called racist,Sarah Champion a labour front bench M.P, exposed a rape gang and was forced to resign , after a backlash from within the labour party, ie corbyn and naz shah, so i take it she is also a racist, you can look that up online.
    The two white pedos in the edl and sdl should be hung by the neck, not sure how he rushed to prices defence, you say he said he didnt know how the pictures got onto his computer, maybe he didnt, or are you saying he knew, as for the sdl **** allan , by the way i am opposed to groups like the edl and their like,i am glad they were caught and convicted, and hope they die in prison,
    The Home secretary sajid javid has launched an investigation into why such a high number of rape gangs are committed by pakistani men, does that make him racist.
    The reason Tommy has so much support and it is growing is that the authorities and senior police officers have ignored problem, the liberal left are to quick to call people racist, when i was a young man groups like the nf and british movement were racist and soon died a death because they were racist, day4eire went on to my facebook page to prove i was a racist and produced a petition i signed about halal meat, which i oppose as of the inhumane way they slaughter the animal, i also disapprove of kosher meat, does that make me racist, i dont agree with one particular political party, Jacob Rees Mogg, and George Galloway( for his stance on the war in Iraq) are 2 politicans i admire and respect, hhy has called me a bigot Racist and stupid, no one objected to his name calling, but i called him a suspected nonce and people took offence, he said all Tommy supporters are racist, so if i say all liberals are nonces is that ok, the liberals are the best recruiting tool for Tommy, locking him up was the worst thing they could of done, his followers swelled and his treatment inside was disgusting, no outcry about his human rights, he was also accused by cpfc i think, of being a woman beater, the article was in the times newspaper, no charge or conviction, and Tommy is suing the times.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    My goodness, digging this deep its going to be hard to see the top of the hole soon......
  • Options
    Also your opening line racism upsets liberals,maybe thats because most liberals are white and middle class, most black people dont give 2 **** about racists.
  • Options
    Hendrik dont be upset you voted to stay part of GREAT BRITAIN
  • Options
    Tommy has posted some photos says he is enjoying holiday, thought you would like to know, nice sunshine no snowflakes. :D:D
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Whats that famous quote?

Thou doth protest too much.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,036
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    VespaPX said:
    The "statistics" show just show a biased perspective.

250 sickos mean 2.6 million people are evil? Really?

White groomers tend to work alone. You could (if you hated Christian people) claim that 90% of single groomers ( a far larger number of people) are white Christians, but that wouldn't suit the agenda, would it.

And "at least 100,000 victims"! Do you honestly believe each 1 had on average 400 unique victims. Why use rubbish "facts" to distort a real problem?

You really need to look at statistics from people without a vested interest in selling books stirring up race hatred.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Essexphil, The Home secretary, agrees there is a serious problem, within the Pakistani muslim community, and Sarah Champion a former front bench LABOUR M.P, are they both biased and racist, Tommy has been saying it for years, and now the Home secretary agrees with him. i know that upsets you liberals because you cannot call a muslim racist, no where in Vespa.s post did he say all 2.6 million muslims are evil, why did the labour party hound Sarah Champion out of her job for speaking the truth, is it because the truth upsets liberals.
  • Options

Essexphil, The Home secretary, agrees there is a serious problem, within the Pakistani muslim community, and Sarah Champion a former front bench LABOUR M.P, are they both biased and racist, Tommy has been saying it for years, and now the Home secretary agrees with him. i know that upsets you liberals because you cannot call a muslim racist, no where in Vespa.s post did he say all 2.6 million muslims are evil, why did the labour party hound Sarah Champion out of her job for speaking the truth, is it because the truth upsets liberals.

Who is saying it is not a serious problem? A tiny minority of Muslims make ridiculous and evil assumptions based on young girls behaviour that they fail to understand or appreciate.

I don't know Vespa, don't know if he genuinely believes that twaddle or just trying to have some fun, that's his concern. The authors of that book are the ones whose aim is to eradicate the Muslim faith.

Of course I can call a Muslim racist. It is someone's actions that determine whether or not they are racist, not their religion or the colour of their skin. Anyone remember Abu Hamza? Not his real name, travelled to the US on a false passport, bunch of criminal convictions for a whole variety of offences, preached that a major religion (Christianity) was evil to a bunch of racist and/or gullible acolytes-remind you of anyone?

And it's about time you apologised to HHY, or everyone on this site will wonder if you really are a bigot.
This discussion has been closed.