You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Waits patiently for the onslaught of people arguing the definition of racism isn't valid
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Dropping like flies
    Scottish MEP David Coburn was also revealed to have left UKIP on Friday, claiming the party is heading towards an "anti-Islam" platform

Cue google search to discredit him...

Happy to help : In 2015, Coburn compared Scottish government minister Humza Yousaf to the convicted terrorist Abu Hamza, later apologising and calling it a "joke".

In 2016, it had been reported that Coburn's Chief of Staff, Arthur (Misty) Thackeray had been arrested for making a string of indecent phone-calls of a sexual nature, to a number of unsuspecting women, some of which took place in Coburn's Edinburgh constituency office. Thackeray, who also served as interim chairman of UKIP in Scotland resigned from his position in wake of the allegations which he denied and was defended by Coburn in a tweet where he stated that Thackeray was "Innocent until proven guilty." In January 2017, Thackeray pleaded guilty to making indecent phone-calls and was sentenced by Glasgow Sheriff Court in February 2017 to 270 hours of community service and will appear on the Sex Offenders Register for three years. After his sentencing, Thackeray continued his employment with Coburn until April of that year when he was eventually dismissed by Coburn for Gross Misconduct.

What I don't really get though is , what makes you feel the need to illustrate whos leaving a party ( that you have no respect for ) , because of TR's appointment .
    Erm ... Because this thread is about TR perhaps..
    You seem rather adept at discrediting opponents of TR-
    How’s your googling of TR misdeeds coming along? You not being a fan and all .
    Think this is called goading.
    Nope, I’m repeating what @dobiesdraw has said previously “ I’m not a fan of TR”
    Curious as to why this person repeatedly discredits opponents of TR and agrees with your stance ( who is a fan of TR)
    Dobie has discredited sex offenders and racists and a disgusting solicitor.

And slurred quite a few forum posters , but we shall gloss over that shall we.

You didn’t answer my question - Should TR be banned from that pub, and .... do you still class him a hero of the people?
    Q1. If the Landlord or Landlady want to bar someone that is up to them, they do not even need a reason.

Q2. Yes.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    <

blockquote class="Quote" rel="hhyftrftdr">Rainman, you didn't answer last night.

You going to the march on Sunday?

Why would you like to know ?
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Dropping like flies
    Scottish MEP David Coburn was also revealed to have left UKIP on Friday, claiming the party is heading towards an "anti-Islam" platform

Happy to help : In 2015, Coburn compared Scottish government minister Humza Yousaf to the convicted terrorist Abu Hamza, later apologising and calling it a "joke".

In 2016, it had been reported that Coburn's Chief of Staff, Arthur (Misty) Thackeray had been arrested for making a string of indecent phone-calls of a sexual nature, to a number of unsuspecting women, some of which took place in Coburn's Edinburgh constituency office. Thackeray, who also served as interim chairman of UKIP in Scotland resigned from his position in wake of the allegations which he denied and was defended by Coburn in a tweet where he stated that Thackeray was "Innocent until proven guilty." In January 2017, Thackeray pleaded guilty to making indecent phone-calls and was sentenced by Glasgow Sheriff Court in February 2017 to 270 hours of community service and will appear on the Sex Offenders Register for three years. After his sentencing, Thackeray continued his employment with Coburn until April of that year when he was eventually dismissed by Coburn for Gross Misconduct.

What I don't really get though is , what makes you feel the need to illustrate whos leaving a party ( that you have no respect for ) , because of TR's appointment .
    Curious as to why this person repeatedly discredits opponents of TR and agrees with your stance ( who is a fan of TR)

You didn’t answer my question - Should TR be banned from that pub, and .... do you still class him a hero of the people?
    Q1. If the Landlord or Landlady want to bar someone that is up to them, they do not even need a reason.

Q2. Yes.
    </blockquote

The first question was specific to TR after his actions ( alleged?) not if landlord or landlady want to ban someone., I will ask again
    Should he be banned?

It’s not a hard question which can be construed in different ways.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Dropping like flies

Q2. Yes.
    If Landlord or Landlady want to ban him that is up to them.

• Options

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Dropping like flies

Q2. Yes.

I’m not asking for their opinion , I’m asking yours.
    Should he be banned?

If no answer ,it seems any wrong he does you are fine with, as long as he “ outs” others.

Kinda like the double standards @dobiesdraw keeps mentioning don’t you think?
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Dropping like flies

Q2. Yes.

Should he be banned?

If no answer ,it seems any wrong he does you are fine with, as long as he “ outs” others.

Ok in my opinion , not without proof that he has done something wrong.
    Do you think its ok to accuse someone of something, without them being able to defend themselves ?
  • Options

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Dropping like flies

Q2. Yes.

Should he be banned?

Do you think its ok to accuse someone of something, without them being able to defend themselves ?
    Thank you, I take from your vague answer that if what bunnydas said is true he should be banned . Please clarify.

It would be difficult to have a world where everyone is able to defend themselves from accusations, I mean, TR is hardly likely to come on this forum for instance, however I do think people where possible should have the right to reply.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Thank you, I take from your vague answer that if what bunnydas said is true he should be banned . Please clarify.

It would be difficult to have a world where everyone is able to defend themselves from accusations, I mean, TR is hardly likely to come on this forum for instance, however I do think people where possible should have the right to reply.

Q1. Yes.

I have an E-Mail address of TOMMY ROBINSON, if Bunnydas is agreeable, i will put the accusation to him.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

Dropping like flies

Q2. Yes.

Should he be banned?

Why do you prejudge ?
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793

Q1. Yes.

I have an E-Mail address of TOMMY ROBINSON, if Bunnydas is agreeable, i will put the accusation to him.

Great idea , You don't need Bunnydas agreement , he has already put it out there on a forum with the knowledge anyone could potentially read it .
  • Options

Q1. Yes.

Good to see you agree.
  • Options
    EU enslaving us?
    What is his solution to the Irish border, anyone know?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Do you agree that i should E-MAIL TOMMY, so he can have the right to reply ?
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Why do you shout SYL's name?

Do you agree that i should E-MAIL TOMMY, so he can have the right to reply.

• Options
    edited December 2018

:) Answer my question, then i will answer yours.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,547
    If your British and you know it ......... stand up and show it.
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    I have no problem with who you email.

Since Carroll's name was mentioned I am pretty sure its from SYL,s EDL days and they were notorious for causing trouble.

Since GDPR has come in I can foresee loads of problems verifying who you are emailing.

Also as doubiesdraw ( alledgy not a SYL fanboy/fangirl ) it will still come down who you believe.

:) Answer my question, then i will answer yours.
This discussion has been closed.