You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    If you want to call me a bigot, have the balls to meet face to face, or keep hiding behind your keyboard, i have my suspicions you might be a nonce. goodnight hhy
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

If you want to call me a bigot, have the balls to meet face to face, or keep hiding behind your keyboard, i have my suspicions you might be a nonce. goodnight hhy

That's quite an accusation.
    I'm intrigued at your thought process behind that.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    pop down and see me and i will explain, .
  • Options
    Explain here, in front of everyone. Don't be shy.
  • Options
    thought so keyboard warrior.
  • Options

thought so keyboard warrior.

You've just called me a nonce, yet I'm the keyboard warrior?

Work that one out.
  • Options
    so you dont mind calling people names like bigot on a keyboard, but wont do it face to face , typical lefty.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    Some very silly things are being said

About time this thread was closed @tikay1
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    Guys, let's keep it civil, if not the thread will have to be closed for an hour or two so we can calm down a bit.

Brentford top of the Champo, Man City won the Community Shield, we should be celebrating.
  • Options

so you dont mind calling people names like bigot on a keyboard, but wont do it face to face , typical lefty.

Yes, as everything you say suggests you're a bigot. If everything you said suggested you were a pot of tea then I'd say you're a pot of tea.

What have I said that makes you think I'm a nonce? If anything, you were eager to know if I had children....
  • Options
    No problem Sir Tikay, i will refrain, plus i won a seat into the MAIN tonight.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    You know when you’ve been avoiding the tv, radio and all other news outlets because you can’t afford sky, and......
    Man City won the Community Shield, we should be celebrating.
    Doh.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited August 2018
    tomgoodun said:

You know when you’ve been avoiding the tv, radio and all other news outlets because you can’t afford sky, and......
    Man City won the Community Shield, we should be celebrating.
    Doh.

Oops......

Result was a foregone conclusion, surely?

:)
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    But...as fake news is so prevalent nowadays I reckon Chelsea are in with a good shout, think I’ll have a bet.

Such a shame this thread has degenerated how it has, Hhry isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but he certainly doesn’t deserve ^
  • Options
    IH8UButlerIH8UButler Member Posts: 196

Where did you go for your holidays rainman, the overlook hotel? Would have laid 1000/1 on you ever posting something like this.

Whatever your differences this is below the belt plus that comment re having kids was uncalled for, you need to take a step back and have a rethink
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    Are Bad People always Bad...... can they never be good ....

Which is the most important to fix first ...... Child abuse ..or .. Racism.

What have you done today ...... for either.?
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

Where did you go for your holidays rainman, the overlook hotel? Would have laid 1000/1 on you ever posting something like this.

Whatever your differences this is below the belt plus that comment re having kids was uncalled for, you need to take a step back and have a rethink
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgp33-EVqXk
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    MAXALLY: GL Rainman...and, loving your work! You will not win against the keyboard gang though

Good to see you have fans.

Nice to see the we love Tommy gang sticking together
  • Options
    Thank you day4eire managed to come 11th for £210 not bad for a free seat
  • Options
    Good morning Tom and Ih8butler, was it ok for hhy to call me names like bigot.
This discussion has been closed.