You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what is cheating in poker?

Comments

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397

I think there is more chance of seeing Vespa in a BLM march than Churchy coming on here to apologise.

He'll disappear now for a few months, then randomly pop up again on a Friday night with some more wild, incoherent accusations.

I have my popcorn ready.

Do you know Churchy personally?
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Cammykaze said:

I think there is more chance of seeing Vespa in a BLM march than Churchy coming on here to apologise.

He'll disappear now for a few months, then randomly pop up again on a Friday night with some more wild, incoherent accusations.

I have my popcorn ready.

No, thankfully.
  • Options

Cammykaze said:

I have my popcorn ready.

No, thankfully.
    I don't know Churchy personally either.

What I do know from the thread and looking into older threads was that there were DYM PLO games running a few years ago that Tikay, PompeyNic and a few others along with Churchy played in.

The games were played in good spirits and whatever happened, happened.

From an outsider is seems Churchy likes a drink and also from older threads he seems a good man maybe going through a few things at the moment. Members of the forum have pointed to alcohol being perhaps the issue.

The timings of the thread posts seem to co-inside with alcohol drinking.

From my perspective Tikay is a stand up guy (EssexPhil's post earlier in the thread is good enough for me and likely should be good enough for any doubters) doing his best for the player pool and the Sky site under challenging times and circumstances.

In over 15 years of online poker and visiting many an online poker site Sky is head and shoulders above any site I have played on from a friendly and open environment point of view. Loads of shared stories and the like. Two plus two is ok for that too from the US side.

The Sky forum has been a great outlet and has been very positive from a LD point of view here. I have had a few PM's going back and forth with a few members of Sky and have been involved in the forum a lot more since LD. The PM's more or less always positive and encouraging.

Would like to thank Tikay and the team for not being censor happy and with the thread even existing while staying open shows he has absolutely nothing to hide.

Churchy is 99% in the wrong here I reckon (I always try to leave 1% and will use that percentage as a minimum as 100% of something has never felt right.

He appears to be the last person to deserve a typed verbal volley and like some others I hope Churchy apologies and sets himself straight.

Gl those on the Sunday grind. :)

Cammy

• Options
    edited June 2020
    BlairReid said:

It's a shame cos there's actually some really good threads in amongst all the collusion, poker is rigged, closet racist, tin-foil hat posts.

Agreed! Particularly with the enboldened part.
  • Options
    azahuerkazahuerk Member Posts: 59
    Firstly I am not making accusations. I would just like some opinions. In an MTT someone was playing tightly and had a stack of about 12,000 (blinds 50/100) so doing OK. A new player came to the table, with a stack of about 4,000. Within about three hands the OP starts to make wild raises with nothing much on the board when other players have folded. NP goes with every raise and soon has all of OP's chips . This could all be coincidence, the two might have past history, but it did strike me as slightly strange. Has anyone else seen anything similar?
  • Options
    azahuerk said:

Firstly I am not making accusations. I would just like some opinions. In an MTT someone was playing tightly and had a stack of about 12,000 (blinds 50/100) so doing OK. A new player came to the table, with a stack of about 4,000. Within about three hands the OP starts to make wild raises with nothing much on the board when other players have folded. NP goes with every raise and soon has all of OP's chips . This could all be coincidence, the two might have past history, but it did strike me as slightly strange. Has anyone else seen anything similar?

Reading quickly as I am 3 tabling at the moment.

First time you have seen these two players do this? If so maybe benefit of doubt is the play.

If a common theme with the two players it's a question mark.

Cammy
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    azahuerk said:

Benefit of the doubt?

Sometimes certain players I know join my table( and I 'think' I know how they play)

So I've been known to push hard against them and lose/win chips more often than against someone I don't know

GL at the tables
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    Tikay10 said:

And here is my "Players Most Profitable Against", C & P direct from SS. (I have deleted the profit figures as it's a bit unseemly to publish them). The number shown is number of games, not profit.

eon1961SkyPoker 6891

alexis74SkyPoker 3570

EnutSkyPoker 1541

WhizzewkySkyPoker 2645

churchy18This player has chosen to block their statistics.SkyPoker 2221

Macacgirl1Statistics were reset to 11/02/2016 00:00SkyPoker 2444

raygrayteSkyPoker 1515

pompeynicSkyPoker 1379

eddie2SkyPoker 720

markycashSkyPoker 723

All thats good and well but maybe show your games played from date you phoned nic and until i complained as i already said i dont believe YOU knowing did anything wrong but i know after it the only time nic would register for games was when you registered and left as soon as you finished your session which you know is true
  • Options
    Cammykaze said:

Cammykaze said:

rabdeniro said:

Scotsmen, you got to love em, start a fight in an empty room. :D

Haha!!!
    Start a fight in a phonebox is another one. :lol:
    we start fights but we ussually win them too
  • Options
    Amazing the main person i have accused has said nothing and of course tikay comes out with his smoke and mirrors now come on just because someone won when they are accused of cheating that cant happen if they played fairley because cheats dont win lol
  • Options
    Really wished i took numbers when i first seen it but sadly i did not as for ss sadly i never used the paying version

but when someones profit is at £6K+(most from a big win) before my 1st post about this then when tikay stops playing starts dropping and as you can see still dropping

Simple question tikay how many games since your phone call till you stoped playing pl08 involved pompeynic since your a figures man you know that
  • Options
    remember for a while i was also on the in group and seen lots posts in chat so tikay hand on heart have you deliberatley played bad hands trying to help other players on the table to win?
  • Options
    Quote from tikay1 )

Feel free to look at them all you wish. Screen-name is tikay1.

