You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    madprof said:

Great spreadsheet...it’s allowed me to see how desperate @MAXALLY was with 3 rebuys to get another point! 💩👹🤪👿

Yeah...I had an 'accident' in the 1st few hands. I however, unlike yourself, haven't posted it on half a dozen threads ;)

Sunday might be a big day for a few of us I think.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Spreadsheets are double dutch to me.

One thing I did notice, and sorry to be a pain again, was that @SR23 entered his total buyin for UKOPS 9 as 31. It was only a single re-entry, so the max outlay was 21, it must have been a typo. You never know that tenner could make all the difference at the end of the series.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Summary

2 final tables
    3 other top ten finishes
    3 top 20 places

🤔
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,357
    @SR23 Somethings occuring , it looks like wallers doing you a favour, not sure what hes up to.
  • Options
    MattBates said:

Think there may be an issue with the spreadsheet or perhaps @cpfc_2010 didnt manage to update his results but he has 0 points and suggestion was he was a favourite to come first.

🧐 the nutritionally challenged female hasn’t even considered practicing her scales yet....like a wounded animal, methinks Eamon will come out fighting? 👹
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    waller02 said:

One thing I did notice, and sorry to be a pain again, was that @SR23 entered his total buyin for UKOPS 9 as 31. It was only a single re-entry, so the max outlay was 21, it must have been a typo. You never know that tenner could make all the difference at the end of the series.

Fixed.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

madprof said:

Great spreadsheet...it’s allowed me to see how desperate @MAXALLY was with 3 rebuys to get another point! 💩👹🤪👿

Yeah...I had an 'accident' in the 1st few hands. I however, unlike yourself, haven't posted it on half a dozen threads ;)

Sunday might be a big day for a few of us I think.
    It’s gonna have to be a big day.....still...I’m confident that @bigfatfish will drag us back to the top of the leaderboard today with me impersonating an anchor attached to his coat tails...
  • Options
    mumsie said:

@SR23 Somethings occuring , it looks like wallers doing you a favour, not sure what hes up to.

I was gonna keep quiet, but all's fair in love and war. Feel free to keep on adding imaginary buy ins though, I'll stop looking now.
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    waller02 said:

Sigh, I can't even come bottom properly. Oh well, as @hhyftrftdr is fond of saying, the cream always plummets to the bottom. Could have sworn I rebought twice but just checked My Account and indeed it was only £21. Amateur. Thanks for pointing this out though @waller02

@mumsie - I'm loving this, for reals. For mad reals, actually. Hopefully see you floating around the tables later tonight.
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    I'll enter my results from last night in a couple of hours when I'm back home. Sorry they are late
  • Options
    engy said:

I'll enter my results from last night in a couple of hours when I'm back home. Sorry they are late

The plot thickens. So there is a chance of Fish & Chips taking the top spot?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,351
    MattBates said:

Really good write up/tables @NOSTRI . Nice to see someone witty do some analysis of the previous nights results.

@MattBates

I refuse to bite.
  • Options
    Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    Can i just check, are rebuys not including rake? Won't make much difference, but good to know as i've always just put 5.50 or 11 when rebuying.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Shelley7 said:

Can i just check, are rebuys not including rake? Won't make much difference, but good to know as i've always just put 5.50 or 11 when rebuying.

I haven't been including rake, so say its the £3.30 reload thing at 21:30, if I don't rebuy and just add on it's a £6.30 for me
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,351
    Shelley7 said:

@Shelley7

Rebuys are not raked on Sky Poker.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    You don't need to track this guys, just take your buy-ins and winnings from the My Account page. Select Poker and click Search.

The pro tip is to register the games one after the other at the start, then they'll all appear together in your list and make searching that bit easier.

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    I don't think the internet has made it to Bristol yet.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Love the fact that there's no expense spared for paper either!

GL guys.