You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A Joke? (Not anymore) I suggest, Serious, rather than a JOKE you decide

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,023
    rspca12 said:

rspca12 said:

misterpj said:

One way, and only way, to settle this, too the satisfaction, of ALL, and beautifully SIMPLE
    PLAY ME, no limit hold em, six handed

Need to be, a caveat or two, Logistics? as is self-evident, one or two, of ‘my Haters’ a little bit @challenged, in the English Language, and as is transparent, a little bit challenged in Mathematics ( bless em) their cross to bare, not mine.
    But, Poker, A GAME...THE GAME I love, and adore………………

Easiest way, too settle, all and everything, too the satisfaction (TRANSPARENTLY) of all……… Simply PLAY ME, but not just me.

Poker LEGEND Mr Mike Sexton…he will do for me, Stu Ungars great friend, put any group of Poker players together, the best, the worst, it will take 52 tournaments, to sort out the Wheat, from the Chaff, The Cream will rise to The Top….Mike Sextons words, not mine.

So, ‘You Lot’ Play Me… prove It

When I refer to You Lot, I mean, the Elite little Clique..Who, well, I won’t say it, lets Settle It, Playing Poker

Only, one, or two caveats, your best Dozen, select who, they are, anyway you wish.
    I pick (invite) 11 players, plus me, this is an Individual Challenge, not a team event.
    52, Mtt.s, no limit hold em,only,maybe go 26 deep stacks,26 Bounty Hunter, you lot, frame it, any way you wish. Logistics, a problem, ideally, it would be LIVE play, but logistically impossible, so, I will BOW, to it being ON here, at Sky Poker, with these reasonable conditions.

24 players only, ‘your’ democratically selected Dozen, I could not give a fig WHO, I would like to choose obviously!

But,52 MTTs, say over 26 weeks, two a week, any nonattendance, no subs, blinded out.
    But, if? It has to be on here, .Just the most basic of Conditions
    I would sign this so fast, the Ink, would not even be dry, every hand (24 players, 4 tables,) FILMED.

Every single hand, every play, every table, every week, and for the 26 week duration, FILMED, for all too see, for all to review, and, ONE, only one, further, tiny little INCY Wincey thing.

All stats, all and every, players stats, you know….the real basic stuff;
    Fold %, flops seen %, raises, reraises % etc. etc.. For all to see, during play, and accumatively, at the end of all 52 weeks, so, for example, should any want to run, every single hand played, through Number Crunching Software... e.v stats... easy, open, transparent, ZERO arguments.

Further, I only wish, right here, right,now, I could Stake the thing, SIGNIFICANTLY… and, believe me, I mean it, so sincerely, you don’t know HOW MUCH...

I have not, at this exact moment, got a spare liquid £360,000 slushing around, I only wish I had, however, ( if I did) exactly what I would do, £250,000 given to Tony, so fast, and £250,000 written off, set it up,argh.. I hear you hark?

What about the other £110,000... A £10 k bankroll gift, from me, to the 11 players, I choose, who, so obviously, are only at the level, they are, down to Bankroll.

So, ‘fantasy stuff ?’ well maybe, sat on my left, in real world time, right now, tightest,trusted,best mate, by a distance, made good, very good,Property, UK and France, and Antiques.. Sat on my right, in real world time, right now, my @new @ loveinterest... sorry, she is Gorgeous, Stunning, and pretty **** special... laughing like crazy...exactly now... dont worry... Haters, nothing would give me greater pleasrure, than to see,your jowls,hit your feet, and bounce,( maybe I get too expereince that ?
    both 54...both single… likes a bit of a Naughty Boy! Apparently ? or, at least, who lived a very real life, and, a pair of Kahoona's..unlike some.

But, here is the Kicka… discussed this last night, between the sheets, my new love interest! Not my best mate!.. She has the JUICE (Filthy Luca)... own estate agency, High End…. She thought I was joking... I am not...
    So, I will try ( maybe, if this is a runner, advertising needed) if one, or both individuals, put up , either, £360,000 or £180,000 split… and, Clique Haters…all you gotta do, play Poker, IN PLAIN SIGHT…………

All recorded, transparently…. SO, what ‘You Lot’ Got To Bottle It for?

