You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what is cheating in poker?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    Tikay10 said:

Meanwhile, you are completely "blocked" on Sharky (on Sky Poker, though there's an open Sharky for churchy18 on Party that only played PLO8), but you demand others open theirs. You're not just opted out, you have completely blocked & removed yourself from your Sky Poker Sharky.

Nothing wrong with that, it does not mean you have done anything improper, any more than the Sharky of Nick or myself being opted in or not imply any wrongdoing.

is it still data protection tony?
    churchy18 June 2020
    https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/search?Search=hotflush remember this still on site her or her man antc1 antc7 antc8 hotflush still active even with hyyff me jac reporting them was like sharmsie and david cassidy tika knew for over a year and nothing got done it was only because me and geradirl kept maoning and iam sure if ger is still about he will confirm there is a few i reported nothing got done so what was point complainig about tikay the boss nothing got done to players that got caught red handed so what they going to do to him?
    you check figures and it was before the data change i tried to check pompeys to get proof and it was locked but as everyone is telling me on thread data protection. ...no it was changed before that as i already said i dont think tikay knowingly done anything wrong but by sitting on phone with that player he left his self open esspecially when he only joined games with tikay sorry its cramped not allowed enough space

Message i sent mattbates 6 month ago notice the end bit tikay!
  • Options
    eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    Put the cork in
  • Options
    eon1961 said:

Put the cork in

why prove me wrong i keep showing my side no defence other than he would not do it even trying to lie he only phoned once seriously ffs what do i need to do go through every game and date and every comment? as i said quite simple get pompey open his ss and check dates and games!
  • Options
    eon1961 said:

Put the cork in

eon you same guy that used to joke you stayed in tikays living room? or is that a lie too?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    churchy18 said:

Tikay10 said:

churchy18 said:

Tikay10 said:

See my previous post Brian, you are looking at the wrong Sharky account.

My PLO8 play, 100% of it, was on tikay1. You appear to be looking at, & have posted a copy of, the incorrect Sharky.

your correct and i apoligise for that.. but still believe you and pompey acted wrong pompey would only register games you where in loike 2 minutes after you did and if his and your ss is both open the history will show that as i said to you on a table when i first mentioned it he only registered games you where in and only when you where on and instantly left when you did that i am sure off thats why i said it at the time and still stand by it i admit got your wrong account but pompeys is still locked
    I ALWAYS registered first, the moment a new table spawned, I would register, as I was 6 to 8 tabling & wanted to keep a full table count. So by definition everyone else in the small player pool regged after I did, you included.

I would stop regging around 9 or 10pm to go have my dinner, as I had no interest in 1 or 2 tabling, & so then the games died.

complete bs tony you phoned him more than once its on a thread will go find it if you want unless of course its already modified also iam not accused of colluding and also i was not or am not a representive of sky poker you are and my ss has always been locked unlike you and pompeynic! but hey deflect quite simple get pompey to open his why when it was always unlocked until i posted is it a problem now pompey alwaysliked showing his ukops/major or some big score he had so why all of sudden is it hidden when i post? bit strange that unlike my losing ss i have always hidden and never shared on the sky forum unlike you and pompeynic

Nothing on the thread has been modified or deleted - except a single post in June which you deleted yourself.

• Options
    eon1961 said:

Put the cork in

not think its a bit wierd most of pompeys comments have dissapeared esspecially the ones on can a old dog learn new tricks thread? also it was the super roller pompey had a major cash in just for added info

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    edited January 2021
    churchy18 said:

^^^^ That's your post from page 2 of this thread which you deleted yourself. Nothing else has been removed or deleted.

Even the post where you suggested eon & myself are the same player is still on the thread.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

churchy18 said:

^^^^ That's your post from page 2 of this thread which you deleted yourself. Nothing else has been removed or deleted.
    And that proves what? never said anything was deleted from this thread i said your thread i.e "can an old dog learn new tricks " you only phoned nic once yeah this will never be proved until both ss is open as as you said mine is blocked always has been on the other hand you and pompeys never where!
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Dragging this thread up again on New Years eve is a pretty low thing to do IMO.

I am sure there was no case to answer when you made the original allegation and nothing has changed.

I've no idea what @pompeynic's SS being unlocked will add to your claim, there are a few of us ploppers who played loads of games with Tikay, after all there was only a very small pool of PLO8 players on Sky, would we all be guilty of cheating?

My SS remains locked, as I am sure Nic's is, simply because I have never bothered to unblock it after they default blocked them all due to data protection changes.

I think leaving this thread to die a death was the right thing to do back in the summer but maybe it should now be deleted after all.

I hope you get over it @churchy18, life's too short to fester over this sort of thing, especially when you're wrong.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    See you in 3 months, Churchy.