You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what is cheating in poker?

Comments

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    This thread should really die of death.

Was hopeful it would have been 'put to bed' by Monday morning.

Cammy
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    Pretty sure I've seen others banned from the forum. That being the case how is this drunken imbecile still allowed to post? Using the abuse of children to try and point score in an argument on a poker forum is surely as low as you can possibly get.
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    Tikay10 said:

I'l leave the thread open for a few days so everyone can say their piece & then I think it's best if I lock the thread & we all move on, as it's all rather sad.

Really glad you left it open i'am lying so much open you and pompeys ss you where always quite happy to show it off why not now most simple and easy way to prove me a liar but years later still blocked funny that after all the years of you posting it on the forum!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    people will cheat for 1% so what makes you different other than you dont show proof and just use your prifile to discredit others most simple thing is show yours and pompeys ss from the day you decided to start phoning him funny how you wont boast now!
    but rather than just treat people like idiots i will accept being a scumbag but im not just getting made out one without any proof that only you and pompey can provide but wont funny that! after all those years off boasting about your sharkscope and showing it weekly on the forum to hiding it altogether ? please prove me a liar like you call me show your sharkscope like you always did!
  • Options
    eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    see a doctor hny
  • Options
    eon1961 said:

see a doctor hny

if im really wrong eon why not just open they're ss? most simple and easy way to show im lying is it not? then anyone and everyone can check rather than just expect people to believe you for no reason other than your you no one believes me but i cant unblock

Funny that someone who showed off his stats so often now hides them?

• Options
    eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    Brian what happened to you
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    churchy18 said:

people will cheat for 1% so what makes you different other than you dont show proof and just use your prifile to discredit others most simple thing is show yours and pompeys ss from the day you decided to start phoning him funny how you wont boast now!
    but rather than just treat people like idiots i will accept being a scumbag but im not just getting made out one without any proof that only you and pompey can provide but wont funny that! after all those years off boasting about your sharkscope and showing it weekly on the forum to hiding it altogether ? please prove me a liar like you call me show your sharkscope like you always did!

Glad that's cleared up.

Not being opted in isn't someone hiding their stats.

Hope the hangover isn't too brutal tomorrow.

• Options
    now i will say this again pompey used to be proud to show his major or some big win on his ss and tikay with his "can an old dog learn new tricks" thread had his updated ss graph pretty much dailly but all of a sudden its gone but yeah iam a liar and a wrong un awsome glad the effort an unpaid player that used his own time and effort gets treated like that for what reason pretty sure by now i have shown more proof than just my word? and my games against ffs
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,209
    edited January 2021
    Nothing is hidden, you are looking at, & have posted, the wrong account Brian.

I've only played ONE MTT on Tikay10 since 2013. That's the "Company Account" where, when the company asked, I played with a bounty for promo purposes, usually "live" on the TV Channel.

All my PLO8 play for at least the last 12 years has been on tikay1. That account was permanently open until, like all Sharky accounts, it was defaulted to "Opt In" a few years ago due to GDPR.

As soon as you made your accusations, I Opted In & so it became fully Searchable for the whole 12 years, & it remains open now.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    eon1961 said:

Brian what happened to you

i believe im right and everything i show kind of backs it up!

Why does tikay hide his graph now that he used to post dailly?

why has pompey hid his that he also loved showing his big win!

Funny both where always on show until i said somthing

but yeah not one thing i have said has been proved wrong but what is wrong with me?

Seriously prove me wrong i will apoligise reapetedly and block myself but hey all i ever asked was prove me wrong but all that has happened is they hide theyre ss why if i'am lying?
  • Options

churchy18 said:

Glad that's cleared up.

Not being opted in isn't someone hiding their stats.

Hope the hangover isn't too brutal tomorrow.

why am i a target as i said both they're ss was open before i said about this if nothing to hide why closed now?
  • Options
    See my previous post Brian, you are looking at the wrong Sharky account.

My PLO8 play, 100% of it, was on tikay1. You appear to be looking at, & have posted a copy of, the incorrect Sharky.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

My PLO8 play, 100% of it, was on tikay1. You appear to be looking at, & have posted a copy of, the incorrect Sharky.

your correct and i apoligise for that.. but still believe you and pompey acted wrong pompey would only register games you where in loike 2 minutes after you did and if his and your ss is both open the history will show that as i said to you on a table when i first mentioned it he only registered games you where in and only when you where on and instantly left when you did that i am sure off thats why i said it at the time and still stand by it i admit got your wrong account but pompeys is still locked
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Phone him and ask him to unlock his account!
  • Options

I no longer know his number, I can't recall if I rung him or he rung me, it was 2 or 3 (?) years ago. He & I have only spoken face to face since, at various SPT's & in Vegas.

In fact I doubt he's even aware of this thread. I doubt he "closed" his Sharky, like everyone else's it was probably defaulted to Opt-In due to GDPR.

You are free to ask him to open his Sharky account though.

You need to get this notion out of your head Brian, he, you, the rest of the Ploppers & I played many, many thousands (tens of thousands actually) of PLO8 MTT's together and they were played competitively, ferociously & properly. I played 27,000 games, more than enough for anyone to have noticed if any hanky panky was going off.
  • Options
    churchy18 said:

Tikay10 said:

your correct and i apoligise for that.. but still believe you and pompey acted wrong pompey would only register games you where in loike 2 minutes after you did and if his and your ss is both open the history will show that as i said to you on a table when i first mentioned it he only registered games you where in and only when you where on and instantly left when you did that i am sure off thats why i said it at the time and still stand by it i admit got your wrong account but pompeys is still locked
    I ALWAYS registered first, the moment a new table spawned, I would register, as I was 6 to 8 tabling & wanted to keep a full table count. So by definition everyone else in the small player pool regged after I did, you included.

I would stop regging around 9 or 10pm to go have my dinner, as I had no interest in 1 or 2 tabling, & so then the games died.

• Options
    edited January 2021

Meanwhile, you are completely "blocked" on Sharky (on Sky Poker, though there's an open Sharky for churchy18 on Party that only played PLO8), but you demand others open theirs. You're not just opted out, you have completely blocked & removed yourself from your Sky Poker Sharky.

Nothing wrong with that, it does not mean you have done anything improper, any more than the Sharky of Nick or myself being opted in or not imply any wrongdoing.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

churchy18 said:

Tikay10 said:

I ALWAYS registered first, the moment a new table spawned, I would register, as I was 6 to 8 tabling & wanted to keep a full table count. So by definition everyone else in the small player pool regged after I did, you included.

I would stop regging around 9 or 10pm to go have my dinner, as I had no interest in 1 or 2 tabling, & so then the games died.

complete bs tony you phoned him more than once its on a thread will go find it if you want unless of course its already modified also iam not accused of colluding and also i was not or am not a representive of sky poker you are and my ss has always been locked unlike you and pompeynic! but hey deflect quite simple get pompey to open his why when it was always unlocked until i posted is it a problem now pompey alwaysliked showing his ukops/major or some big score he had so why all of sudden is it hidden when i post? bit strange that unlike my losing ss i have always hidden and never shared on the sky forum unlike you and pompeynic