You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

EvilPingu said:

Real racists.
    naz shah labour mp racist and anti-semite.
    jeremy corbyn labour leader racist and anti semite and ira supporter, hezbollah and hamas supporter.
    diane abbot labour mp racist (also a maths wizard).
    emma dent guad labour mp racist.

Remember our media gives us a biased view of the situation in that part of the world, due to us being allies with the US who are throwing money at funding the Israeli military, and have been doing so for most of Israel's brief existence. This is even more true for right-wing news sources (Which I'm guessing is what you predominantly read/watch etc based on evidence in this thread) who have typically supported Israel more than the left, and will take any opportunity they get to try to make the main opposing party look bad for having Palestine supporters in their ranks.

I'd definitely encourage anyone who hasn't done so to research both sides extensively using sources from both sides before coming to a conclusion, rather than just listening to the media and labeling supporters of the opposing side because the mainstream British media is supportive of Israel.

Given how silly this thread has become, I'll refrain from posting my own views on the matter.

Here are some interesting stats about support for Israel/Palestine based on political party, as well as how supporters of each party view the media regarding bias towards either side:

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/03/11/israel-and-palestine-whose-side-britain/
    An out of date poll ? ...Look at the write up before the results quoting David Cameron as prime minister .

So much for researching extensively as you advocate !

I did actually write something saying it was a few years old, but it was in the paragraph that I decided to remove before posting and I didn't realise I had removed it. Tis a fair criticism. That said, I still think that data will be not too far off the mark 4 years' later.

Finding more recent, unbiased sources is problematic given it's all newspapers (Including plenty of American ones reporting on how much 'Brits hate Jews' allegedly) that have their own agendas based on party allegiance or just being a country allied to Israel. Sites like "Timesofisrael.com" and "Palestinecampaign.org" aren't particularly useful sources in this spot, even if they have more recent data on similar things.

Anyway, as per my previous post I'm gonna go back to spectating this thread. Hopefully people stop calling each other nonces etc for long enough to allow political debate to continue on the forum in the future. Peace out.
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    EvilPingu said:

Real racists.
    naz shah labour mp racist and anti-semite.
    jeremy corbyn labour leader racist and anti semite and ira supporter, hezbollah and hamas supporter.
    diane abbot labour mp racist (also a maths wizard).
    emma dent guad labour mp racist.

Remember our media gives us a biased view of the situation in that part of the world, due to us being allies with the US who are throwing money at funding the Israeli military, and have been doing so for most of Israel's brief existence. This is even more true for right-wing news sources (Which I'm guessing is what you predominantly read/watch etc based on evidence in this thread) who have typically supported Israel more than the left, and will take any opportunity they get to try to make the main opposing party look bad for having Palestine supporters in their ranks.

I'd definitely encourage anyone who hasn't done so to research both sides extensively using sources from both sides before coming to a conclusion, rather than just listening to the media and labeling supporters of the opposing side because the mainstream British media is supportive of Israel.

Given how silly this thread has become, I'll refrain from posting my own views on the matter.

Here are some interesting stats about support for Israel/Palestine based on political party, as well as how supporters of each party view the media regarding bias towards either side:

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/03/11/israel-and-palestine-whose-side-britain/
    The same media that label TOMMY ROBINSON far right, i examine both sides so you guessed wrong, i watch al jazeera and make my mind up after ebs, unlike some of the people on this forum day4eire, refused to look up a story about MELANIE SHAW because TOMMY IS TRYING TO HELP HER, but he is typical of the liberals, even went on my fb page to prove i am a racist and could only come up with a petition i signed to ban halal, claiming that makes me racist, not very bright.
    corbyn and the labour party seem to have a problem with racists in their party, naz shah even retweeted a message telling rape victims to shut up for the sake of diversity, no outcry from the left.
    corbyn has shared a platform with the ira, no outcry from the left .
    BRITISH SOLDIERS get photographed with TOMMY, AND GUESS WHAT BIG OUTCRY.
    Complaint came from the muslim council of britain.
    The same body who had a senior member, say BRITISH TROOPS are a legitimate target.
    diane abbot made racist comments on a tv show no outcry, although she is so stupid most people just laugh at her inane drivel,Jimmy Carr has asked abbot to fill in for Rachel riley when she next goes on holiday, for comedy purposes.
    emma gaud made a racist comment about a tory mp, no outcry.

hhy called all tommy supporters stupid, knuckle draggers, racists and bigots no outcry.
    I call him a nonce, liberals get upset.
    When the left use the racist game why dont they mention wh ores like naz shah who thinks its ok to rape kids, and actually wants them to shut for the sake of diversity.
    I think all nonces should be hung no matter what colour or faith, said earlier on this thread that the catholic church has a bigger problem with nonces.
    And when its talked about they dont say men of the cloth are raping kids, its catholic priests, no left wing outcry saying you shouldnt mention their religion, but say the rapists are muslims big outcry. media always use the term Asian, why not say muslim if they are muslim.
    Tikay even pulled me up for not using a capital letter when i used the word Muslim,
    as i replied i refuse to show respect to any rapist.

