You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The brexit party ...news and articles

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,055

National debt in EU countries in the 3rd quarter 2018 in relation to gross domestic product (GDP)

Statistic: National debt in EU countries in the 3rd quarter 2018 in relation to gross domestic product (GDP) | Statista
    Find more statistics at Statista

What are your thoughts/conclusions from this?
    As I think I can predict your response.
    What was the point of posting it?
    Do you think that the EU is responsible for each members national debt?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,495
    Rules Britannia,

Not about whether Nigel has clean Y fronts or washed behind his ears its about Democracy &......." The Will of the People."

Lets re-cap on what this Government has achieved since Brexit
    " They got Pay Rise " "Took Holiday " eeeeeerm "kicked a can " Mmmmm ....

Oh! Ignored 17.4 Million voters, ignored Democracy ... we voted them in. So what's to do now...... easy, vote them out .

Keep Britain Tidy ......... get rid of this Government. Yipee! fwiw
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Theresa May on track for the worst General Election result in Tory Party history - as Brexit Party is predicted to win more votes than Labour and Conservatives COMBINED in European elections, polls say

The Brexit Party is slated to win 34% of the vote in upcoming European elections
    Labour is on 21% and the Tories are predicted to win just 11% of the vote
    The data, from Opinium, also puts Labour first on 28% for a General Election
    This is ahead of Conservatives on 22%, with the Brexit Party third on 21%
    A separate poll puts the Brexit Party ahead of the Tories in a general election
    ComRes survey puts Labour on 27%, Brexit Party on 20% and Tories on 19%
    This would be the worst result in history for the Conservative Party

The Brexit Party will earn more votes than Labour and the Conservatives combined in the European Parliament elections, and could even beat the Tories in a General election, two extraordinary polls revealed this morning.

In an Opinium poll in the Observer, focused on this month's European elections, Nigel Farage's new party is predicted to hoover up 34 per cent of the vote. The same poll gave Labour 21 per cent and put the Tories in a miserable fourth place with 11 per cent

But an even more extraordinary poll, commissioned by a Brexit Party donor and published in the Sunday Telegraph, said for the first time the Brexit Party would beat the Tories in a General Election.

The ComRes survey of voting intentions put Brexit on 21 per cent to the Conservatives' 20, which would see Farage's team win 49 seats, becoming the UK's second biggest party after Labour, with 137
    Andrew Hawkins, the chairman of ComRes, described the poll as a 'disaster', adding: 'If the Conservative leadership contenders are not careful, there will be no party for them to lead.'

It will deepen the panic spreading among Tory members, as more than 600 Tory association chairmen, councillors, donors and activists, wrote to the Telegraph to warn that if Mrs May cannot deliver a clean exit, MPs must replace her urgently or 'risk disaster'.

They wrote: 'Voters could not be clearer in saying how angry and betrayed they feel – Conservative voters most of all. The damage that this is doing to party and country is incalculable.'

The polls follow calamitous council elections, where Mrs May oversaw the loss of nearly 1,300 Tory councillors, and comes ahead of a predicted wipeout in the European elections in the next fortnight.

The poll shows the Conservatives would lose 46 seats to the Brexit Party, dethroning Defence Secretary Penny Mordaunt, Health Secretary Matt Hancock and party chairman Brandon Lewis.

And Labour would take the scalps of Boris Johnson, Iain Duncan Smith and Sir Graham Brady, the chairman of the 1922 committee, with the Tories retaining support from less than half of those who voted for them in 2017.

Jeremy Corbyn would be able to lead a minority government with 27% support, leaving the Brexit Party with 20% and the Conservatives 19% support, according to the poll commissioned by Brexit Express.
    Brexit Express is a campaign group run by Jeremy Hosking, a major Tory donor who has now given £200,000 to Mr Farage's party.

Depending on how the votes were distributed, if the polls' predictions are right, the country could see another hung parliament, with deals between party leaders being made to form a coalition government - or a minority government being formed, with no party having an overall majority.

Nigel Farage has said that his new party would 'break the two-party system', claiming that 'millions of people would give up on' the two major parties if Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn reached a Brexit deal.

Appearing at a rally on May 11 while campaigning in Sunderland, Mr Farage told his supporters that Mrs May's Brexit deal is 'like a surrender document of a nation that has been defeated in war'.

Mr Farage met with former Tory MP Ann Widdecombe and spoke at a party event at the 2000-seat Rainton Meadows Arena in Houghton this afternoon, and was cheered by hundreds of people at the rally where he lambasted both the Tory government and the Labour leadership.

Mr Farage said: 'It (Brexit) hasn't happened partly because of the dishonest, duplicitous and utterly useless Prime Minister in Theresa May.

'No question, she is the worst Prime Minister in the history of this country, bar none.'

