You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Surely you are not trolling dobiesdraw after playing the martyr last night.

Tried that counting thing I make it 49 posts between you and rainman agreeing with each other and zero posts agreeing with anyone who has a problem with SYL.

Strange that.

day4eire, if you watch video i posted, can you count roughly how many Liverpool fans are on the march. :)

You don't expect him to be able to count do you ?

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    day4eire do you still believe, that being opposed to halas is racist ?
  • Options
    You have been told many times so for the final time no I don't think opposition to halal is in anyway racist.

day4eire do you still believe, that being opposed to halas is racist ?

• Options

Gr

Not racist eh Rainman ?

Social media is a curse

So will you now delete this post ?
  • Options
    Don't think I can since it was posted so long ago as there is no edit option.

Gr

Not racist eh Rainman ?

Social media is a curse

So will you now delete this post ?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Maybe just an apology then ?
  • Options
    Ain't going to happen sorry.

The best I can do is repeat opposition to halal is not racist.

Mabe just an apology then ?

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    Quite possibly the most inaccurate post ever about a decent person in @Phantom66 on the forum by @dobiesdraw above.

bunnydas said:

I'll come out of the woodwork and give my 2p worth on TR..

He is a racist ****.

I can already hear "where's the proof" etc etc ringing out. Unfortunately I haven't got any *physical* proof like videos, articles etc. My proof is from actually meeting the bloke on several occasions and the things that happened to me. You can choose to believe what you want, but I have no reason to lie.

First occasion was one of the first EDL "marches" that took place in Luton, the town was caught somewhat by surprise at the amount of people that turned up and the ensuing trouble that followed. I was working behind a bar in the town and the EDL descended upon us as they had decided to use our pub as a meeting point. ~300 people turned up in the space of 30/40mins, only me and the then boss were on.

I was called a terrorist, dirty ****, told to go home amongst other things as well. I also had 2 bottles thrown at me across the bar. Can honestly say it was one of the only times I've been scared behind a bar. Did TR try and stop any of this? Of course not, he joined in and goaded his followers.

We unfortunately had TR and Carroll (and their entourage) come to us every so often during the EDL years and almost every time racist remarks were made & at no point did TR stop or reprimand his cronies. TR would join in with the "**** bashing" throughout the night (as he got drunker). On more than 1 occasion I heard him use racist remarks towards either myself or other people in the pub.

That's why I think he's a racist ****.

So when you called the Police, what action did they take ?
    And why did you let them back in after there appalling behaviour on the 1st occasion ?
    Having worked in a pub I can fully understand why/if the police weren’t called, the first thing you do is try to engage with the customers, things get out of hand on a weekly basis, and it’s part of your job to try and deal with it.

If he had called the police, no doubt some on here would be calling him a “ liberal” or the like for reporting someone calling him names, you can’t win really..

As far as the second part, what do you say to a group of people when they come in- banned? Ring the police again before they do anything?
    Would you say TR should be banned from that pub now, or has he put his EDL days behind him and is now a “reporter”?

It seems you are questioning the actions of the aggrieved rather than the actions of TR and his followers.
  • Options
    So someone throws 2 bottles in your direction, and you would first try to engage with them, where would you draw the line.
    Yes if i was the Landlord i would of barred them, you do not need a reason to bar anyone from a Public House.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    tomgoodun said:

Quite possibly the most inaccurate post ever about a decent person in @Phantom66 on the forum by @dobiesdraw above.

bunnydas said:

He is a racist ****.

I can already hear "where's the proof" etc etc ringing out. Unfortunately I haven't got any *physical* proof like videos, articles etc. My proof is from actually meeting the bloke on several occasions and the things that happened to me. You can choose to believe what you want, but I have no reason to lie.

First occasion was one of the first EDL "marches" that took place in Luton, the town was caught somewhat by surprise at the amount of people that turned up and the ensuing trouble that followed. I was working behind a bar in the town and the EDL descended upon us as they had decided to use our pub as a meeting point. ~300 people turned up in the space of 30/40mins, only me and the then boss were on.

I was called a terrorist, dirty ****, told to go home amongst other things as well. I also had 2 bottles thrown at me across the bar. Can honestly say it was one of the only times I've been scared behind a bar. Did TR try and stop any of this? Of course not, he joined in and goaded his followers.

