You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Essexphil no apology to hhy, he called me a bigot,and all Tommy supporters were stupid and racist, did you also post on forum for his apology, abu was a terrorist , Tommy exposed rape gangs, years ago and was called a racist for doing so, now the home secretary agrees with him, if authorities had listened to him years ago, thousands of children could have been saved, even before a group called the Sikh Awareness Society formed to stop muslim rape gangs raping young Sikh and Hindu girls, day4eire called me a racist for signing a petition, to stop the torture of animals for meat Halal. he also hasnt apologised . but i will get over it. didnt know you speak for everyone on site, but i dont take offence from liberals.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    I don't want an apology, nor would I accept one.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
  • Options
    The biggest shame in all this is that I used to consider you to be a nice chap. Would've had you in the top 10% of my favourite people on the forum.

Remember when you first joined Outlaws and I bank transferred you a few quid to play DTD on me for the first couple of weeks as a sort of 'welcome to the team' thing? (Feel free to send that money back btw) There aren't many people I'd have done that for but was happy to do so in your case. Hindsight is a beautiful thing however.

You're not getting much support in these parts now. Even Vespa has abandoned you.

The vast majority of decent people in this country can see right through TRs agenda. They aren't taken in by his tripe. Sadly, there will always be the stupid and vulnerable in society who are incapable of using their noggin and just lap up everything he says at face value. So if anything I pity you Rainman, that you don't have the means or the desire to question the motives behind someone as vile as TR.

You keep championing your national hero, keep attending his marches alongside the knuckle draggers and dregs of society, keep sharing his videos, keep chanting his name. Just don't be surprised/outraged if you then get labelled a bigot and racist.

Remember, if it looks and quacks like a duck....

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Thank you for the £11 will donate it to Tommy, didnt know you spoke for the vast majority of the Country, why you having a go at the ducks, are they racist against geese.
    If it looks like a liberal and whinges like a liberal its a liberal.
    can you quote one thing i have said that is racist.
    invite still open to meet face to face and discuss my views and yours like Men.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    5 Questions would be interested in your answers.
    q1.Name 1 thing i have said, that is racist , feel free to go on my F.B PAGE, ask day4eire,
    for details ?
    q.2 Tommy reported on muslim rape gangs at least 6 years ago, possibly earlier,and was called a racist, would you have preferred that he had kept quiet, because you think he is a racist ?
    Q3.Many moderate Muslims including Haras Rafiq head of Quilliam, has publicly stated that he doesnt believe that Tommy is a racist (Daily politics t.v show with Andrew neil as host 4/5/17) And Haras knows Tommy personally, unlike me and everyone else on this Forum.?
    Q4. Why do you think the police and local authorities refused to act on muslim rape gangs ?
    Q.5 Has anyone heard about a lady called Melanie Shaw, you can look her up online, and why havent the Main Stream Media reported on this case ?

1 more question , day4eire went on my FB PAGE and copied a post of mine of a petition to stop the slaughter of animals for meat, by the Halal method, he said that proves i am a racist, i would like to know wjy, i also disagree with Kosher, i believe it is cruel and inhumane, does this make me a racist.
    Just off to put some T.C.P on my knuckles.
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    Hi Rainman
    Just wondering why, in your posts, you keep questioning people about speaking for anyone else.

A tad hypocritical maybe.
  • Options
    Dragon not sure what question you are answering?
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Good grief you just can't help yourself.

As I am mentioned I want to clear things up.

So I will reply to the below.

I will answer a couple in one go at the end.

1 ) I never went on your FB page the screen grab was sent to me.

2) Maybe he was called a racist as he set up the EDL around that time. The EDL was a far right racist organisation.

3 ) Do you understand what a question is as this is yours and someone elses opinion not a question.

4 ) I have no idea as I don't live in the UK.

5 ) A bit busy so had a quick search for the lady in question unfortunately couldn't find anything that didn't have free Tommy attached to the article so didn't bother reading it as it is hardly going to be a even handed report.

Again I never went on to your FB page as it was sent to me.

Nothing wrong with being against food being prepared a certain way so as I said earlier I presume you only eat free range farm bred animals.

Every single rational thinking person despises pedophiles no matter what religion they practice.Its just you and your lot don't seem to have any interest in highlighting this unless a Muslim was involved.