I post this, in absolute sincerity... and so genuine... you could not imagine.

If, I cannot persuade others, too front up, £180,000 £360,000, up too you ‘lot’

set it another way, oh, and do remember, the players I invite, are not winning £270,000... Neither are they staking, there MATES….

So, if your gonna do it real, LIVE on skypoker, set realistic Buy-Ins for my players. ( my players used advisedly) individual event, not team.

Paul J

As far as I am aware, Zero Forum Rules Broken.. A Genuine Poker Challenge, to settle arguments.
    But, I am, and will, deal with, … the Haters,..now, because..surprise surprise,Deflection Tactics, On Mass tac-tics, or is it tic-tacs, or both.
    Here we, go, my last and final say, on the matter, save for, Actually Playing Poker.

It will be, @interesting, real, and within Forum guidelines.

DEAL
    On second thoughts, I'm out
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    rspca12 said:

rspca12 said:

misterpj said:

One way, and only way, to settle this, too the satisfaction, of ALL, and beautifully SIMPLE
    PLAY ME, no limit hold em, six handed

Need to be, a caveat or two, Logistics? as is self-evident, one or two, of ‘my Haters’ a little bit @challenged, in the English Language, and as is transparent, a little bit challenged in Mathematics ( bless em) their cross to bare, not mine.
    But, Poker, A GAME...THE GAME I love, and adore………………

Easiest way, too settle, all and everything, too the satisfaction (TRANSPARENTLY) of all……… Simply PLAY ME, but not just me.

Poker LEGEND Mr Mike Sexton…he will do for me, Stu Ungars great friend, put any group of Poker players together, the best, the worst, it will take 52 tournaments, to sort out the Wheat, from the Chaff, The Cream will rise to The Top….Mike Sextons words, not mine.

So, ‘You Lot’ Play Me… prove It

When I refer to You Lot, I mean, the Elite little Clique..Who, well, I won’t say it, lets Settle It, Playing Poker

Only, one, or two caveats, your best Dozen, select who, they are, anyway you wish.
    I pick (invite) 11 players, plus me, this is an Individual Challenge, not a team event.
    52, Mtt.s, no limit hold em,only,maybe go 26 deep stacks,26 Bounty Hunter, you lot, frame it, any way you wish. Logistics, a problem, ideally, it would be LIVE play, but logistically impossible, so, I will BOW, to it being ON here, at Sky Poker, with these reasonable conditions.

24 players only, ‘your’ democratically selected Dozen, I could not give a fig WHO, I would like to choose obviously!

But,52 MTTs, say over 26 weeks, two a week, any nonattendance, no subs, blinded out.
    But, if? It has to be on here, .Just the most basic of Conditions
    I would sign this so fast, the Ink, would not even be dry, every hand (24 players, 4 tables,) FILMED.

Every single hand, every play, every table, every week, and for the 26 week duration, FILMED, for all too see, for all to review, and, ONE, only one, further, tiny little INCY Wincey thing.

All stats, all and every, players stats, you know….the real basic stuff;
    Fold %, flops seen %, raises, reraises % etc. etc.. For all to see, during play, and accumatively, at the end of all 52 weeks, so, for example, should any want to run, every single hand played, through Number Crunching Software... e.v stats... easy, open, transparent, ZERO arguments.

Further, I only wish, right here, right,now, I could Stake the thing, SIGNIFICANTLY… and, believe me, I mean it, so sincerely, you don’t know HOW MUCH...

I have not, at this exact moment, got a spare liquid £360,000 slushing around, I only wish I had, however, ( if I did) exactly what I would do, £250,000 given to Tony, so fast, and £250,000 written off, set it up,argh.. I hear you hark?

What about the other £110,000... A £10 k bankroll gift, from me, to the 11 players, I choose, who, so obviously, are only at the level, they are, down to Bankroll.

