You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The brexit party ...news and articles

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,484
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Theresa May on track for the worst General Election result in Tory Party history - as Brexit Party is predicted to win more votes than Labour and Conservatives COMBINED in European elections, polls say

The Brexit Party is slated to win 34% of the vote in upcoming European elections
    Labour is on 21% and the Tories are predicted to win just 11% of the vote
    The data, from Opinium, also puts Labour first on 28% for a General Election
    This is ahead of Conservatives on 22%, with the Brexit Party third on 21%
    A separate poll puts the Brexit Party ahead of the Tories in a general election
    ComRes survey puts Labour on 27%, Brexit Party on 20% and Tories on 19%
    This would be the worst result in history for the Conservative Party

The Brexit Party will earn more votes than Labour and the Conservatives combined in the European Parliament elections, and could even beat the Tories in a General election, two extraordinary polls revealed this morning.

In an Opinium poll in the Observer, focused on this month's European elections, Nigel Farage's new party is predicted to hoover up 34 per cent of the vote. The same poll gave Labour 21 per cent and put the Tories in a miserable fourth place with 11 per cent

But an even more extraordinary poll, commissioned by a Brexit Party donor and published in the Sunday Telegraph, said for the first time the Brexit Party would beat the Tories in a General Election.

The ComRes survey of voting intentions put Brexit on 21 per cent to the Conservatives' 20, which would see Farage's team win 49 seats, becoming the UK's second biggest party after Labour, with 137
    Andrew Hawkins, the chairman of ComRes, described the poll as a 'disaster', adding: 'If the Conservative leadership contenders are not careful, there will be no party for them to lead.'

It will deepen the panic spreading among Tory members, as more than 600 Tory association chairmen, councillors, donors and activists, wrote to the Telegraph to warn that if Mrs May cannot deliver a clean exit, MPs must replace her urgently or 'risk disaster'.

They wrote: 'Voters could not be clearer in saying how angry and betrayed they feel – Conservative voters most of all. The damage that this is doing to party and country is incalculable.'

The polls follow calamitous council elections, where Mrs May oversaw the loss of nearly 1,300 Tory councillors, and comes ahead of a predicted wipeout in the European elections in the next fortnight.

The poll shows the Conservatives would lose 46 seats to the Brexit Party, dethroning Defence Secretary Penny Mordaunt, Health Secretary Matt Hancock and party chairman Brandon Lewis.

And Labour would take the scalps of Boris Johnson, Iain Duncan Smith and Sir Graham Brady, the chairman of the 1922 committee, with the Tories retaining support from less than half of those who voted for them in 2017.

Jeremy Corbyn would be able to lead a minority government with 27% support, leaving the Brexit Party with 20% and the Conservatives 19% support, according to the poll commissioned by Brexit Express.
    Brexit Express is a campaign group run by Jeremy Hosking, a major Tory donor who has now given £200,000 to Mr Farage's party.

Depending on how the votes were distributed, if the polls' predictions are right, the country could see another hung parliament, with deals between party leaders being made to form a coalition government - or a minority government being formed, with no party having an overall majority.

Nigel Farage has said that his new party would 'break the two-party system', claiming that 'millions of people would give up on' the two major parties if Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn reached a Brexit deal.

Appearing at a rally on May 11 while campaigning in Sunderland, Mr Farage told his supporters that Mrs May's Brexit deal is 'like a surrender document of a nation that has been defeated in war'.

Mr Farage met with former Tory MP Ann Widdecombe and spoke at a party event at the 2000-seat Rainton Meadows Arena in Houghton this afternoon, and was cheered by hundreds of people at the rally where he lambasted both the Tory government and the Labour leadership.

Mr Farage said: 'It (Brexit) hasn't happened partly because of the dishonest, duplicitous and utterly useless Prime Minister in Theresa May.

'No question, she is the worst Prime Minister in the history of this country, bar none.'

He told the rally Mrs May's deal would be a new EU treaty 'that will cost us, for reasons I've yet to understand, £39 billion... a treaty that may well leave us trapped inside the EU's custom union in perpetuity'.
    He added: 'This treaty that she wants to put through is more like a surrender document of a nation that has been defeated in war.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7018477/Poll-Brexit-Party-win-votes-Labour-Conservatives-COMBINED-European-elections.html
  • Options
    Nigel Farage interview: 'At the end of this campaign the Brexit Party will be a lot bigger than the Conservatives'

It was on Friday December 8 2017 that Nigel Farage began planning his comeback.