Please bear in mind the PLO8 player pool at the £10 & £15 level was extremely thin, so yes, the same players were in the same games much of the time. That includes pompey, Eon, churchy & myself. It's a big leap of imagination to go from that to the suggestion that because we played many games together we were in some way colluding. Those games, believe me, were fiercely contested. (And Eon seemed to win most of them).

most games where £5 but let tony change the narrative why not just phone nic to open ss? simples not like you dont have his number not like he hid them before ss updated the opt in/out procedure is it? next ball please
  • Options
    Red_King said:

churchy18 said:

Standard Rangers supporter, bitter and stuck in the past.

typical celtic fan ignore the truth and all the abuse and use bigotry as an excuse Big jock knew just like you do too!
    r u neely dunn with this?
    is that the person who was outed and instantly reported to police and sacked?

James Torbett
    Twice-convicted Celtic paedophile Jim Torbett formed Celtic Boys Club in 1966 with the approval of Celtic manager Jock Stein. He regularly sat in his Directors Box seat at The Theatre of Shame with his friends and business partners, former Celtic F.C. Chairmen Kevin Kelly and Jack McGinn. Celtic F.C awarded his company a £1 million contract. At his trial the jury were told that lifelong Celtic supporter Torbett used to take children to his flat and teach them the words of IRA songs – before well as molesting them.

Francis “Big Frank” Cairney
    Convicted Celtic paedophile Francis "Big Frank" Cairney was appointed Chairman of Celtic Boys Club following the departure of Torbett and the subsequent Celtic F.C. cover-up as to why he left.
    At Cairney's trial, Hamilton Sherriff Court heard that he had sexually molested Celtic youths in the dressing room at Celtic Park. In addition, he abused a 14 year-old boy between September 1969 and December 1972 and a 15 year-old boy between January 1985 and December 1986 at Celtic F.C.'s Barrowfield training ground. The court was also told that Cairney was paid by Celtic F.C. to act as a scout.

Jim McCafferty
    Convicted Celtic paedophile Jim McCafferty was employed by Celtic Football Club as a coach and kitman. He was convicted at Livingston Sheriff Court of molesting young boys aged between just 12 and 15. The court heard that he tried to rape one victim in the home dressing room at Celtic Park. He is also convicted of sexually abusing children during football tours in Germany and Austria whilst he was at Celtic F.C.

Gerald King
    Convicted Celtic paedophile Gerald "Gerry" King is another former Celtic Boys Club Chairman. Kings' convictions included "taking or permitting to be taken, indecent images of children at Barrowfield Football Park at the city’s London Road" as well as exposing himself to children. "Barrowfield Football Park" would be more accurately described as the (then) official training premises of Celtic Football Club. King’s victims were aged between nine and thirteen years old at the time of the offences.
    In the summer of 1983, King joined senior players from Celtic Boys Club on a trip to Kearney, New Jersey, USA. He wrote an article for the official Celtic F.C. club magazine the Celtic View headlined "Trip of a Lifetime". For some children it most certainly wasn't. It has been claimed that King received regular "expenses payments" from Celtic Football Club. King also worked for twice-convicted Celtic paedophile Jim Torbett at the business he (Torbett) ran with former Celtic F.C. Directors Kevin Kelly and Jack McGinn.

PART2 underneath if you know your history you should be ashamed a club like no other

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Neil Strachan
    Convicted Celtic paedophile Neil Strachan, the secretary of Celtic East Boys Club (Edinburgh), was a leading figure in a depraved paedophile ring. His list of convictions reference the rape of children, sadism, ****, indecent images of children and molestation of children as young as 18 months old. At the High Court in Edinburgh he received a life sentence. The court heard that Strachan, who is HIV-positive, was "sadistic and aggressive".
    Prior to conviction Strachan had quit as secretary of Edinburgh-based Celtic East Boys Club after it was discovered he had abused a boy of just 5. The abuse had gone on for two years. It has always been claimed that Celtic F.C. had no link whatsoever to the Edinburgh-based Celtic Boys Club. The claim was yet another Celtic F.C. lie.

John Cullen
    Convicted Celtic paedophile John Cullen was on Celtic Football Clubs' payroll as official photographer for 30 years. He admitted taking pictures of naked and semi-naked children as young as ten after cleaners had found in excess of 250 images in his store room at Celtic Park. The perverts’ photographs had been there for more than 20 years. He also admitted inviting the children to a house in Glasgow between January and December 1982 before getting them to pose for the camera. He pled guilty to a charge of lewd and libidinous behaviour.

