You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

DYMyna

12346»

Comments

• MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 725
    Decision made. I will play £1.10:£2.20 at a ratio of 3:1... unless I lose the £2.20 I am currently playing, in which case I shall just knock £2.20's on the head for the night after this one :)
    Exciting updates, I know.
  • ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 919
    MynaFrett said:

Decision made. I will play £1.10:£2.20 at a ratio of 3:1... unless I lose the £2.20 I am currently playing, in which case I shall just knock £2.20's on the head for the night after this one :)

As you ended my streak of 4 in this game by winning a flip (your 10's v my aq) then I guess you're staying on the £2.20's.....! ;):s
    ^^^

Sorry Toffee :s

but, yes, absolutely :)
    edited November 2018
    Plenty of O but not in a rOw

Thursday 29th Results:

£1.10: ooxooxoooxoxoooxo
    £2.20: oooxooooooxx

Session summary:

Possibly my best session in terms of 'o' to 'x' ratio but unfortunately couldn't notch a significant streak (again).

Shared some table time with £2.20 crusher @hazelwoo05 and @Donttelmum at the very end of the session - think they were starting late - but special mention has to go to @day4eire76 who was comfortably the best player in the 1.10 and 2.20 pool for the bulk of my session - was fun battling, gg's.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,183
    Tikay10 said:

£1.10 or £2.20?

If only Sky Poker had anonymous tables, where the streaks have no name.

Pretty sure i copyrighted this earlier in the thread!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,822
    edited November 2018
    How many times you achieve the word oxo is worthy of note too as a side achievment.

edited November 2018
    So, tonight was going great guns until the Innis & Gunn rum barrel red beer(s) started to kick in. Calling time on it now before it gets silly. Shout-out to @gpc70 who claimed to be enjoying the thread ;)

£1.10: {Great Guns oxoooxxoxoooooo} {Innis&Gunn xxx}
    £2.20: {Great Guns xxooooxooooooo} {Innis&Gunn xx}

Tomorrow afternoon will be my last chance - gonna go out all Gunn's guns blazin'.