Theresa May had made a pre-dawn dash to Brussels to sign an agreement with the EU that already appeared to renege on some of her key pledges to Brexiteers. Mr Farage, using characteristic language, declared in a newspaper article that the "great Brexit betrayal" had begun.

He was, he recalls with just a hint of glee, roundly mocked for doing so. Now, 17 months on, the former Ukip leader is leading a new party that is threatening to all but wipe out the Conservatives' footprint in the European Parliament next week, having existed for little over three months.

He and his cohort are planning to cause maximum disruption in the parliament, where they could eventually form a "blocking majority" with other European parties if other countries follow suit. In Brussels, he says, "I was considered a figure of fun for many, many years. And now I'm not. "

In an interview with The Telegraph, he describes how he seized on Italy's populist Five Star Movement as a model for success after its transformation, in under a decade, from a protest group to the country's largest political party. And with 94,000 paid-up supporters bringing in £2 million in a matter of weeks, it's difficult to dismiss Mr Farage's insistence that the Brexit Party has the potential to become the UK's equivalent group.

"I've watched the growth of the Five Star Movement, from its inception, with absolute fascination," he says.

"The genius of setting up this new way of doing politics, an online platform... and, hey, look at what we're doing. Look at what we're already doing in four weeks, we're doing the same kind of thing."
    And the speed of the party's growth is something to behold. Earlier that day the party' treasurer thought its website had been hacked as almost 100 online applications to register as paid supporters landed in the space of five minutes shortly after 7am - along with a £25 joining fee in each case. It turned out that the influx was prompted by a live appearance by Mr Farage on ITV's Good Morning Britain.

Mr Farage quit Ukip, the party he helped found in 1993, in December 2018, declaring the organisation was unrecognisable because of a "fixation" with anti-Muslim policies. Now he claims that he grew tired of the party a year before resigning as leader in 2016.

"I came to realise in 2015 that Ukip was actually holding me back - the decision-making process, the, frankly, lack of quality in many of the people that were there."

There is "no comparison" between that Ukip and the party he now runs, he says. "We're running a company, not a political party, hence our model of registered supporters, the way we're doing things, and the fact that the chairman Richard Tice and I are not afraid to make decisions."

The range of candidates Mr Farage has assembled to contest the European Parliament elections include a former Conservative association chairman and an ex member of the Revolutionary Communist Party. Despite this, Mr Farage, a former commodities trader who quit the Conservatives in 1993 over the signing of the Maastricht Treaty, says there is "broad agreement" around "a few points" of domestic policy.

These include the need for "major political reform" aimed at increasing voter turnout in elections.

"There's some very positive thinking about the small scale entrepreneur," he adds. "5.4 million people in this country right now are running their own businesses, acting as sole traders [and] just feel that all parties and government are their enemy. And particularly the regulatory authorities that feed off EU law and UK law."

The UK should also focus more on "regional policy", including improvements to the transport system in the north instead of pouring money into the High Speed 2 rail project.

Mr Farage says he has always used research and "political science" to target voters. Some members of the government, he claims, "haven't got a clue" about polling. So what has he found? "Our assessment is that your Brexit-type voter, now wants a lot more than Brexit. They want a complete fundamental shift and change.

"The frustration now isn't even about Brexit. It's about the way the establishment has behaved. It's about the duplicity, the deception, the failure to deliver, and the abject, total lack of leadership that appears to exist in our political system. So I think we know where we're going."

Come a general election, the party is likely to focus its efforts on seats like Pontefract, the West Yorkshire constituency of Yvette Cooper, the former Labour minister who was heavily involved in the parliamentary campaign to avert a no deal Brexit.

Pontefract, he says, is "fascinating". "Yvette Cooper... 70% leave... [She] made all these proclamations in 2017 that we should honour the result and has spent the last two and a bit years years doing everything she can to contradict her own statement. So I think there are areas like that, that are very obvious target seats for us."

1/2
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    2/2

Hastings, the highly marginal seat of Amber Rudd, the pro-EU Work and Pensions Secretary, is a similar case. "Hastings, again, very interesting, very interesting. Where you get seats where the divide is Conservative-Labour, and there's not much Liberal, they are the kind of seats that we can win."

