You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Burt was the real champion last night.
  • SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Seriously though, the stream was amazing dude. I've forgotten my twitch log in details so couldn't comment/chat but if I could have done I would have said, ""Seriously though, this stream is amazing dude."
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Massive congratulations @Duesenberg. I watched quite a bit of the closing stages but couldn’t stay until the end, sorry. Friday will be fun but perhaps the real fun and games will be the 18th December? Well done again.
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Thanks guys, it was certainly a fun one.

Last night I got on the beers way earlier than usual. Whether or not that was a good thing remains open for debate!
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Nice one @Duesenberg, I was unable to watch the end last night as it was the other half's birthday (she is so inconsiderate!) I have been catching up today (whilst working, it beats listening to the radio), in fact I just got to the 5 hr 25 minute mark and had a little chuckle when you said 'I'm going to win the Mini', please don't spoil your future streams with Derren Brown level predictions.

Will also try and catch @waller02 on Friday, to see if he can score a last gasp equaliser. the pressure is certainly on now.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Well played last night, and the Christmas overlay was fantastic!

GL Waller! Just go and win 2, flip him :D
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    edited December 2020
    Nice one bud, watched up to where you took 1st bounty on ft(00.45), but had to be up for work at 6 lol.
    Gl to waller! be nice to make it on friday, but by god the pressure is on now.
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    edited December 2020
    Well played @Duesenberg - watched the rest of the final table stream that I missed from last night and seems that the win was never in doubt. Top stream as always.

Good luck to @waller02 on Friday - wouldn't it be typical if after waiting a while for one of them to win a tourney on stream, they both manage to win one in the same week...
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited December 2020
    Suppose I have to give credit where it is due, particularly winning arguably one of the more difficult mtts on the schedule, the Mini's do take some winning.

Well played Baldy x

Poker aside, it was a great stream and your Christmas layout looked superb.
  • CarnageCarnage Member Posts: 48
    Great stream & many congrats on the win, but more importantly what happens to the £20.75 value that's left on your head at the end?
    @Carnage the winner gets to keep the value of their own head and it's actually included in the total head prizes figure at the end (in my case £75.52). It's a little confusing and unnecessary that Sky show the winners head value once the tournament has finished.

Thanks for all the added nice comments guys. It would be no fun at all with all of you that tune in. I'm sooooo looking forward to Friday now!
    I was going to say good luck...
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    The very best of luck tonight @Duesenberg, as you may have noticed from @waller02's Friday stream I am very much in the camp of the underdog, which means I am definitely on your side tonight. I have some family stuff to do between 8 and about 10 but will pop in before and after to lend my support. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    ......So, IF you win two tonight..... :p
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    This is going to be interesting -- good luck
  • craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    Come on dues show these people how it's done.
    How did it go?