You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    WP last night Mike, railed you from 13 left but you obv had chat off. Think I need to be more selective, I.e. leave the rebuys alone.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701

WP last night Mike, railed you from 13 left but you obv had chat off. Think I need to be more selective, I.e. leave the rebuys alone.

Ah, sorry Pom, I had the tournament position thingy up instead of the chat. Thanks for popping in! I’ll ensure I check chat for tonight’s final table runs :smile:

I saw you also made a cash last night too, so the team is chugging along nicely. GL if you’re playing again tonight.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Good morning. Results are a little late today because I spent the morning gazing into middle distance wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life.

Here is a very quick summary of how everyone did last night:

But there were some bright spots, as we shall soon see.
  • Options

Two big movers on the individual leaderboards today. @Shelley7 took 5th in UKOPS #6 and @bbMike took 6th in UKOPS #8, catapulting them both to the top of the points leaderboard. Shelley7 just about edges Mike out for first, because 5th is better than 6th. Almost everyone else seems to have had a miserable night, with the exception of @LmfaoAllin who squeezed 3 points out of UKOPS #7.

That's catapulted @Shelley7 to first place on the profit leaderboard, with a helping hand from me bricking everything with multiple bullets. @bbMike moves up to 4th, and @LmfaoAllin is now showing a modest profit too. Everyone else moves even deeper into the red. Oh dear.
  • Options

@Shelley7 has pushed the Dollie Llamas up to joint first place thanks to his excellent result last night, and the Fish & Chips move up to second. Bit of an upset though as Piston Broke move into joint first, having managed to score seven points between them last night. A bit of a programming error prevented their points being reflected in the first results post, so it's not as remarkable a jump as it looks, but still very well done. Hopefully all the bugs have been ironed out now. FattMates are now the only team without a point but I'm sure they'll turn it around soon.

On the profit side, the Dollia Llamas unsurprisingly take first place, pushing the Grand Wizards out to second. The Wizards lost over £60 from their total last night and are doing well to hold on to second. Despite @bbMike's 6th place last night, Fish & Chips have actually lose 39p from their profit total and drop to 4th.
  • Options
    I'm going to share the master spreadsheet today, too. There's not much to see that isn't in the screenshots I'm posting but it will allow you to audit these results for mistakes. I've ironed out most of the issues now I think but it has been slightly more high maintenance than anticipated.

So, here is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvEs5e5fI7po0H43UFPCQtbGu57jkAAiMlre7VXhW9Q/edit?usp=sharing

There is a master results sheet ("Results") that shows each individual point awarded, so you can check that if the points don't seem to add up properly and let me know what's wrong. Please try to include the event number is your complaint as I'm not recorded the event names anywhere.

Also, it doesn't update in real time, it requires some button-pressing from me. So don't expect it to be accurate as soon as you enter a result.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Think there may be an issue with the spreadsheet or perhaps @cpfc_2010 didnt manage to update his results but he has 0 points and suggestion was he was a favourite to come first.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Thanks Nozzer.

A few of us need to get our backside in gear then. Long way to go yet though.

Well played to all the points scorers last night.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,358
    Very impressive.

g2 on the responses sheet this will take some leg work out.

=iferror(ArrayFormula(VLOOKUP(F2:F,'Points Lookup'!$A$1:$B$10,2,false)),"")
  • Options
    trevil25trevil25 Member Posts: 98
    this is a good read every morning,i'm going to support team fish&chips for no other reason than pom is in it and if he does well he might pass on some of his winnings to me on plo8 tables
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @NOSTRI just noticed that FattMates profit total is wrong as it only includes one of their totals. On second glance, a couple of the team profit totals are wrong.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

@NOSTRI just noticed that FattMates profit total is wrong as it only includes of their totals. On second glance, a couple of the team profit totals are wrong.

Well spotted. Forgot to update a formula. It wasn't counting @SR23 either. Here's an updated team leaderboard.

• Options
    Anything to get us off the bottom spot 😀
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    A good job I have a team mate. Sorry Shelley, I will try and do better from now on, had two frustrating nights so far
  • Options
    mumsie said:

Very impressive.

English only please @mumsie
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    mumsie said:

Very impressive.

Not too worried about suppressing those errors, that sheet isn't really for human consumption. It only shows an error when the cell is blank; once a result gets in, it works properly. I filled it down thinking it would save me a tiny bit of time but the form responses overwrite it with a blank cell anyway so I should really just delete them.

Unless I'm missing something else clever going on in your suggestion?
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Great spreadsheet...it’s allowed me to see how desperate @MAXALLY was with 3 rebuys to get another point! 💩👹🤪👿
  • Options
    @mumsie you might be able to help me with this though.

Any tricks to make this sort properly without going back and adding a leading zero to all the <10 results?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,358
    NOSTRI said:

mumsie said:

Very impressive.

Not too worried about suppressing those errors, that sheet isn't really for human consumption. It only shows an error when the cell is blank; once a result gets in, it works properly. I filled it down thinking it would save me a tiny bit of time but the form responses overwrite it with a blank cell anyway so I should really just delete them.

The formula sits in g2 and nothing in the cells below. it eliminates you extending

=VLOOKUP(F166,'Points Lookup'!$A$1:$B$10,2,false)
    =VLOOKUP(F177,'Points Lookup'!$A$1:$B$10,2,false)
    =VLOOKUP(F178,'Points Lookup'!$A$1:$B$10,2,false)
    etc

• Options
    edited May 2020
    mumsie said:

NOSTRI said:

mumsie said:

Very impressive.

The formula sits in g2 and nothing in the cells below. it eliminates you extending

=VLOOKUP(F166,'Points Lookup'!$A$1:$B$10,2,false)
    =VLOOKUP(F177,'Points Lookup'!$A$1:$B$10,2,false)
    =VLOOKUP(F178,'Points Lookup'!$A$1:$B$10,2,false)
    etc

Ooh that is smashing, I'm going to try that.

Edit: That works a treat. Thank you!