You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited August 2018
    So the bbc will face the same charges.
    I wear a onesie.
    one more question do you think he had a fair trial.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    So why is Tommy Robinson a national hero?
  • Options
    He is the only Journalist, who has taken up the case of George, Harry and Josh, 3 young boys from my hometown that were murdered by a muslim terrorist, he was helping them to raise funds to bring a civil case
    One more thing contempt of court is normally a civil matter not criminal, do you think he had a fair trial?
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,367

Ask the GREAT British Public, he also didnt plead guilty liked you said on more than one occasion, no contempt of court, he read a bbc website, he has been speaking out against grooming gangs for years, i know it upsets liberals,to offend muslims who are doing the raping,but you will get over it, Tommy will never set foot in a prison again.

I don't care what religion anyone is who is grooming or worse. I hate them all equally. I feel sorry for people who don't share my view. I'm not a national hero. Neither is anyone who believes 2.6 million Muslims in the UK are all the same as those evil people.

Of course "Tommy" will be in prison again. Look at his previous-he doesn't learn from his mistakes. And he is desperate for the oxygen of publicity.
  • Options
    When did Tommy say all 2.6 million muslims are all the same.
  • Options

He is the only Journalist, who has taken up the case of George, Harry and Josh, 3 young boys from my hometown that were murdered by a muslim terrorist, he was helping them to raise funds to bring a civil case
    One more thing contempt of court is normally a civil matter not criminal, do you think he had a fair trial?

I'm struggling to see or read anything that suggests the drink driver was a ''Muslim terrorist'', perhaps you can point me in the right direction?

As for his trial, the fact that the procedure behind it has been brought into question suggests he might not have had a fair trial. Hopefully his 2nd trial is fair and justice is served.

As I've mentioned before, I'm sure the irony of Robinson's knuckle dragging fans demanding a fair trial isn't lost on them considering the circumstances as to how TR found himself in jail again last time.

There are plenty of worthy people you could hold in high regard as a national hero. A petty criminal with multiple offences under his belt isn't one of them.
  • Options
    HHY both passenger and driver had social media links to isis, police originally told families no cctv was available, they had to fight to get a copy, when Tommy gets a not guilty, will you then agree he had not broken the law. dont be upset
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Do you think TR has an issue with pedophiles or just Muslim pedophiles?
    How would he react to non muslim instances?
  • Options

HHY both passenger and driver had social media links to isis, police originally told families no cctv was available, they had to fight to get a copy, when Tommy gets a not guilty, will you then agree he had not broken the law. dont be upset

Again, you're fudging it. Where are some links or pointers? All I'm reading is that he was over the limit, crashed into their car and then did a runner?

Obviously a terrible crime and I'm glad he's been sentenced to 13 years, you could argue that he deserved more than that though I'm not sure on the sentencing guidelines. However, it doesn't appear they were ''murdered by a Muslim terrorist'' in the way you are trying to portray. Happy to be proved wrong so perhaps you can provide some credible evidence instead of just vacant rhetoric.

Let's see what his second trial says. Your ''national hero'' has broken the law many times previously and spent a fair bit of time inside over the years so another stretch wouldn't be anything new to him.

Why you would hold a petty criminal in such high regard is baffling, but you're not alone in being duped by his agenda.

• Options
    Good evening Mr Bates, Dont know Tommy personally, but his issue with muslim rape gangs, comes from years ago when his cousin was groomed and raped by a gang oof muslims in Luton and police refused to charge them, and as we now know it is widespread, a group called sikh awareness society, got in touch with him and said they used to try and do the same to young Sikh girls.
  • Options
    HHY the young boys were not in a car they were at a bus stop, your research is flawed, stop reading the sun, families are fighting for justice, look up the campaign JUSTICE FOR OUR BOYS.
  • Options

When did Tommy say all 2.6 million muslims are all the same.

Google "Robinson Muslim apology"-you'll soon find it. All Muslims will pay cos all terrorists, blah blah

Love the man's steadfast belief that you can fool all the people all the time. My favourite is his claim that he is not racist, that he was only in BNP for a year, and left as soon as he realised what they were about :) Priceless

I genuinely do not understand why so many people follow him. Refuse to believe they are all racist
  • Options
    edited August 2018

HHY the young boys were not in a car they were at a bus stop, your research is flawed, stop reading the sun, families are fighting for justice, look up the campaign JUSTICE FOR OUR BOYS.

Apologies, I stand corrected that the victims weren't in a car. From what I'm reading he was over the limit, tried to overtake another car and lost control causing him to crash into the boys at the bus stop?

I've still not seen anything that tells me they were ''murdered by a Muslim terrorist'' in the way you are trying to portray. Again, I invite you to link me to a credible source or article.

''Stop reading The Sun'' is an unusual example, as they are right up yours and Tommy's street with their hate driven shitrag journalism.
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Typical reply from a TS supporter.

Ignore the questions and ramble on about muslim this and that.

Lets get one thing straight everybody is appalled by paedophiles and nobody is defending them . They should rot in prison.

It is quite simple TS is only interested in victims of crimes committed by muslims.
    To further his hate filled agenda.

Good evening Mr Bates, Dont know Tommy personally, but his issue with muslim rape gangs, comes from years ago when his cousin was groomed and raped by a gang oof muslims in Luton and police refused to charge them, and as we now know it is widespread, a group called sikh awareness society, got in touch with him and said they used to try and do the same to young Sikh girls.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    HHY you seem upset. i havent read the sun since Hillborough, do your research properly. i said already look up JUSTICE FOR OUR BOYS.
    i take you do not have children of your own.
  • Options
    essexphil i take you have read the quran, and seen all the peaceful quotes.
  • Options

HHY you seem upset. i havent read the sun since Hillborough, do your research properly. i said already look up JUSTICE FOR OUR BOYS.
    i take you do not have children of your own.

No kids, though I've no idea what relevance that has to anything.

This the kind of stuff I should be looking for?

https://www.britisharmedforcesthebest.com/single-post/2018/05/25/JUSTICE-FOR-OUR-BOYS-Three-lives-lost-three-families-destroyed-sentencing-not-fit-for-purpose
  • Options

He didn't seem to have much issue with his mate Richard Price, one of the founders of the EDL, whom pleaded guilty to possessing indecent child images a few years ago.

Robinson said Price was ''stitched up'', sticking up for his perverted cOmraDe.

No agenda though.

• Options

essexphil i take you have read the quran, and seen all the peaceful quotes.

As I understand it, lots of sensible stuff, and some unwise stuff seized on by radicals (both Muslim and haters). A lot like the Bible and homosexuality....
  • Options
    hhy was that enough evidence for you, or still think it was drink driving
This discussion has been closed.