I believe you and the rest of the TS supporters are one and the same.
    Look at any march he is involved in and you will see more than 1 person giving a nazi salute.
    The rhetoric is the same. You / they mention Muslims in every single post / rant.
    You/Vespa post statistics mentioning Muslims but no one else.

As for the tcp comment. Nice touch

q1.Name 1 thing i have said, that is racist , feel free to go on my F.B PAGE, ask day4eire,
    for details ?
    q.2 Tommy reported on muslim rape gangs at least 6 years ago, possibly earlier,and was called a racist, would you have preferred that he had kept quiet, because you think he is a racist ?
    Q3.Many moderate Muslims including Haras Rafiq head of Quilliam, has publicly stated that he doesnt believe that Tommy is a racist (Daily politics t.v show with Andrew neil as host 4/5/17) And Haras knows Tommy personally, unlike me and everyone else on this Forum.?
    Q4. Why do you think the police and local authorities refused to act on muslim rape gangs ?
    Q.5 Has anyone heard about a lady called Melanie Shaw, you can look her up online, and why havent the Main Stream Media reported on this case ?

1 more question , day4eire went on my FB PAGE and copied a post of mine of a petition to stop the slaughter of animals for meat, by the Halal method, he said that proves i am a racist, i would like to know wjy, i also disagree with Kosher, i believe it is cruel and inhumane, does this make me a racist.

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,112
    As much as I've enjoyed reading this 'debate' and read with interest the points from both sides.I will say that as long as I've got a hole in my Arsenal nothing is gonna get resolved or agreed on a poker forum regarding this subject. It's now descended into a 'he said, she said' post, which will just run & run,going over the same old ground. Agree to disagree on your opinions and move on. I'm off now to try and make some sense of @goldon 's Why thread, which I'm pretty sure the United Nations couldn't fathom out... :D .
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    We Love Lucy
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited August 2018

for details ?

Q1:

Tommy is also supporting the families of 3 boys killed by a muslim extremist in my home town, no media have supported their case , police said it wasnt a terrorist attack

Labeling people as Muslim extremists without evidence is racist. People in the thread have asked you for evidence of Jaynesh Chudasama being a Muslim extremist, which you have failed to provide.

I have previously stated that the name "Jaynesh" comes from Hindi when asking for evidence to support your claim that Jaynesh Chudasama was a Muslim extremist. You failed to provide any, yet asserted your claim that Jaynesh Chudasama is a Muslim extremist. This is despite a lack of mainstream media claims suggesting this is a possibility

[NB: Following further research, I believe I was incorrect initially and the name actually originates from Tamil but is now common in Hindi, in any case both languages are spoken by predominantly Hindu worshippers, as such the point made about "Jaynesh" not being a Muslim name still stands]

You have also made false claims, such as stating that this case was not mentioned in mainstream media, to support your claim that the mainstream media and/or the Government supports Muslim criminals.

i know it upsets liberals,to offend muslims who are doing the raping

I made posts earlier in this thread, stating that Muslim gang rape does not show that Muslims are any more likely to rape somebody than any other group within society - All it demonstrates is that Muslim men have a different modus operandi for committing the crime (Simply put, they are forming groups whereas rapists from other groups of society are acting alone).

To suggest that Muslims make up the majority of rapists in the country is fair enough if you can provide valid reasoning to support your claim (Note I have already explained that "80% gang rapes are Pakistani Muslims" statistic, while true, does not mean the same as "80% of rapists are Muslim" earlier in this thread)

To simply state that "Muslims are doing the raping" without basis for your claim is racist towards Muslims.

essexphil i take you have read the quran, and seen all the peaceful quotes.

Have you? Or are you simply stating what you have been told about the Qu'ran by people with an anti-Muslim agenda?

It's certainly not the only major religious book to have sections which aren't particularly pleasant.

Q2:

Tommy was not called a racist for exposing Muslim rape gangs, or even bringing them to people's attention. Tommy is labelled as a racist because of his history as a former leader of a racist political party.

He's also labelled as a racist for discriminating in his choice of which cases he brings to people's attention based on the ethnicity of the offender (i.e. he's there when it's a Muslim rapist but nowhere to be seen when it's a white rapist).

'Question' 3:

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Also, the fact that one Muslim has spoken in support of him doesn't mean anything. If you tried hard enough you could probably find a Jew that supported Hitler.

