You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855
    edited May 2020
    PKRPar said:

I’m sure @cpfc_2010 did play last night. Just no scores in yet.

Excellent presentation. I’ll give him a nudge to input results.

@PKRPar @NOSTRI @cpfc_2010

He often has difficulty accessing the Forum.

As it happens, I have a database of every player in every Mini UKOPS last night. It does not record rebuys or add-ons unfortunately, I have no way of knowing them. However, UKOPS 01, 02 & 03 were all Freezeouts so it's easy to work those 3 out.

I can confirm though that he played all 5 of the Day 1 Mini UKOPS.

No cashes as such all evening except;

UKOPS 04, £18.28 in Head Prizes

UKOPS 05 £1.13 in Head Prizes.

Hope that helps a little & enables Nozzer to update the spready to a degree.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855

I expect most of you know this, but in case some don't, you can capture every player in any MTT simply by doing a C & P of the Lobby Link before or during the event.

Like this;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34612357&guid=6b9d94e2-b118-4544-88f6-d3641e8c74be

Then you can check that link once the MTT ends & it will list every player, finishing position, & monies won.
    Here's an example from last night, Mini UKOPS 01;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34612356&guid=35da1d85-f6e4-4fc4-b08c-58cab5c63267

You can also sort that by clicking player name, rank, etc.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,517
    ....if you are going to update on hearsay results, I heard he had 25 rebuys in UKOPS4 and 20 in UKOPS5 ;)

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    MAXALLY said:

....if you are going to update on hearsay results, I heard he had 25 rebuys in UKOPS4 and 20 in UKOPS5 ;)

The word on the street is that only Haysie had more rebuys than him last night.
  • cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    MattBates said:

NOSTRI said:

Just went out of the £10k in 10th, right behind @bigfatfish.

We're only missing @cpfc_2010 and @mumsie, who doesn't appear to have played tonight, so I'll go ahead and post the current leaderboards shortly. Will update again in the morning if we get any late results in.

I had a look at deep runs and it looks like @cpfc_2010 didn't play either.
    I was railing the spins tables, some whale was giving it away.
    Only reason i havent updated was because by the time my session ended around midnight
    I was ready for bed seeing i'd been up since 4.40am and had to be up at the same time today.
    I had no cashes , just a few bounties. I'll update tonight.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Tikay10 said:

No cashes as such all evening except;

UKOPS 04, £18.28 in Head Prizes

UKOPS 05 £1.13 in Head Prizes.

Hope that helps a little & enables Nozzer to update the spready to a degree.

UKOPS 4 is the problem here.

I can see from Sharky that 1, 2 and 3 were bust with no heads. But 4 is missing for some reason, so no way to tell how many entries were made. With 5, it's showing a loss of £6.27, which doesn't seem to add up with £1.18 in heads and either two or three rebuys, which should show -£5.12 or -£8.12. Not sure what's going on there.

I would hate to guess and get it wrong, so I'll leave it to the man himself to either enter his results late or get the full details to us somehow and I'll put them in myself.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,326
    Extra points seem to be allocated for forgetting to register cashes, what about extra points for forgetting to play?
    The 2 rebuys i rebought at the start for a double stack and added on in both, i had no other rebuys.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Do me and Maxally get a sympathy point? I forgot to mention that rule.
  • Summers119Summers119 Member Posts: 193
    Looks great @NOSTRI. I forgot to give myself a point in the mega stack sorry so please could you add that? The loss amount Is correct.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    waller02 said:

Do me and Maxally get a sympathy point? I forgot to mention that rule.

Clearly given who you are paired with , Ryan you deserve more than 1 point....💩👹🤪👿
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459

Looks great @NOSTRI. I forgot to give myself a point in the mega stack sorry so please could you add that? The loss amount Is correct.

UKOPS #2 currently has you placing "Other ITM" (so worse than 20th) for 1 point, exiting for £5.93. Is this not correct?

FYI, when you guys are needing corrections in the results, it's helpful for me to include the event number rather than just the name, since they're stored in the spreadsheet just with their event number. Otherwise I have to refer to the schedule to find out which you are referring to.
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Apologies to BBMike,or is it Fish, as I am obv Chips, for my awful performance last night , must try harder tonight. WP last night sir.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Ha Pom, it’s a marathon not a sprint! Happy to carry you part of the way if you need it too :)
  • SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    are you planning on playing tonight @mumsie? sorry about the early hole I've dug us but it's fine, right?
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,326
    edited May 2020
    @SR23 Hi Steve, Yes, Ive registered for the 4. I got distracted yesterday.

Not getting a place was a tactic I was going to suggest.

It easier to look up than it is down or sideways, ive always said that.

• SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    fine stuff, glglgl us. I'll periodically come and rail. see you a bit later.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    What do they say about cream rising?
    Tikay10 said:

Tremendous results presentation by The Grand Wizard.

But Plumpy leading the way? Nah. Keep it real.

Cream rises, for real.