You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111

Phantom66 said:

REBEL MEDIA.

Just be aware anyone signing the petition. You will be giving your personal data to...

"a Canadian far-right online political and social commentary media website. It was founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network personalities Ezra Levant and Brian Lilley. It has been described as a "global platform" for the anti-Muslim ideology"

Not far right just right
    No. So wrong it is wrong with a capital "R". and you can't get wronger than that.
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Essexphil said:

Phantom66 said:

REBEL MEDIA.

Just be aware anyone signing the petition. You will be giving your personal data to...

"a Canadian far-right online political and social commentary media website. It was founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network personalities Ezra Levant and Brian Lilley. It has been described as a "global platform" for the anti-Muslim ideology"

Not far right just right
    No. So wrong it is wrong with a capital "R". and you can't get wronger than that.
    Essexphil said:

Phantom66 said:

REBEL MEDIA.

Not far right just right
    are you not going to make anymore remarks about Kids being raped, disgusting person.
  • Options

Essexphil said:

Phantom66 said:

REBEL MEDIA.

Not far right just right
    Essexphil said:

Phantom66 said:

REBEL MEDIA.

Not far right just right
    are you not going to make anymore remarks about Kids being raped, disgusting person.
    I already have. I said I hate all child abusers equally, irrespective of race or religion. That not good enough for you?

Go on-defame me like you have hhy-see what happens next.
  • Options
    not defaming i am quoting you see you in court
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Essexphil said:

They come over here, stealing our kids....:)

here is your disgusting remark, see you in court :) ( seems slighty racist as well)
    REBEL MEDIA SIGN THE PETITION.

• Options

Thank you for asking me to defame you, any particular way you would like to be defamed.
  • Options

Essexphil said:

here is your disgusting remark, see you in court :)

That was lampooning your paedophile mate, one of the 98% of "decent people" you associate with. As you fine well know. The one who rages about Muslim paedophiles while in the process of being imprisoned for paedophilia. Who (like your hero) you have said absolutely nothing about.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    I get pretend PM's too.
  • Options

I get pretend PM's too.

Essexphil said:

Essexphil said:

here is your disgusting remark, see you in court :)

That was lampooning your paedophile mate, one of the 98% of "decent people" you associate with. As you fine well know. The one who rages about Muslim paedophiles while in the process of being imprisoned for paedophilia. Who (like your hero) you have said absolutely nothing about.
    No Guilt by association in GREAT BRITAIN.
  • Options

I get pretend PM's too.

:) Go on TOMMY ROBINSONS FB page and you can read some posts from a few of them :)
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655
    this is mental :(
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Essexphil said:

Essexphil said:

Phantom66 said:

REBEL MEDIA.

Not far right just right
    Essexphil said:

Phantom66 said:

REBEL MEDIA.

Not far right just right
    I already have. I said I hate all child abusers equally, irrespective of race or religion. That not good enough for you?

Libel,
    Just curious is essexphil your real name as i am not sure on the Law on Libel, when you are not using your legal name, hope you can advise me on subject, and again ty for permission to defame you, can we call it Libel as defame can be slander as well.
    I await your answer. :)
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    ="hhyftrftdr">Been marching again today Rainman?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/democratic-football-lads-alliance-march-violence-riot-kill-police-officer-london-protest-a8582636.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1539442068

Many members of the DFLA crowd appeared extremely angry with police, screaming at them for perceived inaction against “paedos and grooming gangs”.

Do you have the same views as those marching and threatening the police Rainman ?
    From what you have been posting I would guess that’s a rhetorical question.

We live in a democracy with freedom of speech, if the people you are banging the drum about and supporting get in power, that freedom will be eroded , you’re aware of that I suppose? Have you learned NOTHING from history.

You disgust me with your far right rhetoric.

Please, for the sake of any of your young relatives, EDUCATE YOURSELF.
    My last word on this topic.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Do you have the same views as those marching and threatening the police Rainman ?

Well you guessed wrong, you disgust me with your refusal to sign a PETITION FOR OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS, but called corbyn an ira supporter a man of peace, so i will guess that you are an ira supporter too.

SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL.( Our greatest ever leader)
    YOU HAVE ENEMIES ? GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING, SOMETIME IN YOUR LIFE.

• Options
    Why would you be disgusted with anyone who doesn't want to sign that particular petition?
  • Options
    Read TOMMY ROBINSON FB page for my answer.
  • Options

Well you guessed wrong, you disgust me with your refusal to sign a PETITION FOR OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS, but called corbyn an ira supporter a man of peace, so i will guess that you are an ira supporter too.

YOU HAVE ENEMIES ? GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING, SOMETIME IN YOUR LIFE.

p.s never assume.
  • Options

p.s never assume.
    ''so I will guess that you are an ira supporter too''

Never assume.

EBS
  • Options

p.s never assume.
    ''so I will guess that you are an ira supporter too''

Never assume.

EBS
    Good guess see my answer on TOMMY ROBINSON FB PAGE.
This discussion has been closed.