He told the rally Mrs May's deal would be a new EU treaty 'that will cost us, for reasons I've yet to understand, £39 billion... a treaty that may well leave us trapped inside the EU's custom union in perpetuity'.
    He added: 'This treaty that she wants to put through is more like a surrender document of a nation that has been defeated in war.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7018477/Poll-Brexit-Party-win-votes-Labour-Conservatives-COMBINED-European-elections.html

Not many.

You have criticised polling posted by others in respect of them only including a small number of participants, yet you are quoting a poll of 2,000 people.

The Opinium poll featured data from 2,004 people, taken online between May 8 and May 10.
  • Options

goldon said:

PICTURED: Pub landlord's smashed car after it 'was hit by Nigel Farage's chauffeur-driven 4x4' before the Brexit party leader 'upped and left'

Nigel Farage (right inset) has been banned from his local pub in Kent after he allegedly made a swift exit when he was involved in a head on crash (wreckage pictured) with the landlord, Patrick Tranter, 38, and his one-year-old son (pictured together left inset). Mr Tranter said: 'Man of the people my ****. He didn't even bother to see if me and my little boy were OK. He just upped and left. There's no way he'll be welcome back in my pub - which has the most British sounding name going.' Farage will no longer be welcome at Mr Tranter's George and Dragon pub.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember Princess Anne attempted kidnap.........

Security Body Guards don't hang around waiting for Bombs to go off or the Guns to start firing, they earn their wages and get the Client out of harms way. They don't know if it's a Pub Landlord or Haysie with AK 47

Nigel is a very Important Person more than ever now.......
    Also lets not mention the fact that the driver of the other car was being rude and aggressive ( obv that won't be an issue for people on the other thread ) .
    Nigel has said that he made sure everyone was ok , and only made his exit when it became clear that the occupant of the other car was being aggressive ...sounds pretty reasonable to me . Obviously people like Haysie will do their best to find any opportunity to smear someone who he has an obsessive dislike for ....but lets not let facts get in the way of remain vitriole .

Who on earth would anyone wish to kidnap Nigel Farage?

The fact that you might have to spend a few days with him prior to the ransom being paid, would put an end to any thoughts of it.

Imagine that, you could only manage it, if he was securely gagged.

When was the last time we had a kidnap attempt on a politician, even a racist one?

He just sneaked off.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    HAYSIE said:

National debt in EU countries in the 3rd quarter 2018 in relation to gross domestic product (GDP)

Statistic: National debt in EU countries in the 3rd quarter 2018 in relation to gross domestic product (GDP) | Statista

Just in case you missed me saying it half a dozen times before ...I don't answer your questions , that is unlikely to change as long as I am alive .
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Security Body Guards don't hang around waiting for Bombs to go off or the Guns to start firing, they earn their wages and get the Client out of harms way. They don't know if it's a Pub Landlord or Haysie with AK 47

The fact that you might have to spend a few days with him prior to the ransom being paid, would put an end to any thoughts of it.

When was the last time we had a kidnap attempt on a politician, even a racist one?

He just sneaked off.

Genius ...you are using my name and quoting Goldons comments ...do you have any idea what you are doing on here ? And you have the audacity to call other people dumb .
    Also with form for being as silly to make a tasteless joke about wanting to shoot politicians , you really ought to think before you type .
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

Just in case you missed me saying it half a dozen times before ...I don't answer your questions , that is unlikely to change as long as I am alive .
    As expected.
    Not as clever as you think.
  • Options

He just sneaked off.

Genius ...you are using my name and quoting Goldons comments ...do you have any idea what you are doping on here ? And you have the audacity to call other people dumb .
    Also with form for being as silly to make a tasteless joke about wanting to shoot politicians , you really ought to think before you type .

Doping? I don't touch the stuff.

Nonsense just trying to create an argument again.
    What difference does any of this make when I was responding to a post on this thread.
    Please don't accuse me of doping again.
    Maybe you would accept your own advice on thinking before typing etc.
    You seem to think that people don't immediately see through your deflection.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

If you were able to answer questions, why wouldn't you?

That is debating, and the purpose of a forum.

It is difficult to have a debate without asking, and answering questions.

If you feel that the questions I have asked, are too complicated, or difficult, why not just say that?

I could try and think of some easier ones.

• Options
    edited May 2019

He just sneaked off.

Genius ...you are using my name and quoting Goldons comments ...do you have any idea what you are doping on here ? And you have the audacity to call other people dumb .

This is the post I replied to, your attitude often makes you look silly.

dobiesdraw Posts: 2,621Member
    May 12 edited May 12
    goldon said:

PICTURED: Pub landlord's smashed car after it 'was hit by Nigel Farage's chauffeur-driven 4x4' before the Brexit party leader 'upped and left'

Nigel Farage (right inset) has been banned from his local pub in Kent after he allegedly made a swift exit when he was involved in a head on crash (wreckage pictured) with the landlord, Patrick Tranter, 38, and his one-year-old son (pictured together left inset). Mr Tranter said: 'Man of the people my ****. He didn't even bother to see if me and my little boy were OK. He just upped and left. There's no way he'll be welcome back in my pub - which has the most British sounding name going.' Farage will no longer be welcome at Mr Tranter's George and Dragon pub.