The number of paid-up Brexit Party supporters is fast gaining on the Conservatives' membership base, which numbered 124,000 last year.

"I would think by the end of this campaign we'll be a lot bigger than the Conservative Party."

He dismisses the idea that Brexiteers such as Boris Johnson or Dominic Raab could reverse the Tories' fortunes, having voted for Mrs May's deal at the eleventh hour last month. Priti Patel, the former International Development Secretary, who consistently opposed the plan, is, he claims, the only Conservative who could stand in his way if the governing party fails to deliver a clean Brexit.

"Right at the minute, Priti is the only one who is even qualified... and what I'm hearing is that they're coming pretty close, the Cabinet, to agreeing some form of second referendum. I'll tell you what, if that's really what they decide to do, then the Brexit Party will replace the Conservative Party. And I mean it."

He adds: "They've been going 200 years and people could say, Nigel you're just talking moonshine here, but I genuinely think if ever there was a moment, like 1921, where the liberals... just disappear, we are at a moment in which that could happen to the Conservative Party as we currently know it."

In 2016 Mr Farage became the first British politician to meet Donald Trump after his election as US president, whom he considers a friend. So might he run a general election campaign, in a homage to Mr Trump, on a platform to Make Britain Great Again?

"She's humiliated us on the world stage. People want better than that, and they want to be proud of who we are... I think it's a bit dangerous at this stage to say what I might or might not use. But do I get the sentiments behind it? Absolutely."
    A plane crash that Mr Farage survived during the 2010 election campaign had a major impact on his life, which is demonstrated by an elongated pause before he discusses it. He rarely does so in public.

"I've come out of it. It's nine years on, I've come out of it", he says. "I'm physically a bit damaged by it but not that badly."

The 55 year old, who has four children and has been married twice, says he has reached an age where he has to exercise or his injuries become too difficult to manage. He now walks up to 30 miles a week and has cut down "massively" on alcohol consumption.

"After 35 years of not looking after myself, I decided that the time has come when I've got to.

"I said to friends and family at Christmas, you know, I haven't fought my biggest battle yet. And I've kind of since Christmas been thinking ahead about getting match fit for the great challenges that are to come. I think that May 23 may be the first of many."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/05/12/nigel-farage-interview-end-campaign-brexit-party-will-lot-bigger/
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Tomorrows brexit party rallies, popularity keeps growing and both events are sold out >>>

The Brexit Party is holding a rally in Pontefract. Join the Brexiteer fightback!
    About this Event
    Join us at Featherstone Working Men's Club at 11am on Monday 13th May. Please contact The Brexit Party for tickets only. Tickets are not available from the venue.

Date And Time
    Mon, 13 May 2019

11:00 – 13:00 BST

Green Lane

Featherstone

WF7 6JG SOLD OUT

The Brexit Party is holding a rally in Huddersfield. Join the Brexiteer fightback!
    About this Event
    Join us at the John Smith Stadium at 7pm on Monday 13th May.

Date And Time
    Mon, 13 May 2019

19:00 – 21:00 BST

Stadium Way

Huddersfield

HD1 6PG SOLD OUT

• Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541

PICTURED: Pub landlord's smashed car after it 'was hit by Nigel Farage's chauffeur-driven 4x4' before the Brexit party leader 'upped and left'

Nigel Farage (right inset) has been banned from his local pub in Kent after he allegedly made a swift exit when he was involved in a head on crash (wreckage pictured) with the landlord, Patrick Tranter, 38, and his one-year-old son (pictured together left inset). Mr Tranter said: 'Man of the people my ****. He didn't even bother to see if me and my little boy were OK. He just upped and left. There's no way he'll be welcome back in my pub - which has the most British sounding name going.' Farage will no longer be welcome at Mr Tranter's George and Dragon pub.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember Princess Anne attempted kidnap.........

Security Body Guards don't hang around waiting for Bombs to go off or the Guns to start firing, they earn their wages and get the Client out of harms way. They don't know if it's a Pub Landlord or Haysie with AK 47

Nigel is a very Important Person more than ever now.......
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    goldon said:

PICTURED: Pub landlord's smashed car after it 'was hit by Nigel Farage's chauffeur-driven 4x4' before the Brexit party leader 'upped and left'

Nigel Farage (right inset) has been banned from his local pub in Kent after he allegedly made a swift exit when he was involved in a head on crash (wreckage pictured) with the landlord, Patrick Tranter, 38, and his one-year-old son (pictured together left inset). Mr Tranter said: 'Man of the people my ****. He didn't even bother to see if me and my little boy were OK. He just upped and left. There's no way he'll be welcome back in my pub - which has the most British sounding name going.' Farage will no longer be welcome at Mr Tranter's George and Dragon pub.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember Princess Anne attempted kidnap.........

