You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Golf and stuff

Comments

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Jac35 said:

Played a bit over the weekend

I have to be honest and say it’s just a bit of a chore for me. Sure, final tables of mtts are fun, although they’re a distant memory, but on the whole it’s just about trying to make a few bob for me
    Just me or anyone else similar?

Played golf again yesterday and did have fun. Even hit the ball into the air on occasion

This made me smile this morning

Ok for pocket money, don't think I would be able to play for 40 hours a week though, not at this time anyway.

MTTs are ok for a change and SNGs are good for a quicker grind.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited May 2020
    Afternoon forum people

Definitely going for priority in June
    Mel is back at her house half the week and i’ve had to pay out a fortune this month on different thjngs

Body shop are charging £300 for the paintwork on current car. Dare not send it back as it is and get Audi prices for it

It was bizarre
    He just kept looking at it and sighing and saying it would be expensive

Kept asking him how much and he kept saying “expensive”

Took about 10 minutes
    Just give me the price dickheead!

• Options
    eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    edited May 2020
    I’m sure I got 20p when mine came out.

Think I got 3d
    Tikay got a Farthing
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,619

Behave.
  • Options
    It’s been a really good month but last night was a shocker
    Couldn’t win a hand let alone a flip.
    Think i lost 11 out of first 12 games

To end up £123 down was pretty ok in the circumstances

Felt i actually played okayish other than a couple of tilty calls

Going again tonight

I can picture @Grimesyyy @JingleMa etc jumping for joy at this news :)
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    I've read well over 50% of your posts on here over the last year or so and have literally only just realised this diary isn't called "Return of the Jac."

Also thinking about going for prio in June but it can feel a bit ... gruelling, I suppose, at times, especially if you're running horribly. Anyway, glgl.
  • Options
    SR23 said:

I've read well over 50% of your posts on here over the last year or so and have literally only just realised this diary isn't called "Return of the Jac."

Also thinking about going for prio in June but it can feel a bit ... gruelling, I suppose, at times, especially if you're running horribly. Anyway, glgl.

@SR23

Think he dropped Return of the Jac after Flounce # 37.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

SR23 said:

@SR23

I did want it to return but some numpty lost it i seem to recall ;)
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Tikay10 said:

SR23 said:

@SR23

I did want it to return but some numpty lost it i seem to recall ;)
    Ah yes, so they did. What an utter varmint.
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    If it's any consolation @Jac35, I've been slapped round the head with a wet fish by the deck over the last couple of nights, basically wiping out all my run good earlier in the week and then some.

The high(low?)light last night was being decimated in back to back games, QQ vs 1010 all in pre flop both times, 10 on the flop both times gg. I was also bokked by @Grimesyyy several times, he must have bunged the RNG spinner a fair % of his winnings, his trip 2's with 92 just the umbrella on the glazing of the cherry.

I have no idea how I hit that ten on the river in the last game I played vs his JJ, I'm hoping that's a sign of better luck tonight, or it could have just been some light relief before a Friday night battering.

Let's see.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    No idea if you know but how many hours would you say it would take you to make prio?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    MattBates said:

No idea if you know but how many hours would you say it would take you to make prio?

Now the £22s are running again frequently it’s a lot more doable

I can make about 150 points an hour again now so 2/3 hours a night on average and I’m there. I won’t play every night but when I put in a full session it’ll be decent points on the night

Tonight for example I made 513 points and I was only playing the mtts after 10pm
  • Options
    Much better night
    Made a little at Dyms.
    Won a buy in or so at 30nl

Played 3 mtts
    Speculative call for 21 bigs bust me in £22 mega, No heads
    Gross one in mini. AA v 99. He hits spades turn and river to bust me, We were all in on the flop. But got a few heads and made the money for a small profit
    Came 3rd just now in the £5 megatwat

£6 up plus rakeback over the 2 nights

I’d have snapped your hand off for that at the start of this evenings play 😁
  • Options
    Golf was decent today

77 which is 5 over
    Nearly had a hole in one. Hit the flag on the 9th. Tapped in for birdie when I got to the green

Poker was mostly pretty shoddy
    Was down just over a £100 right until the end. Rakeback was solid though. Made 747 points on the night

Dyms has stopped running so I loaded up 3 50nl tables, In the deep one I got Aces first hand and saw a shove for £20 and then a call. I shoved and the guy obv called off his last £60 with Kings

Held for a £180 pot

Did a runner shortly after.