So, ‘fantasy stuff ?’ well maybe, sat on my left, in real world time, right now, tightest,trusted,best mate, by a distance, made good, very good,Property, UK and France, and Antiques.. Sat on my right, in real world time, right now, my @new @ loveinterest... sorry, she is Gorgeous, Stunning, and pretty **** special... laughing like crazy...exactly now... dont worry... Haters, nothing would give me greater pleasrure, than to see,your jowls,hit your feet, and bounce,( maybe I get too expereince that ?
    both 54...both single… likes a bit of a Naughty Boy! Apparently ? or, at least, who lived a very real life, and, a pair of Kahoona's..unlike some.

But, here is the Kicka… discussed this last night, between the sheets, my new love interest! Not my best mate!.. She has the JUICE (Filthy Luca)... own estate agency, High End…. She thought I was joking... I am not...
    So, I will try ( maybe, if this is a runner, advertising needed) if one, or both individuals, put up , either, £360,000 or £180,000 split… and, Clique Haters…all you gotta do, play Poker, IN PLAIN SIGHT…………

All recorded, transparently…. SO, what ‘You Lot’ Got To Bottle It for?

I post this, in absolute sincerity... and so genuine... you could not imagine.

If, I cannot persuade others, too front up, £180,000 £360,000, up too you ‘lot’

set it another way, oh, and do remember, the players I invite, are not winning £270,000... Neither are they staking, there MATES….

So, if your gonna do it real, LIVE on skypoker, set realistic Buy-Ins for my players. ( my players used advisedly) individual event, not team.

Paul J

As far as I am aware, Zero Forum Rules Broken.. A Genuine Poker Challenge, to settle arguments.
    But, I am, and will, deal with, … the Haters,..now, because..surprise surprise,Deflection Tactics, On Mass tac-tics, or is it tic-tacs, or both.
    Here we, go, my last and final say, on the matter, save for, Actually Playing Poker.

It will be, @interesting, real, and within Forum guidelines.

DEAL

That’s all your Xmas presents paid for then, Chris?
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
    edited October 2019
    Hate this new forum old sky one was better.
  • Options
    rspca12 said:

Before my time...why? What’s different and what was better and why is it worse? Seriously I don5 know
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
    madprof said:

rspca12 said:

Before my time...why? What’s different and what was better and why is it worse? Seriously I don5 know
    This one probably better just not used it much. I was on old forum alot.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    only hands, I am going to post,
    exit hand a.m today ! de ja vue only 94% good.BRILLIANT POKER
    exit hand today, £5.50 BH, only played two Tournements exit hand in the only BH I played last night, and exit hand, in true de ja vue style.

the hands, the play,do all the talking, needed.

Transparent clear, with evidence, someone wrote BORED. Really,
    Am I too?
    Not entitled to be BORED? Because I am, beyond ‘bored’ at relentlessly (getting it in, calling it of) massively good…. And getting, repeatedly, rinsed, Poker Numbers, do not LIE, they can’t!

Hold on, shall I find that discussion, from December 2018? Would make, some of my detractors, look Gilt Edged Stupid, hold on,doing a real good job of that, on their own.

And, only the intelligent, would have spotted, the ultimate irony, I used a hand, in the hands from the weekend,which,I included, intended to show, Poker Form running bad, not beats, not suck outs, with Absolute Irony, the one hand, a detractor, seized on,
    ( give em an inch, desperate to grab a MILE) In like Flynn.
    Brilliant Poker by my opponent!

God Bless You All (to my detractors) I wish you well
    to any unbiased readers, I tried my hardest, but, transparently obvious, what goes down here, I might? Still? Have AA, in my back pocket. @cryptic

Be Happy, tell the ones you love, as often, and at every opportunity,Poker,best game ever, Intellectual Joisting.