Security Body Guards don't hang around waiting for Bombs to go off or the Guns to start firing, they earn their wages and get the Client out of harms way. They don't know if it's a Pub Landlord or Haysie with AK 47

Nigel is a very Important Person more than ever now.......

Also lets not mention the fact that the driver of the other car was being rude and aggressive ( obv that won't be an issue for people on the other thread ) .
    Nigel has said that he made sure everyone was ok , and only made his exit when it became clear that the occupant of the other car was being aggressive ...sounds pretty reasonable to me . Obviously people like Haysie will do their best to find any opportunity to smear someone who he has an obsessive dislike for ....but lets not let facts get in the way of remain vitriole .
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    Lets talk about the 17.4 Million other cheated voters.

Judgement Day is coming........ but nobody wants to talk about "Democracy"

https://youtu.be/DRNjotba5UY
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Nigel Farage has accused the BBC of not giving him enough coverage and everyone is pointing out the obvious

Nigel Farage had yet another memorable TV moment this morning when he threw a tantrum on The Andrew Marr Show after being asked about his most controversial views.

BBC Politics

Verified account

@BBCPolitics
    Follow
    Follow @BBCPolitics

More
    #Marr asks the Brexit Party Leader Nigel Farage if he’s changed his views on the NHS, climate change, gun control and Vladimir Putin

#Brexit http://bbc.in/2vUc0JQ

Trying to get some clarity on what Farage's Brexit Party actually stands for, Marr questioned him on some of his previous statements about his admiration for Putin, his desire to roll back gun controls in the UK, and banning people who are HIV positive from entering the country.
    In response, Farage went off on a bizarre rant about the BBC, saying:
    Here we are with one of the biggest changes in politics that's ever occurred and you're not even interested.
    What is wrong with the BBC? What is wrong with the BBC?
    He continued:
    I've been going round the country speaking at packed rallies every night and do you know who's not there?
    The BBC, and from this line of questioning now I can see why. You're just not interested, are you? You are just not interested.
    As Marr continued to ask him about his comments regarding people with HIV, Farage said:
    Many have pointed out the irony of Farage claiming the BBC is biased, given this was his second appearance on a major political show this week, after being a panellist on Question Time on Thursday.

This is laughable. He accuses the BBC of bias when he’s on there multiple times a week. He falls apart like a cheap suit when pressed on any other domestic or global policy question. The man is an absolute fraud. I pity those who can’t see through it

ohn McDonnell MP

@johnmcdonnellMP

Farage car crash interview exposes the frightening prospect for our community if Farage got anywhere near power.

David Lammy

@DavidLammy

Nigel Farage goes into meltdown when asked about his climate change denial, admiration for Putin and desire to privatise the NHS. It is the duty of every journalist across the country to hold his backwards views and disgraceful record to account. #Marr

Femi

@Femi_Sorry

Nigel Farage just said "I never want to use the word manifesto again", "the Brexit party will never have a manifesto"...
    Yet he's having an absolute meltdown over his past being pulled up. If the party has no manifesto, then YOU are the manifesto!!#Marr

Emma Kennedy

@EmmaKennedy

I’ve always said, when @nigel_farage is properly held to account, he crumbles.

He’s absolutely useless when he’s questioned. #Marr

David Schneider

@davidschneider

Farage: “Stop talking about the things I actually said in the past to get something impossible and stoke hatred. Talk about the different things I promise now to get something impossible and stoke hatred” #marr

Meanwhile, Farage has since claimed that 'we are not just fighting the political class, but the BBC too.'

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/nigel-farage-has-accused-the-bbc-of-not-giving-him-enough-coverage-and-everyone-is-pointing-out-the-obvious/ar-AABfZuV?ocid=spartandhp
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Nigel Farage's BBC Andrew Marr interview - fact checked
    Did the Brexit Party leader call for the NHS to be replaced with insurance. And did he coin the phrase "no deal is better than a bad deal"? Here are his claims, fact checked

Nigel Farage has branded the BBC "the enemy" after he was asked about his own past comments in a major interview.
    The Brexit Party leader hit out after being grilled by Andrew Marr on remarks he made when leading UKIP.