Q4:

Um... I don't.

Q5:

There's very little out there, and nothing from what I would consider a reliable source. For me to feel like she has been treated unfairly requires me to first establish facts about her situation and the case itself, which I cannot do in the absence of reliable sources.

That said, the crimes she was apparently convicted of wouldn't usually get mainstream media attention in any case.

Halal question:

This is one thing that I partly agree with you on - If your reason for condemning Halal methods of killing animals for meat is based around animal cruelty, then that is fair enough. Disagreeing with Halal is not in itself racist.

That said, for this to not be considered racist, I would expect someone who has that view for those reasons to equally condemn other methods of killing animals on religious grounds that cause unnecessary suffering to animals, and things like battery farming as well, should they be aware of what is involved.

There's people out there who, for instance, are against Halal meat but they're totally happy to buy battery farmed eggs despite knowing the conditions in which battery farmed chickens are kept, which makes you question whether their reasons for disliking Halal are genuine or based on Islamophobia which they are able to hide by using an otherwise valid reason for disliking Halal practices.
  • Options
    day4 eire , q1 you havent answered you posted it on forum so you are responsible,
    q2 not answered the question, reread question.
    Q3you are correct i worded it wrong,
    Q4 Not answered, doesnt matter where you live take an educated guess,.
    Q5 typical liberal, maybe when you get time you can look it up.
    Now you say i rant on about muslims, i havent once said all muslims are rapists, my problem with muslim rape gangs is that the police and local authorities turned a blind eye for fear of being called racist, by liberals like yourself, q4 answered .
    hhy started this post about tommy, if he had posted about the catholic church, i would have discussed that, i think the catholic church has afar bigger problem with priests raping children and being covered up for years, also the pope supported the real **** during the war.
    Knuckles much better now, E.B.S.
  • Options
    Evilpingu will have to reply tomorrow.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    Blimey Evil, The Jew's that supported Hitler were the ones that cleared the gas chambers of dead bodies to save their own lives. listen to Lucy ......
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Wish I could write like Pingu .

Answered all questions much better than I ever could.

1 ) Everything you say is directed at muslims. Do you understand

2) He was called a racist as he started a racist organisation. Pretty easy .

3 ) LOL

4 ) I believe there has been loads of convictions so not sure the statement is true.

5 ) A liberal that is fine with me rather be a liberal than a right wing follower.

See Pingus post above for a detailed response to your so called questions
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111

for details ?

I'm going to keep my answers really brief. This is mainly due to the fact that the best poster on this topic has undoubtedly been lucy4, albeit that I object to the word "Arsenal" being used in polite conversation :)

1. I don't believe you have said anything that is racist. However, it is important to bear in mind that Mr Robinson is, at best, marmite. Not sure describing him as "a Great British hero" was necessarily wise. Your attack on HHY was out of order. I would never level such accusations at you, or indeed Mr Robinson. I hope his (and your) family are happy in whatever they do.
    2. I don't know when he first started "reporting" on this. I was first made aware of certain allegations in this regard much more than 6 years ago. Not allowed to go into detail
    3. Quilliam. They were the Muslim think tank that secretly paid Mr Robinson money to pretend that they had persuaded him to leave the EDL and take Muslim lessons, when he was leaving anyway. Or at least that was Mr Robinson's version of events
    4. They were slow to act initially, for a whole host of reasons. IMO the main one was the lack of weight given to the testimony of the vulnerable young girls in question, together with a disbelief that it was happening. Since then, all parties have worked really hard. That's why loads of people have been brought to justice.
    5. No idea. Can find nothing coherent

We all need to move on.

• Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    I can't think who the "Robbie" character could possibly be based on.

Interesting take on some "typical" anti-muslim views from a British Muslim comedian.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p05pgnt0/man-like-mobeen-series-1-4-haltright

• Options
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/27/tommy-robinson-to-appear-at-old-bailey-for-fresh-contempt-of-court-hearing

Pushed back, so fingers crossed the petty criminal spends Christmas behind bars.

This bit amused me....

''Robinson said three journalists had breached the same reporting restriction as he had but that he was being singled out “for being Tommy Robinson”.

'Tommy Robinson' isn't even Tommy Robinson. Idiot.
This discussion has been closed.