We unfortunately had TR and Carroll (and their entourage) come to us every so often during the EDL years and almost every time racist remarks were made & at no point did TR stop or reprimand his cronies. TR would join in with the "**** bashing" throughout the night (as he got drunker). On more than 1 occasion I heard him use racist remarks towards either myself or other people in the pub.

And why did you let them back in after there appalling behaviour on the 1st occasion ?
    Having worked in a pub I can fully understand why/if the police weren’t called, the first thing you do is try to engage with the customers, things get out of hand on a weekly basis, and it’s part of your job to try and deal with it.

If he had called the police, no doubt some on here would be calling him a “ liberal” or the like for reporting someone calling him names, you can’t win really..

As far as the second part, what do you say to a group of people when they come in- banned? Ring the police again before they do anything?
    Would you say TR should be banned from that pub now, or has he put his EDL days behind him and is now a “reporter”?

It seems you are questioning the actions of the aggrieved rather than the actions of TR and his followers.
    Bolded bits in order : Makes no sense
    If you don't or are unprepared to report racism , then it will carry on and on and on, and you've pretty much lost the right to complain about it .
    No one knows , because he didn't report it .
  • Options

tomgoodun said:

bunnydas said:

He is a racist ****.

If you don't or are unprepared to report racism , then it will carry on and on and on, and you've pretty much lost the right to complain about it .
    The bolded bit you now think makes no sense was in reply to your disgraceful post about a really decent person .
    As far as your second statements, you too are making it about the aggrieved..

I await Rainmans response as he was the person the majority of my post was aimed at.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

bunnydas said:

He is a racist ****.

The bolded bit you now think makes no sense was in reply to your disgraceful post about a really decent person .
    As far as your second statements, you too are making it about the aggrieved..

I await Rainmans response as he was the person the majority of my post was aimed at.
    Your opinion on both counts .
    Allegedly aggrieved parties owe it to themselves and others to report all crimes .
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    So I took a break from this thread, just to cool off and have a think really. I certainly wasn't banned if that is what anyone was thinking/hoping.

I see some posters have carried on true to form.

Victim blaming
    Question dodging
    Mock outrage

I wish you a warm welcome @bunnydas.

Hard to say what I would have done in your situation but for anyone to claim that if they were the victim of racial abuse they would report it straight away by their own admission hasn't ever suffered any.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Phantom66 said:

So I took a break from this thread, just to cool off and have a think really. I certainly wasn't banned if that is what anyone was thinking/hoping.

I see some posters have carried on true to form.

Victim blaming
    Question dodging
    Mock outrage

I wish you a warm welcome @bunnydas.

Hard to say what I would have done in your situation but for anyone to claim that if they were the victim of racial abuse they would report it straight away by their own admission hasn't ever suffered any.

Who has claimed that ? If the post refers to my comments , my point is valid . If victims of any crime fail to report it , then they are doing themselves , and future victims a disservice . They are also giving the perpetrator a clear message that whatever he/she does there will be no consequences .
  • Options
    This is from 2016?
    TR left EDL in 2013 according to Mr Google, perhaps the (alleged?) victims of this act had been disillusioned by previous encounters with authorities, who knows? The fact remains the focus should be on the (alleged?) wrong doers.
    Rainman on a break from posting?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    tomgoodun said:

This is from 2016?
    TR left EDL in 2013 according to Mr Google, perhaps the (alleged?) victims of this act had been disillusioned by previous encounters with authorities, who knows? The fact remains the focus should be on the (alleged?) wrong doers.
    The date of the article is irrelevant , but the emphasis of the content isn't and shouldn't be .
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

This is from 2016?
    Sorry for keeping you waiting, but i was busy at work, what is the question you require an answer too.
  • Options

tomgoodun said:

This is from 2016?
    The date of the article is irrelevant , but the emphasis of the content isn't and shouldn't be .
    So that’s the victims responsibility taken care of numerous times, thoughts on perpetrators? Should TR be held to account, banned from pub? Are his (alleged?)actions here one of a hero? ( Rainmans description of him)

Whilst alleged is the word we are using repeatedly today, isn’t every crime alleged until proven in a court of law?
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

tomgoodun said:

This is from 2016?
    So that’s the victims responsibility taken care of numerous times, thoughts on perpetrators? Should TR be held to account, banned from pub? Are his (alleged?)actions here one of a hero? ( Rainmans description of him)

Whilst alleged is the word we are using repeatedly today, isn’t every crime alleged until proven in a court of law?
    It's everyones responsibility to tackle racism !
This discussion has been closed.