Tuesday,,yesterday,a.m,16,000 chip pot, all in (turn) 96% good, only the River (exit hand) hand number 1427632406 Tuesday, yesterday, p.m. exit hand bh, if you need, to ask me, why ? Call! Well, the unbiased players will get it, my detractors; will be all over ‘brilliant play!’ of the player who took the hand down, like a rash lmao. Gwan..Make my day. Hand number 1427745718 (my detracters, wont get it, or want the unbiased players, to get it, either)!
    Wednesday, played TWO...mtt’s £5.50 BH (exit hand number 1427839872) my choice, to fire the lot, (pre) heads up, against the Big Stack, what with? Pocket K 9 (suited) flop comes 9 high 4 5... That is 78% good, Alas, the Big Staked 22% chance gets there!
    Only other MTT played today, Wednesday, hand number 1427861886, I would like to share with my exit hand, p.s... yesterday morning, exact same tournament, in the exact same fashion, huge pot 91% good, Optimum World Class Poker (better than brilliant) 9% chance appears on the river. Today, well I will post it, right underneath this. All In (pre) BEST naturally, with what? 27? ROFL... AK...flop it 94% good.

hand number 1426175523 87% - 13% only the River LOSE.£38,400 (chips) Deep Stack
    hand number 1425306081 96%- 4% only the River, LOSE £13,820 (chips) Rebuy
    hand number 1425306081 96%- 4% only the River, LOSE £4000 (chips and Bounty)
    hand number 1426295421 82% - 18% LOSE I fire the lot,snapped,guess what happened!
    Hand number 1426030034 63% - 37% I snap the All In in front LOSE. Hand number 1427371759 Monday 08.30 am! (96% good, sucked out on river) my exit hand, first hand of tourney, double bounty, 4% chance Rivers. 4300 pot and bounty.
    Hand number 1427187469 Sunday 16.15 pm (43,000 chip pots, my AA into KK, flop it, 88% good, not a chance!) sucked out on the river.
    Hand number 1427223573 Sunday 18.45 pm (42,000 chip pot, my pocket 10 10 nailed 65% good, on the river, exit hand)
    1427262651 Sunday 20.26 pm (bounty hunter, exit hand) I flop trip 777 (with my A kicker) 74% good, only the river.
    Or, £.5.50 bounty hunter, heads up, against a player, who seemed to forget, where the fold button! Was, hand number 1426849367, 13,260 pot, who, go on, take a guess? Which player got it in, 71% good…and, not a chance of holding up?

and thats it, OVER run 'very well'

• Options
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    herrcliffoSit out
    MeriloSmall blind75.0075.005195.00
    BURTPUSSYBig blind150.00225.006930.00
    Your hole cards
    misterpjCall150.00375.007990.00
    majulieFold
    keith1950Call150.00525.007750.00
    MeriloCall75.00600.005120.00
    BURTPUSSYCheck
    Flop
    MeriloCheck
    BURTPUSSYCheck
    misterpjCheck
    keith1950Bet450.001050.007300.00
    MeriloFold
    BURTPUSSYFold
    misterpjCall450.001500.007540.00
    Turn
    misterpjCheck
    keith1950Bet1125.002625.006175.00
    misterpjAll-in7540.0010165.000.00
    keith1950All-in6175.0016340.000.00
    misterpjUnmatched bet240.0016100.00240.00
    misterpjShow
    keith1950Show
    River
    keith1950WinFull House, 10s and 7s16100.0016100.00
  • Options
    misterpjSmall blind50.0050.001510.00
    debscom18Big blind100.00150.001370.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • J
    AK57Fold
    nuttyboy1Fold
    MAGPIETYKEFold
    cfcbabeFold
    misterpjCall50.00200.001460.00
    debscom18Check
    Flop
    • K
    misterpjCheck
    debscom18All-in1370.001570.000.00
    misterpjAll-in1460.003030.000.00
    misterpjUnmatched bet90.002940.0090.00
    misterpjShow
    • Q
    • J
    debscom18Show
    Turn
    River
    • A
    debscom18WinStraight to the 52940.002940.00
  • Options
    just for the blo-hards,because if I dont, point this out, they wont, and will hope you dont notice,I am heads up, against the Big Staked player,my cards K 9 suited ,and I flop it massively good. Oh, all you detractors, ask Tony..what %'s, he personally considers good,I respect the fella more,as I know,well, I cant say.
    misterpjSmall blind400.00400.002910.00
    cyallBig blind800.001200.0015890.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    misterpjCall400.001600.002510.00
    cyallAll-in15890.0017490.000.00
    misterpjAll-in2510.0020000.000.00
    cyallUnmatched bet13380.006620.0013380.00
    misterpjShow
    • K
    cyallShow
    • Q
    • A
    Flop
    Turn
    • Q
    River
    • J
    cyallWinPair of Queens6620.0020000.00
  • Options
    and, nice to end this, with IRONY, last hand I played on this SITE, earlier,also,happened to be my exit hand,theres a surprise,
    GcoolSmall blind50.0050.001580.00
    ossieboyBig blind100.00150.006570.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    CallmeregFold
    jhotoneFold
    misterpjCall100.00250.001930.00
    Steve61Fold
    GcoolFold
    ossieboyAll-in6570.006820.000.00
    misterpjAll-in1930.008750.000.00
    ossieboyUnmatched bet4640.004110.004640.00
    ossieboyShow
    • A
    misterpjShow
    • A
    • K
    Flop
    • J
    • K
    Turn
    River
    ossieboyWinFlush to the Ace4110.008750.00
  • Options
    The last hand you played was your exit hand? No way! So was mine. How weird is that.