Also lets not mention the fact that the driver of the other car was being rude and aggressive ( obv that won't be an issue for people on the other thread ) .
    Nigel has said that he made sure everyone was ok , and only made his exit when it became clear that the occupant of the other car was being aggressive ...sounds pretty reasonable to me . Obviously people like Haysie will do their best to find any opportunity to smear someone who he has an obsessive dislike for ....but lets not let facts get in the way of remain vitriole .

• Options
    edited May 2019
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

If you feel that the questions I have asked, are too complicated, or difficult, why not just say that?

Actually I think it's hilarious that because you have such a high opinion of yourself , it irritates you that you can't get an answer.
    In that respect not answering you is a source of amusement for me , much appreciated ty
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Actually I think it's hilarious that because you have such a high opinion of yourself , it irritates you that you can't get an answer.
    In that respect not answering you is a source of amusement for me , much appreciated ty
    You are wrong, I have the greatest sympathy for your inability to answer any questions.
    Perhaps you are more suited to merely posting details of Brexit Party rallies.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,495
    Head on car crash only winner the car repair shop.

Head on Brexit clash "Democracy" the Recovery Truck.

• Options
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

You are wrong, I have the greatest sympathy for your inability to answer any questions.
    Perhaps you are more suited to merely posting details of Brexit Party rallies.
    quite happy to help you out there >>>

The Brexit Party is holding a rally in Merthyr Tydfil . Join the Brexiteer fightback!
    About this Event
    Join us in the car park of Trago Mills in Merthyr Tydfil , Swansea Rd, Merthyr Tydfil CF48 1HT at 7pm.

Rally

Government

Date And Time
    Wed, 15 May 2019

19:00 – 21:00 BST

Swansea Rd

Merthyr Tydfil

CF48 1HT

Tickets still available :

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-brexit-party-merthyr-tydfil-tickets-61628820461

• Options
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    . Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader said women with children were "worth less" than men in the financial sector. He claimed women with children were responsible for their own reduction in pay if they have children – because they take maternity leave and become less valuable to their businesses.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ukips-top-10-most-memorable-quotes-nigel-farage-godfrey-bloom-david-silvester-more-1433098
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Farage: May 'wilfully deceiving' people over Brexit deal

Nigel Farage has accused Theresa May of "wilfully deceiving" people over her negotiated EU deal.

The Brexit Party leader told the BBC's Andrew Marr the PM's proposed Brexit deal was a "new European treaty".

In a tense interview, Mr Farage said he would demand his party became part of the government negotiating team if it was successful in the forthcoming European elections.

Elections to the European Parliament take place on 23 May.

Asked why he did not advocate a no-deal Brexit at the time of the EU referendum in 2016, Mr Farage said: "Because it was obvious that we could do a free trade deal.

"The problem is the prime minister never asked for it, so we finished up in the mess that we're in," he said.

"She chose to go for this close and special partnership. Basically right from the start she was happy for us to be kept very close to the customs union.

"So where we are now, the only way the democratic will of the people can be delivered is to leave on a WTO (World Trade Organization) deal."
    The interview on the BBC programme also saw Mr Farage asked about past comments on NHS privatisation, climate change, gun control, immigration and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Responding angrily to the line of questioning, he said: "This is absolutely ludicrous, I've never in my life seen a more ridiculous interview than this.

"You're in denial, the BBC is in denial, the Tory and Labour parties are in denial.

"I think you're all in for a bigger surprise on Thursday week [the EU elections] than you can even imagine."

Skip Twitter post 2 by @BBCPoliticsEnd of Twitter post 2 by @BBCPolitics
    Mr Farage's fellow guests on the Marr programme included Education Secretary Damian Hinds, who said the European Parliament elections would be seen by some people as a protest vote.

"For some people this is the ultimate protest vote opportunity. Actually, ironically this is, in a sense, for some people, this is the second referendum," he said.

Mr Farage said he believed that if there was a second referendum, the campaign to leave the EU would win by a bigger margin.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Looks like Haysies favourite person has finally admitted that there just isn't and never has been the support to revoke article 50 :D

margaret georgiadou

@madgie1941
    May 11
    More
    Re THE Petition: I've been told it has had its day, that it is ancient history, that it has been rejected and is therefore pointless. Maybe. BUT it is all we have in the way of a recorded remain vote at the moment. 6million may be 'historic' but it is nowhere near 17.4 million.

Bit like the aforementioned person , she has now turned her attention to Farage bashing ...so predictably crass these remoaners .
  • Options
  • Options

Bit like income tax.