Mr Marr said he was trying to explore the Brexit Party's wider policies - since it hasn't made them clear and doesn't have an EU election manifesto, despite soaring up in the polls.
    But Mr Farage claimed it was the "most ridiculous interview in my life".
    The Brexiteer did answer some questions put to him - including whether he still believed immigrants with HIV should not be treated on the NHS, or whether he stood by the infamous 'Breaking Point' poster of 2016. (The answer's more or less 'yes' to both).
    But others he dodged around, or tried to move on from quickly, by attacking his interviewer's choice of questions.

So in the interests of transparency, we've compared what he said today to the original quotes he was being asked about.
    This way you can judge for yourself if he's right to be angry at old issues being dragged up - or they're something for which he should be held to account.

" think we are going to have to move to an insurance-based system of healthcare"

On replacing the NHS with insurance

What BBC asked: "Do you still want to replace the NHS with a private insurance basis?"
    What Farage claimed today: "I never did. I would like – I would like to take the burden off the NHS... If I was encouraged to opt out of the system to relieve the burden of the NHS I would do so gleefully."
    What Farage said: "I think we’re going to have to think about healthcare very, very differently. I think we are going to have to move to an insurance-based system of healthcare. Frankly, I would feel more comfortable that my money would return value if I was able to do that through the market place of an insurance company than just us trustingly giving £100bn a year to central government and expecting them to organise the healthcare service from cradle to grave for us." (September 2012)

“In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way"

On a second Brexit referendum

What BBC asked: "You now say that a second referendum, or another referendum would be in your phrase, ‘the ultimate betrayal.’ How can it be the ultimate betrayal when you yourself have advocated it?"
    What Farage claimed today: "Oh dear, oh dear. Now look, I’ve said we have to prefer ourselves on the leave side mentally for the fact there could be another referendum. If there is we have to fight it and win it."
    What Farage said: “The Cleggs, the Blairs, the Adonis’s will never ever give up. They will go on whinging and wining and moaning all the way through this process. So maybe, just maybe, I’m reaching the point of thinking that we should have a second referendum". (January 2018). “In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way . If the remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it." (May 2016) .

"I was the one that coined the phrase, ‘no deal is better than a bad deal'"

On inventing the phrase 'no deal is better than a bad deal'

What BBC asked: "Nigel Farage, in 2016 why did you not advocate no deal [ Brexit ]?"
    What Farage claimed today: "Oh no, no, no. In the referendum itself I was the one that coined the phrase, ‘no deal is better than a bad deal'... I was using [it] every day for the last two weeks of that campaign."
    What Farage said: It's true that Mr Farage told the Mirror in June 2016: "No deal but continuing under WTO rules would be better and cheaper for this country than where we currently are."
    But so far we haven't been able to find evidence that - as he claims - Nigel Farage coined the phrase "no deal is better than a bad deal" and used it in the referendum campaign. The phrase has been uttered in 3,172 mainstream newspaper or website news articles since 1 January 2016. However, the first of those was on 25 July 2016 - a month after the referendum result. And it came from Richard Tice, the founder of the Leave Means Leave group (and now Brexit Party chairman), not Nigel Farage.
    Likewise we've searched our e-mails for any press releases or interview transcripts containing the term. The first we found was on 18 September 2016, again from Mr Tice and Leave Means Leave.
    We asked a spokesman for any evidence of Mr Farage using the phrase in the EU referendum campaign. We were pointed to an example in June 2016 when he said "no deal is better than the rotten deal that we have at the moment" - but of course that's comparing No Deal to EU membership, not to a future 'bad' Brexit deal.

"Rich, free, catching your own fish, and with a seat at the World Trade Organisation!”

On a Norway style Brexit

What BBC asked: "When it comes to something like a closer relationship, as Norway has, you’re talking about betrayal. During the referendum you used to laud that, you used to present it as a wonderful opportunity."
    What Farage claimed today: "No, no no... I said Norway is doing better than we are. However, as I said on this programme, we can do much better than that. We could have gone for a free trade deal, we didn’t. We’re now three years on, we have to deliver the democratic will of the people of this country and the only way we can do that is by leaving on WTO terms."
    What Farage said: While he did say he would choose No Deal if it came to it, Farage also praised Norway in an EU referendum debate, saying sarcastically: “It would be ghastly if this country was like Norway. Can you imagine it? Rich, free, catching your own fish, and with a seat at the World Trade Organisation!” (May 2016)

• Options
    edited May 2019

"I would say Putin. The way he played the whole Syria thing. Brilliant"

On admiring Vladimir Putin

What BBC asked: "Do you still admire Vladimir Putin?"