Btw you've already posted that poorly played 69s hand. It looks even worse second time around.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,654
    every hand above you,ve limped mate , honestly if you conna see where your going wrong then its time to give up cuz you,ll get beat after beat playing like that , do you look closely at the hands you,re about to post
    man alive if someone like me can see your basic errors i,d seriously consider giving up
    anyway gl at the tables you,ll need it
  • Options
    So we get an idea of where you're coming from rate your game out of 10 and rate the site out of 10. Do you play elsewhere and crush?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,654
    thinking about this now , i,ve come to the conclusion you,re on a massive wind up
    i mean you don,t post them hands thinking folks are gonna say "yeah you were ul there" or "you played it correctly vul"
    i aint gonna bite any more
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    Lost a <4 BB all in K9 to AQ

Wow unreal

sky poker must be rigged
  • Options
    memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    K9 v AQ. You went all in behind. The rules of the game mean five cards are coming. If you go in front on the way to the river, that's irrelevant. The order the cards come out in once players are all in, is just entertainment. Would you be complaining if the order had come Q J 5 4 9. They're the same cards. Bad Beats only count if you are in front when you get the money in ! You were not. Like so often.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    misterpj said:

Well, where to begin? this should be , about Poker, not me.

A plethora, of Latent Hypocrisy, awash, I will deal with that.

Bored? I did not bring up Bored, someone else did, but, I am bored, very bored, as well, but in a very different aspect.

Brilliant, that got raised, as well, obviously, very obviously, not in relation to myself, let’s discuss, Brilliant as well, all subjects, addressed, concisely, easily.
    On occasion, been ‘accused’ of liberal use, of the English Language, so, I will be... clear.

Collectives, Nouns for groups, for example, Vultures, a small group, of circling Vultures, known as, A Kettle of Vultures, A feeding group of Vultures, known as a Wake (of Vultures),etc.

And a Bluster, of Deflationary Tosh... Is known, as... well, I refrain.
    Hypocrisy?

Someone (obvious who) desperate to Highlight a hand.

No mention of, exact same tournament, a week previous, sat at my table, my exit hand, one week previous, better than Brilliant, World Class, as usual, rivered 96% good, my pocket QQ, into 66 FACT 96 % good. Guess what hit the river. (6) Exit hand.

Desperate to mention? I wonder why? Exact same tournament, one week on, you would think, I played pocket 2 7 off suit, I in fact played, pocket Q 10, flop came 10 4 J, oh, low and behold, turn a 10,I bet the flop, and snapped the all in, appalling Poker ? .. I was ahead !!!!!!