Lyness Malley
    Lyness Malley, a former coach and official at Celtic Boys Club has been accused of repeatedly abusing a young player at Barrowfield, the Glasgow training ground owned by Celtic F.C. It is alleged he rubbed oil on a boy in the changing rooms on multiple occasions and touched his genitals and buttocks. Malley, served over decades as a coach, treasurer and minutes secretary with Celtic’s youth wing.

And there is more sitting with the prosecutor fiscal and also many incoming compensation claims .....................scotlands shame the celtic boys club that never was
  • Options
    churchy18 said:

Red_King said:

churchy18 said:

Standard Rangers supporter, bitter and stuck in the past.

typical celtic fan ignore the truth and all the abuse and use bigotry as an excuse Big jock knew just like you do too!
    r u neely dunn with this?
    is that the person who was outed and instantly reported to police and sacked?

James Torbett
    Twice-convicted Celtic paedophile Jim Torbett formed Celtic Boys Club in 1966 with the approval of Celtic manager Jock Stein. He regularly sat in his Directors Box seat at The Theatre of Shame with his friends and business partners, former Celtic F.C. Chairmen Kevin Kelly and Jack McGinn. Celtic F.C awarded his company a £1 million contract. At his trial the jury were told that lifelong Celtic supporter Torbett used to take children to his flat and teach them the words of IRA songs – before well as molesting them.

Francis “Big Frank” Cairney
    Convicted Celtic paedophile Francis "Big Frank" Cairney was appointed Chairman of Celtic Boys Club following the departure of Torbett and the subsequent Celtic F.C. cover-up as to why he left.
    At Cairney's trial, Hamilton Sherriff Court heard that he had sexually molested Celtic youths in the dressing room at Celtic Park. In addition, he abused a 14 year-old boy between September 1969 and December 1972 and a 15 year-old boy between January 1985 and December 1986 at Celtic F.C.'s Barrowfield training ground. The court was also told that Cairney was paid by Celtic F.C. to act as a scout.

Jim McCafferty
    Convicted Celtic paedophile Jim McCafferty was employed by Celtic Football Club as a coach and kitman. He was convicted at Livingston Sheriff Court of molesting young boys aged between just 12 and 15. The court heard that he tried to rape one victim in the home dressing room at Celtic Park. He is also convicted of sexually abusing children during football tours in Germany and Austria whilst he was at Celtic F.C.

Gerald King
    Convicted Celtic paedophile Gerald "Gerry" King is another former Celtic Boys Club Chairman. Kings' convictions included "taking or permitting to be taken, indecent images of children at Barrowfield Football Park at the city’s London Road" as well as exposing himself to children. "Barrowfield Football Park" would be more accurately described as the (then) official training premises of Celtic Football Club. King’s victims were aged between nine and thirteen years old at the time of the offences.
    In the summer of 1983, King joined senior players from Celtic Boys Club on a trip to Kearney, New Jersey, USA. He wrote an article for the official Celtic F.C. club magazine the Celtic View headlined "Trip of a Lifetime". For some children it most certainly wasn't. It has been claimed that King received regular "expenses payments" from Celtic Football Club. King also worked for twice-convicted Celtic paedophile Jim Torbett at the business he (Torbett) ran with former Celtic F.C. Directors Kevin Kelly and Jack McGinn.

PART2 underneath if you know your history you should be ashamed a club like no other

Sure it was Jim McCafferty that one the abuser that got the most press, in Scotland at least. Barry Bennell was down south who did this too. There will likely be many others.

It's not a football thing at all. It's a big issue in the UK, in care homes and such where kids who are maybe the most vulnerable. Football is one way for these wicked people to have access to children and seems they will stop at nothing to do this.

I go back to Jimmy "SoVile" Savile in these cases. Looks like a wrong 'un, acted like a wrong 'un and was a wrong 'un. You may like James English's YT channel. He interviewed a Liverpool ganster by the name of Stephen French who punched Savile as a kid. It's a travesty that an adult seemingly did not lay a glove on him and a kid had to do it.

The fact that absolute cretin did not face any jail time for these crimes against children tells me there is massive failing in the justice system here.

Cammy
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    churchy18 said:

Really wished i took numbers when i first seen it but sadly i did not as for ss sadly i never used the paying version

but when someones profit is at £6K+(most from a big win) before my 1st post about this then when tikay stops playing starts dropping and as you can see still dropping

Simple question tikay how many games since your phone call till you stoped playing pl08 involved pompeynic since your a figures man you know that

I don't really understand some of your posts churchy as they are not very well written but the second paragraph here makes complete sense. If someones profit is mostly due to one big win then it's not unheard of that they could start losing, after all much of their previous profit was due to one big win.

• Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    @churchy18 STOP THIS NOW! Stop these baseless accusations. Stop coming on here in the middle of the night writing this rubbish. Get help if you need it but stop this now.