So down £7 on the night but ahead after rakeback
    I’ll take that :)

Off tomorrow/today, so playing golf again

• Options
    Golf was mediocre yesterday

Poker was ok though
    About breakeven at dyms but got a 3rd in the £5 rebuy for £115
    698 points is a decent start too

More golf tonight and then some poker

Finally got the delivery of new car booked for next Thursday
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Played really well at golf today so very happy with that
    With my swing I need to be playing regularly and it’s starting to come good

Slacked a bit on points tonight. 247

Won a bit at Dyms and just played the £3 rebuy alongside them. Ran good. Came 4th. Quite frustrating with mtts at present. Making final tables but not converting. Not much I could about this one though. Shoddy river

Got some stick in a dym tonight for going all in too much. It was well deserved later on when I got sucked out on with Kings apparently ;)

Had the joy of having Steveysee at my £3 rebuy table.
    I really took no delight in knocking him out, honest! ;)
    He took it well as always and left me a comment in the chatbox :)
    Lovely chap

Last hand :(

warbird Small blind 20000.00 20000.00 801177.95
    Headman555 Big blind 40000.00 60000.00 351464.45
    Your hole cards

tiggi Raise 80000.00 140000.00 233929.60
    Jac35 All-in 332428.00 472428.00 0.00
    warbird Fold
    Headman555 Fold
    tiggi All-in 233929.60 706357.60 0.00
    Jac35 Unmatched bet 18498.40 687859.20 18498.40
    tiggi Show
    A
    Jac35 Show
    Flop

J

Turn

K

River

tiggi Win Flush to the Ace 687859.20 687859.2
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Morning all

I’ve been quite busy over the last week and as no one posts on here anymore i couldn’t be bothered to post :)

I had a week off and so was able to isolate and see Harry over the weekend. I felt quite emotional when he ran over for a hug when i picked him up. First hug in over 3 months felt good.
    We went to climb up Thorpe Cloud and all was going well. Mel was a nightmare getting up there but Harry was surefooted. I said i needed the toilet on the way up and got told off by Harry for not going before we left. On the way down he said he was desperating. There was a little dip and so it was the best we could do. Just as he pulled his shorts down he slipped. He landed in a bed of nettles. His bottom is still rashy. He was pretty brave about it as he stung his legs and arms too.

Other than nettlegate it went really well.
    We played football, nerf guns, cricket and frisbee.

I’ve got the new car now and he’s impressed with the wifi. So i’ve had to listen to Ollie and Finn on the ipad alll weekend :)

Dropped him off this morning and next time i’ll see him properly is in 6 weeks :(

On my way back i bit into a sandwich and a back tooth fell out. That’s the 2nd one to go in lockdown. Fortunately it doesn’t hurt
    Fuckkingg teeth

Mighty Rams might yet make a push for the play offs :)

Played a bit of poker. Won the megastack last Friday and made some money in other comps too. So after that i hardly bothered last week as i was up around £900 for the month with rakeback.
    Played last night and i was rubbish and didn’t run good. Escaped with only losing £78

Lockdown haircut looking so good

• Options

What is "nerf gun"?

Lovely photo that, lovely. Where is it & why is there a car park in the middle of such gorgeous countryside?
  • Options
    Nerf Gun
    You could do with one for people who slander you

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Thorpe Cloud
    Big hill at Dovedale

Overspill car park for visitors