The reason TOMMY got so much support, is the double standards, if Muslim Children were being raped by white nonces, i would be just as outraged, but the left keep calling anyone who brings it up as racist, essexphil even made a disgusting remark about the raping of the Children, guess what no outcry.

The left are the best thing to happen to what the media call the far right, at the Old bailey a group of 30 to 40 lefties even called a black man uncle tom, because he was on tommys side.
    sky news done an interview with TOMMY, not realising TOMMYS cousin was recording as well, watch both interviews.(youtube)
    We know TOMMY was the founder of the edl, but every time he is mentioned in the media its mentioned.
    His prison treatment was disgusting, no outcry from the press.
    My belief is that the government want him kept quiet, not going to happen .
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Not racist eh Rainman ?

Social media is a curse (being stupid is a curse)

According to day4eire being against the barbaric torture of animals makes me racist,
    he (or a friend )went onto my fb page to prove i am racist, and this was his only proof.
    Anything i say on fb is open to anyone to view.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    edited October 2018
    hhy called all tommy supporters stupid, knuckle draggers, racists and bigots no outcry.

Come on Rainman

You're absolutely entitled to your views on all things Tommy, but the numerous posts when you have called Jon this are too much. You don't need to be a liberal to find unfounded comments like this deplorable.

Whether you agree or not, Jon has based his opinions on posts you have made on this forum.
    What is your opinion based on?
  • Options
    show me one post that you claim is racist.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    What is the relevance of their religion/skin colour? Is that critical to the awful crimes they have committed? Is their location/gender key? Social/economic background important?
    Do you say white Christians when referring to the Catholic church scandal? Do you refer to the religion of other perpetrators of these crimes?

• Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited October 2018

Asked and answered m'lud (page 17)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

We seem to have got stuck in a loop, going over the same ground again & again.
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

So mentioning the religion of rapists is racist.
    So if i say Asian gangs thats ok.
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

So mentioning the religion of rapists is racist.
    So if i say Asian gangs thats ok.
    Why is it relevant? Why do you not mention other things about them? Do you say white Christians when referring to the Catholic church scandal?
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Why is it relevant? Why do you not mention other things about them? Do you say white Christians when referring to the Catholic church scandal?

No i dont because the problem was with catholic priests, you say white christians, not all christians are white, and not all muslims are black or brown.
    Kids are being raped and you worry about people like Trevor Phillips and me mentioning their religion.
    Read Trevor Phillips(Former chair of the Equality and Human rights commission) article in the Express Fri August 11th 2017.
    HEADLINE
    Trevor phillips attacks political correctness for failing to tackle muslim child sex gangs.

P.S There is a petition online to stop the British Soldiers been punished for taking a selfie with Tommy Robinson, would you or anyone else reading this please sign.
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Come on Rainman

You're absolutely entitled to your views on all things Tommy, but the numerous posts when you have called Jon this are too much. You don't need to be a liberal to find unfounded comments like this deplorable.

Whether you agree or not, Jon has based his opinions on posts you have made on this forum.
    What is your opinion based on?

Already answered.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    talks like a nonce its a nonce.

Do you mean this ^
    That’s hardly an answer
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    tomgoodun said:

Do you mean this ^
    That’s hardly an answer

see previous answers and abuse by hhy and day4eire.(when someone abuses someone they shouldnt be surprised when the get abuse back)
    Will you please sign petition to stop the British Soldiers being punished for taking a selfie with Tommy.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Do you mean this ^
    That’s hardly an answer

Read previous posts by hhy.
  • Options

No i dont because the problem was with catholic priests, you say white christians, not all christians are white, and not all muslims are black or brown.
    Kids are being raped and you worry about people like Trevor Phillips and me mentioning their religion.
    Read Trevor Phillips(Former chair of the Equality and Human rights commission) article in the Express Fri August 11th 2017.
    HEADLINE
    Trevor phillips attacks political correctness for failing to tackle muslim child sex gangs.

P.S There is a petition online to stop the British Soldiers been punished for taking a selfie with Tommy Robinson, would you or anyone else reading this please sign.

So when you refer to Rolf Harris/Stuart Hall etc or say Tommy's friends/party members that have been found to be paedophiles, do you reference their religion?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    MattBates said:

HEADLINE

So when you refer to Rolf Harris/Stuart Hall etc or say Tommy's friends/party members that have been found to be paedophiles, do you reference their religion?
    Did you read Trevor Phillips article, i have already answered this earlier.
    Is Trevor Phillips racist.
    Have you signed the petition?
    Dont know the religion of the nonces harris and hall.
    I have stated earlier that the major problem is the local councils and police turned a blind eye to it for years.
    naz shah as i have already said retweeted to say the rape victims should shut up for the sake of diversity, is that ok with you.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    lol at asking people to sign the petition.

Computer says no.
  • Options

lol at asking people to sign the petition.

Computer says no.

So you think them BRAVE young lads should be punished for having a photo taken, after a complaint from the muslim council of Britain, the same council where one of their senior members said that British Troops were a legitimate target.
    These young Men who are real warriors not keyboard ones, what a despicable attitude, one has already been sacked, with no trial or full investigation.
    So you believe in a fair trial for nonces, but not our Brave BRITISH TROOPS.
    WHAT A DESPICABLE ATTITUDE.
This discussion has been closed.