What Farage claimed today: "No. I’ve never admired Vladimir Putin. I said I wouldn’t like to live in his country, this is absolute nonsense... [It was] 'Not as a human being'. So I don’t like him as a human being. What is your question? What is the relevance of this?"
    What Farage said: Asked which current world leader he most admired, he told GQ: "As an operator, but not as a human being, I would say Putin. The way he played the whole Syria thing. Brilliant. Not that I approve of him politically. How many journalists in jail now?" (March 2014).

On hearing foreign languages on a train

What BBC asked: "Do you still feel uncomfortable with foreign languages being spoken on trains?"
    What Farage claimed today: "You are just not interested, are you? Let’s talk about democracy, let’s talk about trust, let’s talk about competence in politics. This is ludicrous.'
    What Farage said: “We stopped at London Bridge, New Cross, Hither Green, it was not until we got past Grove Park that I could hear English being audibly spoken in the carriage. Does that make me feel slightly awkward? Yes it does." (February 2014)

"I think the ban on handguns is ludicrous"

On rolling back anti-gun laws in the UK

What BBC asked: "Do you still want to roll back gun controls and reintroduce handguns into this country?"
    What Farage claimed today: "This sums it up. D’you know, I’ve been going round the country speaking at packed rallies every night. And do you know who’s not there? The BBC. And from this line of questioning now I can see why. You’re just not interested, are you?"
    What Farage said: “I think the kneejerk legislation that Blair brought in that meant that the British Olympic pistol team have to go to France to even practise was just crackers... I think that we need a proper gun licensing system, which to a large extent I think we already have, and I think the ban on handguns is ludicrous." (January 2014)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Forget the polls. Even if the Brexit Party succeed at the European elections, it’ll have no impact on Brexit
    Even if Nigel Farage won every single vote, he could not guarantee frictionless trade, he could not prevent a post-Brexit recession, and he could not solve the Irish border riddle. Nor could any other politician

Nigel Farage, predictably enough, has shown his usual knack for grabbing the headlines. A professional politician and former City boy – you might say a member of the elite – Mr Farage is experienced and cunning enough to know exactly what to do when in a tight corner in a BBC interview: attack the BBC and play victim. It didn’t work with Andrew Marr, who retained his cool and pressed Mr Farage on some of his more eccentric pronouncements.
    It will make little difference to the Marmite-esque Farage. The nation has long since divided itself into those who love him and those who despise him. Mr Farage’s demand to have Brexit Party MEPs in on the negotiations in Brussels is the usual kind of ludicrous stunt.

Whatever Mr Farage says or does, in other words, won’t make much difference to the showing of his Brexit Party. But then, in fact, nor will his party’s probably respectable performance in the European elections make much difference to Brexit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/editorials/brexit-party-european-elections-poll-latest-nigel-farage-lib-dems-a8910516.html
  • Options
    Today's keyword is " SPRINGBOARD "
  • Options
  • Options
    Brexit Party: Nigel Farage outwits & outsmarts pathetic interviewer on BBC Sunday Politics 5 May 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpL6XnM8dLE
  • Options

I find it all " very convenient " ....that the remainers constantly spout their vitriole about facts and figures , but whenever the financial failings of the EU are brought up , they are very keen to swerve it .
    $10 billion in EU funds lost to fraud between 2002 and 2017 just one example.

Perhaps on ferries or Farages £15k per day protection expenses etc etc.
  • Options

Political revolution on the way .....the European elections , just the start .
    This 2 party system led by dithering career politicians is well past it's sell by date ..brexit illustrates this perfectly ...nothing wrong with the principle , just the people responsible for executing it .
    Put successfull business men and women in charge of negotiating trade deals , people who actually know how to make money and make enterprises financially viable .

If the " enemys " keep tuned in , I might actually come up with more opinions ....might :p

p.s thanks for the 7.1 k views :D

That's a lot of people wondering about the next Brexit Party rally.