You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    essexphil so no you havent read the quran, and what christian grou
    p are going arund commiting terroristacts becayuse of the bible, i am a non believer ,so practise no faith as i think the catholic church covers up as bad as muslim rape gangs
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

hhy was that enough evidence for you, or still think it was drink driving

The latter, Rainman.

These pieces often pander to their audience, people like you who have an irrational dislike of Muslims who will take it all as gospel. It's all very flimsy, with lots of circumstantial stuff. Point 1 is particularly laughable and sets the tone for the whole agenda piece. Of course you lap it up because it's what you want to believe. Like you want to believe that TR is a national hero and patriot who uncovers Muslim grooming gangs. In reality he's nothing but a petty criminal who has been in and out of jail for large parts of his adult life, and sadly attracts a lot of gullible fans.

If the beef is the sentence isn't long enough then fair enough, though 14 years is the maximum for DBDD so the anger should be towards the guidelines.

• Options
    This was a particular highlight....

''What religion was the driver? By his own admittance he had submitted to peer pressure with drinking, it is therefore highly likely he may well have submitted to pressure and brainwashing from extremists''

What's 2+2 again?
  • Options
    ok hhy i dont find anything laughable about the death of 3 young boys, i dont dislike muslims, i work with half a dozen muslims and 2 of them agree with Tommy, thank god you dont have kids,
  • Options
    edited August 2018

ok hhy i dont find anything laughable about the death of 3 young boys, i dont dislike muslims, i work with half a dozen muslims and 2 of them agree with Tommy, thank god you dont have kids,

Who's laughing? Don't take laughable literally, feel free to pick your own descriptive phrase.

I said it was a highlight, as it highlights how woeful the piece is. Just because someone says something in an article on the internet, it doesn't make it true.

''I'm not racist, I have a black friend''.
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    You have avoided the question about TR.

Its really simple why does he only look for victims of crimes committed by muslims ?
  • Options
    Tommy sends his love, he is enjoying his freedom on a nice holiday with his family.
  • Options
    Amazing you can send his love from someone you dont know
  • Options
    ask the home secretary day4eire why most rape gangs are of pakistani muslim origin, he is now looking into it, he must be aracist too.
  • Options
    i have said earlier his reason why , when i replied to Mr Bates question
  • Options
    You can always rely on a Tommy Robinson thread to out the bigots.

I always thought you were a nice guy Rainman, decent SOH and amiable. Now we learn you're a TR fanboy who attends his marches and has a clear dislike of Muslims.

Kinda sad, but at least we know your true colours now.
  • Options
    day4 eire what were 30000 Liverpool fans doing in London, was John Lennon Airport closed. awwww hhhy most upsetting how will i sleep, i am sure you will be alright, as long as you dont breed
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited August 2018

p are going arund commiting terroristacts becayuse of the bible, i am a non believer ,so practise no faith as i think the catholic church covers up as bad as muslim rape gangs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
  • Options
    So allegedly some muslim did something bad to somebody close to TR so TR only has interest in highlighting crimes by muslims. Sounds racist to me.

Typical of racist halfwits like yourself deflect deny and post vague half truths at best.

Why don't you and your ilk be honest and come out and say what you feel ? It drips from every sad post you make.

All your short of saying is " no surrender " and " lets take our country back " idiotic mantras of the typical TR supporter.

Sad really that at first glance normal guys are buying into this racist nonsense. But as they say fools are easily lead.

• Options

day4 eire what were 30000 Liverpool fans doing in London, was John Lennon Airport closed. awwww hhhy most upsetting how will i sleep, i am sure you will be alright, as long as you dont breed

• Options
    goodnight day4eire no reply to the Liverpool fans marching in London, never mind,
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,368

Where do I start? In the UK, where do you think the starting point for the IRA, the UDA et al was? Watch "Hate Preachers" on catch up to see some American perspective.

Completely agree concerning historic abuse in the Catholic Church. Bet your hero does not...
  • Options

goodnight day4eire no reply to the Liverpool fans marching in London, never mind,

Lol typical idiots reply, look at the image above. Liverpool fans were not marching in London. Halfwits like yourself tried passing off photos of Liverpools homecoming as the march in London .
  • Options
    Not racist eh Rainman ?

Social media is a curse

• Options
    how is that racist, i believe in the humane slaughter of animals not the barbaric, method used by religious groups. i have nothing to hide on social media.
This discussion has been closed.