You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,665
    Rainman215 You have to make allowances for OP "Inspector Clouseau" ..... you need to stop attacking him ....... Cato
    plus don't dis TK he's the beloved Murry Walker of Poker. Apart from that keep going.
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186

Before i reply to your post, i think you need to reply about halal and kosher post.

Reply to what exactly?

I assume you are against all forms of slaughter of animals so why do you only campaign against halal?

Of course i am against all forms of animal slaughter, where did you get the idea, that i am only campaigning (if by campaigning you meant i signed a petition against halal) ask day4eire who found my post on my FB PAGE, to prove i am racist, and you will see i have also signed other petitions.
    I assume by your post that like hhy you dont mind animals being tortured.
  • Options

PS. Still waiting to hear your justification of the phrase "most black people dont give 2 **** about racists"

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
    I will tell you soon.

• Options

I am not sure why you object to attempts to put these gangs into proportion with the overall sickening problem of child sex offenders.

As you cannot be a rsed to go back and research my other posts, i will repeat once more LOCAL COUNCILS AND POLICE TURNED A BLIND EYE TO CHILDREN BEING RAPED ON AN INDUSTRIAL SCALE FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED RACIST BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

<

And shadow women and equalities secretary Sarah Champion, Labour MP for Rotherham, claimed Asian grooming gangs had been allowed to thrive because people were "more afraid to be called a racist than they are afraid to be wrong about calling out child abuse".

naz shah a labour mp actually retweeted a message telling the children who had been raped they should shut up for the sake of diversity.
    Phantom this is the reason people are getting angry, Is Sarah Champion Racist?
    Is naz shah racist?

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

When exactly did TR start campaigning against these Asian gangs?

You can do some research if you can be ars ed, and find out for yourself, or just keep calling people racist, which is easier.

• Options
    On this thread hhy thinks its ok to torture animals ,essexill says gerry adams is a man of peace, never mind all the Children, Women, Men and Horses, that were killed because of his actions.
    corbyn even has support on this thread,(a racist and a supporter of terrorist groups).
    And believe our BRAVE BRITISH TROOPS SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR HAVING A PHOTO TAKEN.
    And TOMMY ROBINSON is a bad man for speaking the truth.
    REBEL MEDIA SIGN THE PETITION.
  • Options
    One Man against a panel and audience.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    If the majority or even a significant minority of people backed TRs views then he wouldn't be one man against a panel and audience. The only time he has the backing of an audience is when he buses them in from around the country.

Do you think Akala sounds like he doesn't give 2 **** about racism?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Phantom66 said:

If the majority or even a significant minority of people backed TRs views then he wouldn't be one man against a panel and audience. The only time he has the backing of an audience is when he buses them in from around the country.

Do you think Akala sounds like he doesn't give 2 **** about racism?

Check date of tv show, as BOB DYLAN SAID, THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGING.
    I said most Black People dont give 2 sh its about racists, not racism.
    Does Akala speak for all Black people.

When exactly has TOMMY BUSSED people in from around the country.
  • Options
    So you want to split hairs on the use of a t or an m?

Is there a difference between not giving 2 **** about racists versus racism? I would have thought if you supported or were against one you would have the same views on the other.

bused is a correct spelling and bussed is an acceptable alternative by the way,

It doesn't have to mean the literal uses of buses though, it is the principle of people travelling a long distance to support EDL rallies. I didn't hear any Coventry accents from the earlier clip that included Tommys pal and convicted paedophile.

• Options
    Does Akala speak for all black people, of course not.

You apparently though claim to speak for most black people.

I am still waiting to hear how you "know" that most black people don't give 2 **** about racists.

I also noted how in the above clip TR seemed oblivious to the treatment and unnecessary death in police custody of a former British army hero Christopher Alder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Christopher_Alder

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

Is there a difference between not giving 2 **** about racists versus racism? I would have thought if you supported or were against one you would have the same views on the other.

It doesn't have to mean the literal uses of buses though, it is the principle of people travelling a long distance to support EDL rallies. I didn't hear any Coventry accents from the earlier clip that included Tommys pal and convicted paedophile.

Not splitting hairs, so you think most black people give a **** about racists.
    Do Man utd fc bus people in from all over the country.
  • Options

I am still waiting to hear how you "know" that most black people don't give 2 **** about racists.

Are you in suspense ?
  • Options
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

Not splitting hairs, so you think most black people give a **** about racists.
    Do Man utd fc bus people in from all over the country.
    I think when you say "most black people don't give 2 **** about racists" it is a very questionable statement. One I am yet to see any evidence of (especially from you).

Man utd? Relevance?

The fact is when 1500 or 7500 whoever you believe people turn up to an EDL in rally in Newcastle, most of them are not from Newcastle.

Mates of yours?

• Options

Right you will have to be ar sed and see my earlier posts,if you cannot then in the words of our GREATEST LEADER, SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL F*** O**.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/W-wF4WkB_r0
    Is naz shah a friend of yours.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited October 2018
    Rainman, winter is drawing in and its getting nippy outside.

I'd hate for you to catch a cold or illness next time you're marching alongside fellow PATRIOTS WHO DEFINITELY AREN'T RACIST, so I've found you a nice scarf you can wear to stay warm.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/shortcuts/2018/oct/15/fendi-750-pound-vulva-scarf-makes-wearers-look-like-theyre-being-born?CMP=fb_gu&fbclid=IwAR1HRaT9fEXmDQ28N2VbTn6d08M5aiUqUMqdJhceUZ3Cl4Va94JQvroonA4

Don't worry, it won't make you look like any less of a tw@t than normal.

You're welcome.
This discussion has been closed.