You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Yet again dodging questions, must be annoying and frustrating for you knowing whatever stupid answer you give will be taken apart.
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited October 2018

So how do you know it is not a far-right media biased media source?

As for Brave Soldiers I think you mean naive trainees?

The only reference I can find to the story in reputable media is that the Army are investigating the incident. Everything beyond that is pure speculation.

Given the rules that exist in the army
    ( on extremist views and use of social media) that all of these trainees would have signed up to, I think it is worthy of investigation.

No i mean BRAVE SOLDIERS, after training these BRAVE SOLDIERS can be sent to a war zones, where they can be killed or horribly maimed, so yes brave.
    The muslim council of Britains Army adviser was the one who raised complaint.
    The same council where a senior member said BRITISH TROOPS WERE A LEGITIMATE TARGET, no complaint from the mcb but have a photo taken with TOMMY, BIG OUTCRY.

On Rebel Media, the left seem to call everyone far right who dont agree with them, so i ignore that and if i need to i will check myself and make my own judgement.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Yet again dodging questions, must be annoying and frustrating for you knowing whatever stupid answer you give will be taken apart.

what question have i dodged ?
  • Options

What percentage of halal slaughtered animals in the UK are stunned first?
  • Options

84%
  • Options

Rainman, what percentage of animals slaughtered with the halal method in the UK are stunned first do you think?

Do you think you've ever eaten halal meat?

Never.
    I'm pretty sure you have.

What percentage do you think?
    I am vegan so wrong again.
    Yet you've talked about eating steak previously on the forum?

Computer says no.

EBS.
    Produce evidence ?
  • Options

I get pretend PM's too.

Would you like me to name then.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162

I get pretend PM's too.

Kinda defeats the purpose of a PM no?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

I get pretend PM's too.

Kinda defeats the purpose of a PM no?
    Some of them said they dont mind, as they already posted on TOMMY ROBINSONS FB PAGE, SIGN THE PETITION REBEL MEDIA.
  • Options

84%
    Well researched.

Curious to know why you're so against halal?
  • Options

84%
    Well researched.

Already answered this you will have to do a bit of research, i am curious to know why you are not opposed to a barbaric torture of Animals.
  • Options

84%
    Well researched.

Already answered this you will have to do a bit of research, i am curious to know why you are not opposed to a barbaric torture of Animals.
    As we've already established, the vast majority in the UK are stunned first. But lets not pretend that the British farming industry is all sweetness and light.

I think meat eaters who pretend to care about animal rights look more than a little silly and hypocritical. Either way and however you slice it (no pun), Daisy the cow is ending up on a shelf at Tesco to be purchased by the likes of you and me.

If you really genuinely cared, you wouldn't eat meat.
  • Options

84%
    Well researched.

As we've already established, the vast majority in the UK are stunned first. But lets not pretend that the British farming industry is all sweetness and light.

I think meat eaters who pretend to care about animal rights look more than a little silly and hypocritical. Either way and however you slice it (no pun), Daisy the cow is ending up on a shelf at Tesco to be purchased by the likes of you and me.

Already answered, research before asking, so you think its ok to cut an Animals throat and let it bleed to death , very barbaric
  • Options

84%
    Well researched.

Already answered, research before asking, so you think its ok to cut an Animals throat and let it bleed to death , very barbaric
    What have you already answered? There wasn't a question in my post.

I think the animal is going to be slaughtered regardless. So you can pretend to care, but its as hollow as your skull.

• Options
    edited October 2018

84%
    Well researched.

What have you already answered? There wasn't a question in my post.

I think the animal is going to be slaughtered regardless. So you can pretend to care, but its as hollow as your skull.

Disgusting person.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Not racist eh Rainman ?

Social media is a curse (being stupid is a curse)

According to day4eire being against the barbaric torture of animals makes me racist,
    he (or a friend )went onto my fb page to prove i am racist, and this was his only proof.
    Anything i say on fb is open to anyone to view.
    hhy thinks its ok to torture Animals, with his friend day4 eire .
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    To all those good people who have signed the petition on REBEL MEDIA a BIG THANK YOU.

To all those people on this forum who didnt, you all believe in fair trials for nonces, but not for Members of our BRITISH ARMY, one of you even said the were naive trainees, these are Young Men who could in future be sent into a war zone.
    You dont have to support Tommy to sign.
    hhy you again start with the insults no one on here complaining, a lack of response from tikay, is he waiting for me to throw an insult back.
    Thank God most people in GREAT BRITAIN dont think like people on this site

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162

To all those good people who have signed the petition on REBEL MEDIA a BIG THANK YOU.

To all those people on this forum who didnt, you all believe in fair trials for nonces, but not for Members of our BRITISH ARMY, one of you even said the were naive trainees, these are Young Men who could in future be sent into a war zone.
    You dont have to support Tommy to sign.
    hhy you again start with the insults no one on here complaining, a lack of response from tikay, is he waiting for me to throw an insult back.
    Thank God most people in GREAT BRITAIN dont think like people on this site

No one has said this.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Actually I used the phrase naive trainees.

It is a fact that they are trainees.

In my opinion they were at best naive for posing with Tommy Robinson.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    The trainees are not on trial. Who says they wont be getting a fair hearing for their alleged breach of army regulations?
This discussion has been closed.