You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186

tomgoodun said:

@dobiesdraw
    With respect I would suggest ‘Blame’ and ‘ Accepting responsibility’ are two different things.
    If I was to allow my barely teen daughter out TIL all hours taking drugs and drinking I would take some responsibility at her not being safe, would you?

You can't seperate " Accepting responsibility " and " blame " if something bad happens. You are trying to dress up your thoughts on the matter by using a phrase you think will be more acceptable !
    To answer your question obviously i take responsibility for my daughter , and if something bad were to happen , then I would BLAME myself ...but noone else has the right to judge and apportion blame to me in that instance .
    So you would blame yourself and accept responsibility too?

Read his full answer.
    I did.

Blame and responsibility can't be separated apparently. So if something bad happened and he/she blamed themselves, by definition they also accept responsibility too.

Haysie said that ''surely the parents must accept some responsibility too''.

So it looks like Dobiesdraw agrees with Haysie.
    watch the video fatboy .
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751

tomgoodun said:

@dobiesdraw
    With respect I would suggest ‘Blame’ and ‘ Accepting responsibility’ are two different things.
    If I was to allow my barely teen daughter out TIL all hours taking drugs and drinking I would take some responsibility at her not being safe, would you?

You can't seperate " Accepting responsibility " and " blame " if something bad happens. You are trying to dress up your thoughts on the matter by using a phrase you think will be more acceptable !
    To answer your question obviously i take responsibility for my daughter , and if something bad were to happen , then I would BLAME myself ...but noone else has the right to judge and apportion blame to me in that instance .
    So you agree with @HAYSIE about taking responsibility as a parent then.
  • dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

@dobiesdraw

So you agree with @HAYSIE about taking responsibility as a parent then.
    What part of my post , do you not understand ? The words are all there and in the correct order , how hard can it be ?
    edited November 2018

..but noone else has the right to judge and apportion blame to me in that instance .<

read this line, and that includes haysie.

tomgoodun said:

@dobiesdraw

So you would blame yourself and accept responsibility too?

Obviously I

..but noone else has the right to judge and apportion blame to me in that instance .<

That's exactly the point they have deliberately chosen to ignore! ...if it wasn't such a serious subject it'd be laughable .
    I watched the video as you suggested, I can understand your anger at the circumstances.

It seemed to me that all present were agreeing with you that this shouldn’t have happened and an independent inquiry was going to research the facts, the officer being asked the question agreed that the officer who provided the details of the 12 yr old giving consent shouldn’t be policing.

As far as the parents being arrested, there didn’t seem to me to be any detail as to why., so we shouldn’t pre judge as we don’t have the full story here.

Why not?
    Does parenting not have responsibilities that should be adhered to?

Have you ever commented on another parent failing their child?

If a gang of white nonces were accused of raping Muslim Children, and a Muslim started a campaign to bring awareness to the general public, but never mentioned muslim nonces, i would 100% support him and wouldnt care what his political views were.

Obviously I

That's exactly the point they have deliberately chosen to ignore! ...if it wasn't such a serious subject it'd be laughable .

So what you are saying is if your under age child goes off the rails, let’s say they go out, get drunk, assault someone , burn someone’s house down whilst all the time you have ignored their actions but now “ accept responsibility “ for their actions, but nobody else can apportion blame to you?

Yup, I read your words which were in the correct order but somewhat idiotic.
    tomgoodun said:

Why not?

tomgoodun said:

Why not?

No not without knowing the whole story, and circumstances.
    In my eyes if someone commits a rape they alone are responsible, not the victim or the parents.
    Everytime this is discussed liberals starting calling people racist and bigoted , so for decades it has carried on.
    naz shah even retweeted saying the victims should shut their mouths up for the sake of diversity.
    Reverse the situation and a white mp retweeted that do you think they would be still a mp?
    edited November 2018
    tomgoodun said:

Why not?

You can comment all you like , but it r
    tomgoodun said:

Obviously I

So what you are saying is if your under age child goes off the rails, let’s say they go out, get drunk, assault someone , burn someone’s house down whilst all the time you have ignored their actions but now “ accept responsibility “ for their actions, but nobody else can apportion blame to you?

