You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Box Sets To Watch While Isolating.

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,114
    HAYSIE said:
    All episodes available to download.
  • Options
    What time will Dominic Cummings’ interview with Laura Kuenssberg be aired on BBC?

7pm tonight BBC2.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Mare of Easttown was excellent. Unlike several other recent programmes (like Line of Duty and Your Honour) the end was also excellent.

On a side note, just read the latest Peter James "Inspector Grace" book. Superb.

Bosch tomorrow.
    I was disappointed with the latest series of Bosch.
    It was good. Maybe even very good. But the previous series were truly great.
    How are you getting on with The Good Wife?
  • Options
    ENDEAVOUR Season 8 Release Confirmed for 2021: Shaun Evans Returns as DS Morse, Director & Producer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JT6fB1npfc
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Mare of Easttown was excellent. Unlike several other recent programmes (like Line of Duty and Your Honour) the end was also excellent.

On a side note, just read the latest Peter James "Inspector Grace" book. Superb.

Bosch tomorrow.
    Season 6 appeared in "On Demand" this morning.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Season 6 appeared in "On Demand" this morning.
    Strangely episode 1 was missing under the Alibi channel, but when I looked under Featured, Top Picks, the whole season was available.

Only season 7 missing at the moment.

The first 3 seasons of the spin off, The Good Fight, are free on Prime.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,012
    HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Enjoying it.
    It is not an all-time great like Bosch. But it is enjoyable, and quite addictive. Already seen first 44 episodes.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Enjoying it.
    It is not an all-time great like Bosch. But it is enjoyable, and quite addictive. Already seen first 44 episodes.
    Good, glad youre enjoying it.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Enjoying it.
    Make sure you "delete forever" to free up disc space.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Enjoying it.
    Starts Friday 10pm.

LAW & ORDER: ORGANIZED CRIME Official Trailer (HD) Christopher Meloni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLcTawkfEv0
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Enjoying it.
    Virtually all the Sopranos characters seem to have mended their ways, and got jobs as judges in The Good Wife.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Enjoying it.
    The 7th and last season is available for downloading from this morning.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Enjoying it.
    The Good Wife

The Good Wife is an American legal and political drama television series that aired on CBS from September 22, 2009, to May 8, 2016.[1] It focuses on Alicia Florrick, the wife of the Cook County State's Attorney, who returns to her career in law after the events of a public sex and political corruption scandal involving her husband. The series was created by Robert and Michelle King and stars Julianna Margulies, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Zach Grenier, Matthew Goode, Cush Jumbo, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Alan ****, and features Chris Noth in a recurring role. The executive producers included the Kings, Ridley and Tony Scott, Charles McDougall, and David W. Zucker.[2][3] The Good Wife is a serialized show featuring several story arcs that play out over multiple episodes, as well as stand-alone storylines that are concluded by the end of each episode. The serial plots—a rarity on CBS, a network where most of the programming at that time was procedural—were especially showcased in its highly praised fifth season.[4]

The Good Wife won numerous awards, including five Emmys and the 2014 Television Critics Association Award for Outstanding Achievement in Drama. The performances of the show's cast have been particularly recognized, with Julianna Margulies, Archie Panjabi, and Josh Charles each receiving widespread acclaim.[5] The show was also lauded for its insight on social media and the internet in society, politics, and law. It is considered by several critics to be network television's "last great drama",[6][7][8] producing full 22-episode seasons while other similarly acclaimed dramas often produce only 6 to 13 episodes per season. CBS announced on February 7, 2016, that the show was ending with its seventh season. The final episode aired on May 8, 2016.[9][10] A spinoff titled The Good Fight, centered around Baranski's character Diane Lockhart and Cush Jumbo's Lucca Quinn, also starring Rose Leslie and Delroy Lindo, premiered in February 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Wife
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Enjoying it.
    There are 8 series of Spiral available for download if you havent seen it.
    I thought it was very good.
    There are also quite a number of legal dramas on STV, that can be downloaded, and are well worth a watch.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Essexphil said:

Bosch tomorrow.
    Enjoying it.
    The Dry, will be good, I have read the book.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    Currently being shown on Sky Crime, yet another example showing the failings of the American justice system. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysce79YAVXc
  • Options
    lucy4 said:

Currently being shown on Sky Crime, yet another example showing the failings of the American justice system.

I wonder on times how good ours is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysce79YAVXc

I will have a look.

This is on C+I tonight.
    New Ivan Milat Backpacker Murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLVhFsGxAdQ

This was really good, STV On Demand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prOKq_oHa_A