You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Any liberals want a bit of music.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    I think Rainman and Goldon have a full house

Not sure about the retiring abroad one, maybe I should change that to the classic "most black people don't give 2 ***** about racists"

Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

At least Goldon and Rainman will be pleased with this news....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46261983

That's 85000 "potential future nonces" who haven't managed to escape their country and try and get into ours. lucky us eh?

Of all the shameful TR fanboy cra p on this thread I think the lock out the foreigners because they are rapists is just about the most sickening one.

Perhaps we should send all the catholic immigrants and their offspring back to Ireland? After all Rainman admits that there is a bigger paedophile problem in the catholic church and that would also get rid of one Mr Yaxley-Lennon.

When did i say all Muslims and Catholics are nonces.

Why is there a war in Yemen.
    Follow the link in the article I posted. It's titled "Why is there a war in Yemen?".
    Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

Welcome to the thread @HAYSIE

Nice to see some common sense posts.

Unfortunately some still believe their bigoted views are commonly held because they see them on Tommy's social media.

So you agree with haysie that the parents of victims are partly to blame.
    You liberals are disgusting people.

You seem to have a habit of putting words in my mouth so you can disagree with them, instead of actually quoting me or answering any questions put to you.
    My apologies, do you agree with haysie that the parents should take some of the blame?
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Rainman, what are your thoughts on UKIP?

Phantom66 said:

Phantom66 said:

At least Goldon and Rainman will be pleased with this news....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46261983

That's 85000 "potential future nonces" who haven't managed to escape their country and try and get into ours. lucky us eh?

Of all the shameful TR fanboy cra p on this thread I think the lock out the foreigners because they are rapists is just about the most sickening one.

Perhaps we should send all the catholic immigrants and their offspring back to Ireland? After all Rainman admits that there is a bigger paedophile problem in the catholic church and that would also get rid of one Mr Yaxley-Lennon.

When did i say all Muslims and Catholics are nonces.

Why is there a war in Yemen.
    muslims fighting muslims (religion of peace)
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited November 2018

And the history of Ireland and Northern Ireland is littered with what?
    EvilPingu said:

And the history of Ireland and Northern Ireland is littered with what?
    Yes all religions are backward.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-latest-tour-australia-speaking-us-washington-jail-court-islam-a8633406.html?fbclid=IwAR2nw9IVaw5g1VitfX01IeQEWfUCJK0M5dadKyTH8MU8s4aQ38FLVMTkUfk

This is quite amusing.

The ridiculous 'Great Brexit betrayal' march that our PATRIOT has been chirping about has been moved to the 9th December.

This tour of Oz is 5th to 16th December.

If there is any justice (and assuming he can get a visa to enter Australia which is in the balance) he'll be served a delicious Halal meal with a lovely side of gammon.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,185

HENDRIK62 said:

haysie i have a copy of my cv here, let me know when you can come and pick it up.

Resorting to the veiled threats again then.....
    No veiled threat, can you not read ENGLISH.
    Yet again with the little Englander rhetoric, surprised you haven't mentioned The Barnett formula yet.
    HENDRIK62 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

haysie i have a copy of my cv here, let me know when you can come and pick it up.

Yet again with the little Englander rhetoric, surprised you haven't mentioned The Barnett formula yet.
    Hush up sweaty.

My apologies, do you agree with haysie that the parents should take some of the blame?

Since you ask...

I agree with Haysie that the rapists are to blame and that in some cases the victims have also been let down by their parents/carers. I certainly don't blame parents though.

In many cases parents and carers were the ones making complaints and not being listened to.

Unfortunately adolescents take their cues on what is the best thing to do from their peers and not their parents, It is part of growing up and becoming independent. Unfortunately if a child's peers are being groomed then it is easier to be trapped into that cycle regardless of the influence of a parent.

Paedophiles will prey on the more vulnerable children, ones with low self esteem, loners who are flattered by attention etc and poor parenting may be a factor in that. In some cases they may be rebelling against overly strict parents.

HENDRIK62 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

Hush up sweaty.
    Thought as much WP.

Yet another prejudice to add to your list.
    edited November 2018
    HENDRIK62 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

Hush up sweaty.
    Thought as much WP.

ok :) now shut up.

HENDRIK62 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

Hush up sweaty.
    Thought as much WP.

ok :) now shut up.
    PRETTY SURE THE MAJORITY WOULD PREFER YOU DID
    On this thread the liberals like hhy think torturing Animals for religious purposes is ok.
    phantom accused POLISH People of being n azis.
    haysie thinks the Parents of muslim rape gangs are partly to blame.
    essexill thinks its ok to murder innocent people as long as you are sorry.
    tomgoodun thinks because we already have rapists and nonces in this Country, it doesnt matter if we import some more.
    And they wonder why 22 Countries in Europe are voting and supporting Right Wing Parties.
This discussion has been closed.