You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    We all know what Stephen Christopher Yaxley is and we also know what his supporters are.
    If anyone was leaning towards agreeing with Stephen Christopher Yaxley views this thread and rainmans posts should serve as a reminder of what type of people you are agreeing with.
    @Phantom66 @Essexphil @EvilPingu @hhyftrftdr have all gave detailed responses to the various misquotes and skewing of statistics used by SCY and his ilk.
    The replies from rainman gives readers of this thread a real insight to what SCY and his supporters are really about.
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186

We all know what Stephen Christopher Yaxley is and we also know what his supporters are.
    If anyone was leaning towards agreeing with Stephen Christopher Yaxley views this thread and rainmans posts should serve as a reminder of what type of people you are agreeing with.
    @Phantom66 @Essexphil @EvilPingu @hhyftrftdr have all gave detailed responses to the various misquotes and skewing of statistics used by SCY and his ilk.
    The replies from rainman gives readers of this thread a real insight to what SCY and his supporters are really about.

oh hello the man who thinks being opposed to halal is racist, lol (19 pms)
  • Options

Why would I want to meet a disgusting bigot?

Do you enjoy meeting random people off the internet? Bit weird innit.

if it talks like a nonce its a nonce.
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

I think it's about time this thread took a break.

Rainman if you want confirmation for your beliefs stick to the Tommy Robinson fanboy forum or wherever you drag this nonsense up from.

If you cant even take legal pointers from an experienced solicitor and barrister then there is no hope.

essexill says he was a barrister before he was a solicitor, little bit backward.
  • Options
    Exactly the type of childish responses that a SCY fanboy has. No facts just nonsense.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162

essexill says he was a barrister before he was a solicitor, little bit backward.

Not unusual for barristers to move towards solicitor work, some people prefer a more predictable income stream.
  • Options
    This is rainman we are talking about lol.

He knows more than someone who has practiced it for 20/30 years.

Although to be fair to him he doesn't understand numbers much either so maybe we are just judging him by the average standard of intelligence.

We are talking about someone who thinks the majority of people stand behind the racist SCY. 1% of the population signed a petition. The same person who thinks someone who has a left leaning attitude is smelly : ) or (black) people don't care about racists. Just let them two facts from rainman sink in.

HENDRIK62 said:

Not unusual for barristers to move towards solicitor work, some people prefer a more predictable income stream.

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    nonce
    noun [ C ] UK ​ /nɒns/ US ​ /nɑːns/ slang

a person who commits a crime involving sex, especially sex with a child

To clarify, Rainman has accused Hhry of the above in answer to Hrry accusing him of being a bigot, which Rainman has by his comments provided lots of evidence of being one.

I am absolutely disgusted by this comment by Rainman.
    He has brought the forum down to an unprecedented low.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

nonce
    noun [ C ] UK ​ /nɒns/ US ​ /nɑːns/ slang

a person who commits a crime involving sex, especially sex with a child

To clarify, Rainman has accused Hhry of the above in answer to Hrry accusing him of being a bigot, which Rainman has by his comments provided lots of evidence of being one.

I am absolutely disgusted by this comment by Rainman.
    He has brought the forum down to an unprecedented low.

Quote one bigoted remark.
    To clarify hhy called me a few names, but thats ok.
  • Options

This is rainman we are talking about lol.

He knows more than someone who has practiced it for 20/30 years.

Although to be fair to him he doesn't understand numbers much either so maybe we are just judging him by the average standard of intelligence.

We are talking about someone who thinks the majority of people stand behind the racist SCY. 1% of the population signed a petition. The same person who thinks someone who has a left leaning attitude is smelly : ) or (black) people don't care about racists. Just let them two facts from rainman sink in.

Another misquote from a lefty, never said black people dont care racists, i said they dont give a **** about them.
    1% of population is considered to be a very successful online petition.
    But i still cant get over your comment about being against halal is racist.

HENDRIK62 said:

• Options

Exactly the type of childish responses that a SCY fanboy has. No facts just nonsense.

FACT SKY NEWS REPORT SAY ITS 84%.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

Didnt say it was unusual, said it was backward.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Its getting to the stage where I don't know if you are just trolling now rainman. Hard to know if you could be as ignorant as you are coming across. You keep saying about lefties but you actually mean people that aren't on the far right.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

If this thread is to remain open - & I think it should, racism is a very important subject - we need to concentrate on the issues & stop with the personal insults please.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,547
    "Who Dares Wins"
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,547
    In the "Pecking Order" is a Bigot higher or lower than an " Idiot" Mm!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Real racists.
    naz shah labour mp racist and anti-semite.
    jeremy corbyn labour leader racist and anti semite and ira supporter, hezbollah and hamas supporter.
    diane abbot labour mp racist and ira supporter (also a maths wizard).
    emma dent guad labour mp racist.

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

Real racists.
    jeremy corbyn labour leader racist and anti semite and ira supporter, hezbollah and hamas supporter.
    diane abbot labour mp racist (also a maths wizard).

Remember our media gives us a biased view of the situation in that part of the world, due to us being allies with the US who are throwing money at funding the Israeli military, and have been doing so for most of Israel's brief existence. This is even more true for right-wing news sources (Which I'm guessing is what you predominantly read/watch etc based on evidence in this thread) who have typically supported Israel more than the left, and will take any opportunity they get to try to make the main opposing party look bad for having Palestine supporters in their ranks.

I'd definitely encourage anyone who hasn't done so to research both sides extensively using sources from both sides before coming to a conclusion, rather than just listening to the media and labeling supporters of the opposing side because the mainstream British media is supportive of Israel.

Given how silly this thread has become, I'll refrain from posting my own views on the matter.

Here are some interesting stats about support for Israel/Palestine based on political party, as well as how supporters of each party view the media regarding bias towards either side:

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/03/11/israel-and-palestine-whose-side-britain/
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    EvilPingu said:

Real racists.
    diane abbot labour mp racist (also a maths wizard).

Remember our media gives us a biased view of the situation in that part of the world, due to us being allies with the US who are throwing money at funding the Israeli military, and have been doing so for most of Israel's brief existence. This is even more true for right-wing news sources (Which I'm guessing is what you predominantly read/watch etc based on evidence in this thread) who have typically supported Israel more than the left, and will take any opportunity they get to try to make the main opposing party look bad for having Palestine supporters in their ranks.

I'd definitely encourage anyone who hasn't done so to research both sides extensively using sources from both sides before coming to a conclusion, rather than just listening to the media and labeling supporters of the opposing side because the mainstream British media is supportive of Israel.

Given how silly this thread has become, I'll refrain from posting my own views on the matter.

Here are some interesting stats about support for Israel/Palestine based on political party, as well as how supporters of each party view the media regarding bias towards either side:

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/03/11/israel-and-palestine-whose-side-britain/
    An out of date poll ? ...Look at the write up before the results quoting David Cameron as prime minister .

So much for researching extensively as you advocate !

This discussion has been closed.