You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited December 2018
    So because day4eire is a regular poster its ok troll and abuse people.
    I would of thought same rules apply to everyone.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    edited December 2018
    Jac35 said:

I would hope that Tikay10 will see through all this.
    Day4eire76 has posted on this forum for many years and adds value to this forum. The very same applies to a number of other posters who you seem to have issues with.

You however have recently decided to start posting and it’s been pure trolling from the very start.

And the mob descends ...Disgraceful behaviour ! The words from day4eire76 are here for everyone to read . The thread after @Tikay10 's "warning " , was with the exception of day4eire76 's posts devoid of personal abuse and trolling . Apparently it's acceptable and not abuse or trolling in any way to call people stooges and to use Tourettes and learning disabilities as a means to point score and be abusive . It would appear that bullying and mob mentality on here is allowed to exist .
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    My observation was genuine and if you have problems with comprehension etc I wont ask you any questions that you can not answer

• Options

I would of thought same rules apply to everyone.

How could anyone see it in any other way ?
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,485
    edited December 2018

Rainman it’s embarrassing for you to try and take some moral high ground.

To be honest i’m staggered that you are still allowed to post on here. I try to avoid this thread in general as it’s just poisonous but i do recall one thing.

You called someone a nonce!
    This was because he doesn’t have the same love for Tommy Robinson that you do. You obviously didn’t have any other reason for calling him this. How could you? You don’t know the man. But you thought it was reasonable to write something so horrific on here?
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

To be honest i’m staggered that you are still allowed to post on here. I try to avoid this thread in general as it’s just poisonous but i do recall one thing.

This was because he doesn’t have the same love for Tommy Robinson that you do. You obviously didn’t have any other reason for calling him this. How could you? You don’t know the man. But you thought it was reasonable to write something so horrific on here?
    I'm equally surprised that people would stand up for other individuals who ask sick questions about memes of dead victims and ones that think its acceptable to use Tourettes and learning disabilities to abuse people !
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,485
    edited December 2018

Jac35 said:

Day4eire76 has posted on this forum for many years and adds value to this forum. The very same applies to a number of other posters who you seem to have issues with.

You however have recently decided to start posting and it’s been pure trolling from the very start.

And the mob descends ...Disgraceful behaviour ! The words from day4eire76 are here for everyone to read . The thread after @Tikay10 's "warning " , was with the exception of day4eire76 's posts devoid of personal abuse and trolling . Apparently it's acceptable and not abuse or trolling in any way to call people stooges and to use Tourettes and learning disabilities as a means to point score and be abusive . It would appear that bullying and mob mentality on here is allowed to exist .
    Not a mob.
    Just decent people who have posted on a poker forum in harmony for many years.
    If you find things so disgraceful here then i’m sure nobody would have any issue with you if decided to go somewhere else to do your goading and trolling
  • Options
    As per all your posts you throw accusations around and try and put words in peoples mouths . Your disgusting posts regarding Phantom are a prime example . I in no way used any learning difficulties to point score it was / is a concern that maybe I was asking questions that are to hard to understand.

Jac35 said:

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Jac35 said:

OK, but you think its ok for hhy to call people names ?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,468
    I somebody suddenly trying to influence the referee ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHK15TvdnKg
  • Options

As per all your posts you throw accusations around and try and put words in peoples mouths . Your disgusting posts regarding Phantom are a prime example . I in no way used any learning difficulties to point score it was / is a concern that maybe I was asking questions that are to hard to understand.

Jac35 said:

I haven't put words in anyones mouth , the posts are here for everyone to read . You seem intent , and apparently so far are allowed to personally insult individuals .
  • Options

Exactly the posts are there for all to see. I couldn't sit back any longer reading your vile posts and accusations about decent people without pulling you up on it.
    The rules are for everyone including you.
    The most telling thing is you are still deflecting and crying foul as people are sick of your trolling posts.
    Not surprising you had no issues with rainman calling someone a nonce.

Jac35 said:

I haven't put words in anyones mouth , the posts are here for everyone to read . You seem intent , and apparently so far are allowed to personally insult individuals .
  • Options
    @Tikay10 And still the personal attacks continue . Certain people are obviously no longer interested in maintaining this as a Tommy Robinson thread .
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    https://youtu.be/ZMH7vJhixzc
    Time to get back to issue we are meant to be discussing TOMMY ROBINSON.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
  • Options
    Not personal attacks in the slightest as you keep saying its is there for all to see.

So you have nothing to say on your disgusting posts regarding phantom ?

So you have nothing to say on rainmans disgusting accusations of HHy ?

It is hard to keep the topic on SYL as anytime a question is asked about him you deflect and reply with a question?

If you are genuinely interested in keeping this thread about SYL ask a question and I will happily answer.

@Tikay10 And still the personal attacks continue . Certain people are obviously no longer interested in maintaining this as a Tommy Robinson thread .

• Options
    edited December 2018

Not personal attacks in the slightest as you keep saying its is there for all to see.

So you have nothing to say on your disgusting posts regarding phantom ?

So you have nothing to say on rainmans disgusting accusations of HHy ?

It is hard to keep the topic on SYL as anytime a question is asked about him you deflect and reply with a question?

If you are genuinely interested in keeping this thread about SYL ask a question and I will happily answer.

Ok , do you think naz shah should of been sacked for her retweeting and liking post telling Children who had been raped they should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity ?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:
    The article is by Becky Boumelha who is a member of Momentums coordinating group.
    Momentum is a people-powered, vibrant movement. We aim to transform the Labour Party, our communities and Britain in the interests of the many, not the few.

Our proposition is simple: if more of us come together, we can use our skills and energy to tackle every challenge head on. Using our collective power, our campaigning, networks and tech, we can transform society for the better.

From our view of the Labour Party, to how we change Britain for the better, we’re up front about where we stand.
This discussion has been closed.