You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    HAYSIE said:

last post

It found that 36% of perpetrators of gang or group related sexual violence were white, 27% were asian, and 16% were of an undisclosed ethnicity. The majority of child victims of gang or group related sexual violence (60%) were recorded as "white", with unknown making up the second largest category at 14%

https://fullfact.org/crime/grooming-gangs-what-we-know-about-perpetrators-and-victims/

The article in question was from 4 years ago . On their faq's : " who checks your facts ? " You do. We link to sources for factual statements so you don’t have to take our word for what we say. You can also find lots of our sources in our Finder tool. Right at the bottom of the article it says " It's important to be cautious about interpreting these figures - the same kinds of issues identified in the OCC report may well apply to them
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    @HAYSIE
    I feel I must apologise for getting you dragged into this, you have made some great points thanks.
    As to your statement why would any sensible person keep posting here, I think the reason is that the more bigoted , racist slurs which go unchallenged it becomes the norm and people will take as fact the outrageous lies and misquotes.

And in answer to Tommy fans not having any impact on our future I would say that when one person shouts their angst ( albeit misguided) there’s a few hundred or thousand who agree with them but don’t post.

I wish you well.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,896
    We have to deal with Fake News every day it's become normal ..... reality ends up in the Courts.
    @rainman397
    @goldon
    Should we close our borders?
  • rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    tomgoodun said:

@HAYSIE
    I feel I must apologise for getting you dragged into this, you have made some great points thanks.
    As to your statement why would any sensible person keep posting here, I think the reason is that the more bigoted , racist slurs which go unchallenged it becomes the norm and people will take as fact the outrageous lies and misquotes.

And in answer to Tommy fans not having any impact on our future I would say that when one person shouts their angst ( albeit misguided) there’s a few hundred or thousand who agree with them but don’t post.

I wish you well.

Name one racist slur, i or Goldon have posted on this thread.
    tomgoodun said:

@rainman397
    @goldon
    Should we close our borders?

No.
    Haysi
    tomgoodun said:

@HAYSIE

I wish you well.

Does this include the point were haysie partly blames the Parents for their Children getting raped and drugged.
    would also hope that the parents concerned might have learnt some lessons. If I was a white man with a daughter as young as 11 years old, that was out until all hours, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, and having sex with lots of Asian men, I might be thinking I had completely neglected my responsibilities as a parent.
    I am not saying I blame the parents, the culprits are clearly to blame, but the parents must surely accept some responsibility.

I can see the logic in that misquoted statement - Note the “ I’m not saying I blame the parents” part.

Are you a parent Rainman?
    Would you accept any responsibility for your barely teenage daughter out TIL all hours, taking drugs, and drinking alcohol?

tomgoodun said:

would also hope that the parents concerned might have learnt some lessons. If I was a white man with a daughter as young as 11 years old, that was out until all hours, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, and having sex with lots of Asian men, I might be thinking I had completely neglected my responsibilities as a parent.
    I am not saying I blame the parents, the culprits are clearly to blame, but the parents must surely accept some responsibility.

I can see the logic in that misquoted statement - Note the “ I’m not saying I blame the parents” part.

Would you accept any responsibility for your barely teenage daughter out TIL all hours, taking drugs, and drinking alcohol?

Semantics ! As pointed out on Phantoms post , If you are saying things like that , then you are in fact apportioning blame and contradicting yourself .
    @dobiesdraw
    With respect I would suggest ‘Blame’ and ‘ Accepting responsibility’ are two different things.
    If I was to allow my barely teen daughter out TIL all hours taking drugs and drinking I would take some responsibility at her not being safe, would you?
    edited November 2018
    tomgoodun said:

@dobiesdraw
    With respect I would suggest ‘Blame’ and ‘ Accepting responsibility’ are two different things.
    If I was to allow my barely teen daughter out TIL all hours taking drugs and drinking I would take some responsibility at her not being safe, would you?

You can't seperate " Accepting responsibility " and " blame " if something bad happens. You are trying to dress up your thoughts on the matter by using a phrase you think will be more acceptable !
    To answer your question obviously i take responsibility for my daughter , and if something bad were to happen , then I would BLAME myself ...but noone else has the right to judge and apportion blame to me in that instance .
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

tomgoodun said:

@dobiesdraw

You can't seperate " Accepting responsibility " and " blame " if something bad happens. You are trying to dress up your thoughts on the matter by using a phrase you think will be more acceptable !
    To answer your question obviously i take responsibility for my daughter , and if something bad were to happen , then I would BLAME myself ...but noone else has the right to judge and apportion blame to me in that instance .
    So you would blame yourself and accept responsibility too?

On this thread the liberals like hhy think torturing Animals for religious purposes is ok.
    phantom accused POLISH People of being n azis.
    haysie thinks the Parents of muslim rape gangs are partly to blame.
    essexill thinks its ok to murder innocent people as long as you are sorry.
    tomgoodun thinks because we already have rapists and nonces in this Country, it doesnt matter if we import some more.
    And they wonder why 22 Countries in Europe are voting and supporting Right Wing Parties.

We all know you're a brainwashed simpleton bigot, but at least you must have fun living in fantasy land.
    edited November 2018
    tomgoodun said:

Yes i am a parent, and would 100% agree with Dobie.
    Any decent person would not take advantage of a vulnerable Child.
    In one incident a Young Child was actually arrested in a derelict house with the rapists for being drunk, and a Father was threatened with arrest.

tomgoodun said:

@dobiesdraw

Read his full answer.

On this thread the liberals like hhy think torturing Animals for religious purposes is ok.
    phantom accused POLISH People of being n azis.
    haysie thinks the Parents of muslim rape gangs are partly to blame.
    essexill thinks its ok to murder innocent people as long as you are sorry.
    tomgoodun thinks because we already have rapists and nonces in this Country, it doesnt matter if we import some more.
    And they wonder why 22 Countries in Europe are voting and supporting Right Wing Parties.

We all know you're a brainwashed simpleton bigot, but at least you must have fun living in fantasy land.
    Again with the name calling, no response from tikay again.
    edited November 2018

tomgoodun said:

@dobiesdraw

Read his full answer.
    I did.

Blame and responsibility can't be separated apparently. So if something bad happened and he/she blamed themselves, by definition they also accept responsibility too.

Haysie said that ''surely the parents must accept some responsibility too''.

So it looks like Dobiesdraw agrees with Haysie.

Any decent person would not take advantage of a vulnerable child

At last, we agree on something.

Now let’s try to be civil- What would you think made some of those children particularly vulnerable? Would it be the fact they were out until all hours taking drugs and drinking?
    Tom please watch video and see what happens to parents who did react.
This discussion has been closed.