You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655

speak soon bye nonce

Wow
    this is over the top and out of order, possibly liabous
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    no such word as liabous, was it ok for him to call me a racist and bigot.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655

no such word as liabous, was it ok for him to call me a racist and bigot.

you know what i meant
    what i,m looking at , you can see why hhy came to the conclusions he did through your posts but not once has hhy in his posts come across as a nonce which imo is a very serious accusation

• Options
    Quote one thing in my posts that is racist.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404

speak soon bye nonce

This statement is being made in retaliation for being called a bigot and racist , the malicious intent of this statmemt does cause harm to hhyrfs reputation.

There is a case for defamation of character.

The thread now involves Sky and their legal team need to act to protect innocent parties.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited October 2018
    Evening rainman.

So your only defence against being racist is that Muslim (presumably you mean Islam) is not a race?

That is a defence TR uses too.

Unfortunately doesnt get you off the hook for bigot

Bigot noun [ C ] us ​ /ˈbɪɡ·ət/ a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong

A term which I think fits you perfectly and you have supplied plenty of evidence on this thread.

Even despite many alternative credible views on the extent of Asian or more specifically Pakistani heritage men in groups committing child sexual offences you still repeat one source which itself is not freely available, and quote the 84% Muslim figure.

You haven't even commented on alternative sources.

As for the attack on hhy. Shame. I just feel sad I used to think of you as one of the good guys on the forum.

• Options
    As i have said before quote me one thing that is racist or bigoted that i have said, plenty of evidence so should be easy to quote me, the 84% figure comes from a SKY NEWS REPORT, notice no one minds hhy calling people names.
    Children getting raped, and Tommy is the bad man, thank god the loony left are a small minority,

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

Evening rainman.

So your only defence against being racist is that Muslim (presumably you mean Islam) is not a race?

That is a defence TR uses too.

Unfortunately doesnt get you off the hook for bigot

Bigot noun [ C ] us ​ /ˈbɪɡ·ət/ a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong

A term which I think fits you perfectly and you have supplied plenty of evidence on this thread.

Even despite many alternative credible views on the extent of Asian or more specifically Pakistani heritage men in groups committing child sexual offences you still repeat one source which itself is not freely available, and quote the 84% Muslim figure.

You haven't even commented on alternative sources.

As for the attack on hhy. Shame. I just feel sad I used to think of you as one of the good guys on the forum.

Phantom, last time i checked, sky poker forum are not my Judge and Jury, still waiting for evidence of bigotry.
    No i meant Muslims as i was talking about people.
  • Options
    Rainman,

As has been explained several times, Sky News are not stating that 84% of child rape gangs are Muslim. They and others are reporting a headline figure from a report by Quilliam. That report is not open to scrutiny.

Other reports that are open to scrutiny quote lower figures.

Every time you repeat that quote and ignore alternative views that don't agree with it you are reinforcing your bigoted attitude.

Meanwhile there is zero evidence of the term you applied to hhy.

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

Rainman,

As has been explained several times, Sky News are not stating that 84% of child rape gangs are Muslim. They and others are reporting a headline figure from a report by Quilliam. That report is not open to scrutiny.

Other reports that are open to scrutiny quote lower figures.

Every time you repeat that quote and ignore alternative views that don't agree with it you are reinforcing your bigoted attitude.

Meanwhile there is zero evidence of the term you applied to hhy.

As has been said by me, i didnt say sky news are stating the 84% statitstic , i said they where reporting it. Didnt think a news network would report on a story without looking into it
    Also a government body CEOP 74%.( still a very high %)
    The Home secretary said their is a big problem.
    Do you think Quilliam figures are inaccurate or made up.( What is Quilliam agenda)
    2 muslim councillors gave character references for one of the rapists.
    So i am a bigot for repeating a quote of sky news,and because i dont agree with the alternative view on this forum i am also a bigot, sounds like fascism to me.
    Would love to see one quote of mine that you think is bigoted or racist.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    As has been said by me, i didnt say sky news are stating the 84% statitstic , i said they where reporting it.