It gets better, (P.S) two can play, the grab screenshot game... I did, sixth sense ( good Poker plays have that,) the exact same player, not in the Hand, lambasted the player eliminated, I did not, the exact same player, that posted, this exact hand above, who was not in the hand, but sat bang on my right, could not resist, posting my Q 10 .. hand, yet, at the time, lambasted, and I mean lambasted, the player eliminated… here is a little bit, from that screen capture, ‘ to the eliminated player, not me’ why do you not telephone Skypoker, and request a refund.. verbatim, word for word, and more, then, in truly, I so badly want to be relevant fashion, that same player, posts a hand, in a failed attempt, to ? Ingratiate him; be little me, oh... I nearly forgot, in this exact same tournament, @ convenient selective memory syndrome, sat on my right, a little bit later, my elimination hand,… No mention of that (wouldn’t, couldn’t, would you?) my cards, AA 99

Some, have proved themselves ( my detractors) a bit challenged, when it comes to Poker math, all, any of you, run the hand, the BETTING ACTION, through, any Poker odds checker, like, suffice to say, I was a huge favourite, Optimum play, again, River Rinsed.
    Hypocrisy, Bundles Of, Bluster... Deflection, dealt with the (I Badly Desperately want to be Relevant) Hypocrisy, transparent…

Now, I will move, on, and deal with the meaningful stuff.

Irritant One. Tick, Dealt with. Can’t, at any price, abide Hypocrites, or Aspiring Bullies.

For, total clarity, exact same Tourney, a week ago, exact same Hypocrite, sat my table, exact same Tourney this week, exact same Hypocrite, sat for the duration on my right.

Hypocrite, no mention of this exit hand, a week earlier QQ 96 % good, rivered 666 hand number Mon 14th Oct

Hypocrite desperate to mention, this winning hand, a week on, flop 10 10 best kicker ( my hand) turn 10 10 10 with a Q.. Favourite all the way hand number 1427504874 Mon 21st Oct

Hypocrit, no mention of exit hand, minutes later. A 9 flop it, 55% good, turn it 65% AA 99, hand number 1427514809 Mon 21st Oct

Hypocrisy, in plain sight, dealt with…

I doubt, you will make, the Best 12! But hope you do?
    Don’t expect an invite, off me either.

wont, will not, entertain, you, ever, on the forum, on in play.

Still Bored........
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    so far hands you have posted include
    94sv88 lose
    63v6q lose
    56va5 lose
    a7vqqvk8 lose
    42va9 lose
    ttvqq lose
    9avaj lose
    7qva6 lose
    94v88 if you use it twice why not me lose
    69vt7 lose
    k9vaq lose

11 of the hands you posted

Now why do you think you should win with any of them?

just wanting to learn from the master as i thought 88 was stronger than 94 but please enlighten me?

trust me i was a conspiracy theorist but then just like that i realised im just s**t and went away and tried to improve and learn and realised maybe the fact i played **** 64o(never done that check my old posts)((thats bad)) like the nuts everyhand

that they could take advantage especially when i continously showed them the rubbish i was trying to play on the forum complaining i was done (mind you nearly everyhand i lost with was ahead both pre and on the flop oh no it wasnt.

the majority of hands you have shown are not even ahead pre but you still expect to win ffs

i could post at least 5 80/20s(ps thats 80% fav when forcing theyre hand not just going nuts pre and ending up ahead) i lose a day and i hardly play yet you play the 20/80s and still expect to win lol

and i thought i was confussed bro

look at your hands just because you have 64 in the bb and flop a64 there is a good chance you will still fall BACK behind not because its rigged just because your hands are ****

If you cant see what the problem is when you play 64 94 95 every 2nd hand you never will
  • Options
    stokefc said:

thinking about this now , i,ve come to the conclusion you,re on a massive wind up
    i mean you don,t post them hands thinking folks are gonna say "yeah you were ul there" or "you played it correctly vul"
    i aint gonna bite any more

Like I've said before... TK and Sky James are sitting in the office, chuckling and saying " What other cr ap hands can we post...under the pseudonym MistrPJ to wind all these chaps up?"
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    I keep seeing players in the chat box saying “ you’d never see this live”.
    Not having ever played live,apart from some after pub intoxicated efforts,I wouldn’t know if this was true.
    Or is it the sheer quantity of hands online that makes the difference?
    Personally, I just gets on with it.