Obviously I

Truly think you have and your ilk have lost the plot .....children have been raped and all you seem to be interested in is some sort of bizarre point scoring by totally twisting what someone says and converting it into off topic hypothetical scenarios .
    Lets reiterate it for you , Children have been raped , vent your indignation at the vermin responsible if that is you and your friends actually care !
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November 2018
    Everyone on this thread has been very clear on their thoughts about the groomers......the OP was all about a fame hungry conman trying to make a name for himself, and putting the trial of these aforementioned rapists at risk as a result.
    edited November 2018
    HENDRIK62 said:

Everyone on this thread has been very clear on their thoughts about the groomers......the OP was all about a fame hungry conman trying to make a name for himself, and putting the trial of these aforementioned rapists at risk as a result.

You and your mates keep saying that from time to time , however your words/misquotes tell people who are looking in from the outside a totally different story .
    As far as the opening post is concerned , it was created by a creature who could care less about child rape , and was formed deliberately so it could morph into a venue for him and his mates ( you're included ) to spout nonsense and backpat each other in the process !
    HENDRIK62 said:

FALSE, read the court manuscripts judge marston says in open court that at no time was the case in danger, so shut up sweaty for the sake of honesty.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

HENDRIK62 said:

You and your mates keep saying that from time to time , however your words/misquotes tell people who are looking in from the outside a totally different story .
    As far as the opening post is concerned , it was created by a creature who could care less about child rape , and was formed deliberately so it could morph into a venue for him and his mates ( you're included ) to spout nonsense and backpat each other in the process !
    Called a creature by a Tommy Robinson fanboy :)

No nonsense has been spouted by us, we just call out the racists and bigots. It's been pretty easy though as these idiots tend to out themselves.

HENDRIK62 said:

FALSE, read the court manuscripts judge marston says in open court that at no time was the case in danger, so shut up sweaty for the sake of honesty.
    “The vast majority of what you were saying, particularly at the beginning at the part I saw, was reference to cases like this, to Asian men, to the grooming of 11-year-old girls and the number of cases like this,” Judge Marson told Robinson.
    “No one could possibly conclude that that was likely to be anything other than highly prejudicial to the defendants in the present trial … if the jurors in my present trial get to know of this video, I will no doubt be faced with an application to discharge the jury.”
    Nazir Afzal, the former chief prosecutor who led the Rochdale grooming trial, said: “This was not the work of Tommy Robinson and his cohorts, his lot nearly derailed it again. It was the bravery of victims and professionals.”
    He previously told how the Rochdale case was “nearly lost” over far-right activity, which caused defence lawyers to claim the jury had been prejudiced.
    “We had to fight to persuade court to allow trial to continue,” Mr Afzal wrote on Twitter. “Those criminals came close to being freed and victims came close to getting no justice. Juries must decide on evidence, not on your opinion.”
    edited November 2018

HENDRIK62 said:

Called a creature by a Tommy Robinson fanboy :)

No nonsense has been spouted by us, we just call out the racists and bigots. It's been pretty easy though as these idiots tend to out themselves
    You are so far off the mark it's painful ...I've never been a fan of TR , ..what I'm not of fan of though is silly little kids like you using a serious subject like child rape * which you couldn't care less about as a backslapping, trolling exercise . lets background this , as you are obv very simple. I don't have any racist tendencies , I don't agree with a lot of the far right policies , and I'm not a fan of TR , what i do care about is systematic refusal by the powers to be to actively pursue and highlight and proactively investigate and bring to justice child abusers, because they might be conceived as racist . Carry on with false suppositions , false quotes and insults and generalisations about anyone who disagrees with you and see how that goes down with the general internet population who read forums like this , but don't type !
    To the simpletons (you know who you are), it is possible to both oppose anyone involved in CSE and also oppose TR and his antics.

TR is, among other things, a convicted fraudster. He doesn't care in the slightest about the victims in these cases. He uses these trials to stir up hatred, push his agenda and dupe his simpletons into parting with their money.

He hasn't 'uncovered' a single case. He jumps on the bandwagons when these cases have already gone to court and claims the media won't report on them, 'free speech' and various other tripe.

He jumps from one bandwagon to another. He is a shameless self publicist and will do anything to swell his coffers. He often neglects the laws of the land and has multiple convictions stretching back over a decade.

He preys on the most gullible and stupid in society and sadly for him it works perfectly. This is because said stupid and gullible people will take anything TR says at face value. They either don't have the mental capacity to question what they read or see, or they simply don't want to question anything as it validates their bigoted views.

TR has no redeeming features whatsoever, and he is a stain on civilised society.
This discussion has been closed.