You said exactly that, you said it was a FACT because Sky News reported it.

And what about the Child Commissioner's report of 34%? What about the overall statistics that showed Asian child sex offenders closer to 7% (between 4% and 8%) i.e directly in proportion to the population breakdown. IE there are no more paedophiles of an Asian background than any other, they just tend to have a different MO.

I really thought EvilPingu had cleared all that up on P1 of this thread.

I believe it is for socio-economic reasons rather than cultural reasons. IE The white establishment are more likely to be in positions of trust (the church, teachers, coaches, scout leaders etc) to exploit children. British Pakistani heritage paedophiles are more likely to have jobs in the night time economy with access to vulnerable young people on the streets.

I would hope that any home secretary would condemn child sexual exploitation. Do you have specific quote with context? Do you think paedophilia in general is a big problem or only if the perpetrators are Asian and/or Muslim?

Do you think Quilliam figures are inaccurate or made up.( What is Quilliam agenda)

I doubt they are "made up", however I expect there may be some bias in their methods or assumptions. Without the report to read, I don't know. I just know that there are plenty of other reports that I can read and that quote lower figures.

Quilliam are a political group and they definitely do have an agenda by the way.

2 councillors a reference for 1 Rapist. Wow. I mean how many character witnesses did Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall, or Max Clifford have at their trials? Do you think Sir Jimmy Savile would have been able to produce a string of character witnesses? How many of the Catholic church defended their own?

So i am a bigot for repeating a quote of sky news,and because i dont agree with the alternative view on this forum i am also a bigot, sounds like fascism to me.
    Would love to see one quote of mine that you think is bigoted or racist

You are a bigot because you repeat a quote, stating it as FACT, when you neither seem to understand it or question it, or believe any other report that disagrees with it.

You openly support Tommy Robinson, who is undoubtedly a bigot. Member of the BNP, founder of the EDL. Someone who only ever seems to protest about Muslims.

You either refuse to answer points or resort to insults against those that disagree with you.

Here are some of your quotes since you asked for them...

"MR. ROBINSON, HE IS A NATIONAL HERO"

"We are talking about muslim rape gangs, thats why i mention the word muslim"

I only hear racist spokespeople and followers talking about muslim rape gangs. Those who want to stir up racial tension and Islamophobia. There is a recognised problem with Pakistani heritage grooming gangs targeting vulnerable young (mainly but not exclusively) white children on the streets at night. Asian or Muslim does a major disservice to a whole continent or religion that does not need to be implicated here.

It is also not a disproportionate crime by ethnicity as has been pointed out so many times.

alongside Sarah Champion ( NOW AN EX LABOUR M.P) Lost her position for exposing muslim rape gangs.

Not a racist quote, just untrue and typical of a TR follower to quote a misquote just because it suits their point of view. I believe Sarah was and still is the labour MP for Rotherham. She did resign from a front bench role (as did many others when there was a vote of no confidence in Jeremy Corbyn) and then returned to the front bench. She resigned a second time from her front bench position or writing an article on the issue of "British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls" for which she apologised and issued a condemnation of a piece in the same edition of the Sun by Trevor Kavanagh that talked about "The Muslim Problem" in the same context and referring to her article.

SKY NEWS SUNDAY 10TH DEC 2017.
    Grooming gang convictions 84% Asian say researchers. (not plucked out of the air)

If you read my post, it says 84% of child rape gangs are muslim , these are facts not plucked out of the air. (SKY NEWS).

Note that even your source (a news report of a report) uses the term Asian (by the way the majority of Asians are NOT Muslim). Yet you always talk about "muslim rape gangs".

most black people dont give 2 **** about racists.

Just LOL.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Phantom66 said:

As has been said by me, i didnt say sky news are stating the 84% statitstic , i said they where reporting it.

And what about the Child Commissioner's report of 34%? What about the overall statistics that showed Asian child sex offenders closer to 7% (between 4% and 8%) i.e directly in proportion to the population breakdown. IE there are no more paedophiles of an Asian background than any other, they just tend to have a different MO.

I believe it is for socio-economic reasons rather than cultural reasons. IE The white establishment are more likely to be in positions of trust (the church, teachers, coaches, scout leaders etc) to exploit children. British Pakistani heritage paedophiles are more likely to have jobs in the night time economy with access to vulnerable young people on the streets.

I would hope that any home secretary would condemn child sexual exploitation. Do you have specific quote with context? Do you think paedophilia in general is a big problem or only if the perpetrators are Asian and/or Muslim?

I doubt they are "made up", however I expect there may be some bias in their methods or assumptions. Without the report to read, I don't know. I just know that there are plenty of other reports that I can read and that quote lower figures.

Quilliam are a political group and they definitely do have an agenda by the way.

2 councillors a reference for 1 Rapist. Wow. I mean how many character witnesses did Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall, or Max Clifford have at their trials? Do you think Sir Jimmy Savile would have been able to produce a string of character witnesses? How many of the Catholic church defended their own?

You are a bigot because you repeat a quote, stating it as FACT, when you neither seem to understand it or question it, or believe any other report that disagrees with it.

You openly support Tommy Robinson, who is undoubtedly a bigot. Member of the BNP, founder of the EDL. Someone who only ever seems to protest about Muslims.

You either refuse to answer points or resort to insults against those that disagree with you.

I only hear racist spokespeople and followers talking about muslim rape gangs. Those who want to stir up racial tension and Islamophobia. There is a recognised problem with Pakistani heritage grooming gangs targeting vulnerable young (mainly but not exclusively) white children on the streets at night. Asian or Muslim does a major disservice to a whole continent or religion that does not need to be implicated here.

It is also not a disproportionate crime by ethnicity as has been pointed out so many times.

alongside Sarah Champion ( NOW AN EX LABOUR M.P) Lost her position for exposing muslim rape gangs.

Not a racist quote, just untrue and typical of a TR follower to quote a misquote just because it suits their point of view. I believe Sarah was and still is the labour MP for Rotherham. She did resign from a front bench role (as did many others when there was a vote of no confidence in Jeremy Corbyn) and then returned to the front bench. She resigned a second time from her front bench position or writing an article on the issue of "British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls" for which she apologised and issued a condemnation of a piece in the same edition of the Sun by Trevor Kavanagh that talked about "The Muslim Problem" in the same context and referring to her article.

Grooming gang convictions 84% Asian say researchers. (not plucked out of the air)

If you read my post, it says 84% of child rape gangs are muslim , these are facts not plucked out of the air. (SKY NEWS).

Note that even your source (a news report of a report) uses the term Asian (by the way the majority of Asians are NOT Muslim). Yet you always talk about "muslim rape gangs".

Just LOL.

My apologies for thinking sky news, wouldnt do a news report, without checking out story.
    Have you seen TOMMY,S recent interview with sky news and jason farrell,watch both the edited and unedited version on utube.

• Options
    On numbers of sex offenders, see my earlier post, my problem is how they have handled the situation.
  • Options
    Sajid Javid has ordered an investigation into WHY members of sexual grooming gangs are disproportionately from a Pakistani background. (Independent 26 July 2018).
    I have already said that i think the catholic church has a bigger problem with child rape.
  • Options
    Didnt know that councillors gave character references for rolf harris, stuart hall and clifford, what are their names.
    2 wrongs dont make a right.
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

Just LOL.

You only hear racist people talking about muslim rape gangs.
    Express Fri 11th August 2017.
    Trevor Phillips attacks political correctness for failing to tackle muslim child sex gang.
    How dare he mention the fact that they are muslim, racist bigot.
    Read the whole story if you like,

• Options
    Saying TOMMY IS A NATIONAL HERO IS NOT RACIST, mentioning the word muslim is not racist(Trevor Phillips)
    The media use the term Asian, if you see Trevor Phillips article in the Express on 11th August 2017, think he nails that one.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Brilliant clip on you tube, Tommy(NATIONAL HERO) meeting members of the BRITISH ARMY.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    Hang the nonce, i am up for all the nonces being hanged whatever colour or faith they are.
This discussion has been closed.