You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Shelley7 said:

Is it possible to republish the spreadsheet here, can't seem to find the previous links anywhere. Cheers.

I haven't posted it yet. Just want to get the first lot of results in and make sure it doesn't all fall apart. Will make it accessible to all and post a link this evening.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Reminder: We must include ALL rebuys and addons that we take in our buyins. There is no way of tracking this so we must be honest, which I'm sure we all will be anyway.
  • Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    That what I was looking for, that's great thanks :)
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Tikay10 said:

Ahh, wait, ignore me. I'm not meant to be able to open it, you were just showing the cool formulae.

Sorry.

Now about your progress on that home office computer course you are doing Tony.... ;)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814
    PKRPar said:

Our team name is ready.

Team name: FattMates

@cpfc_2010

Ha, that's superb.
    waller02 said:

Shelley7 said:

Is it possible to republish the spreadsheet here, can't seem to find the previous links anywhere. Cheers.

@NOSTRI hasn't posted a link for his spreadsheet yet, but we don't need to do anything with that, he is taking care of it. All we need to do is post our results using the link on the OP

https://forms.gle/54HC5w5BFfrMjpo98

Wow...Lord Grand wizard(s)

Super impressed with the google form and reporting mechanism, seriously...you must have spent ages on it

How did you find the time?

Thanks

Purplepoo
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    edited May 2020
    Before we start, just a recap on the T+Cs set out by the Grand Wizard, he has put the effort in for us all so let's make it as painless as possible for him.

Here is the link we will be using to submit our results:

https://forms.gle/54HC5w5BFfrMjpo98

I will just add some T&C's regarding the form for entering results.

Entering your results is your responsibility and I will not add results on your behalf without good reason

I will, however, be willing to fix mistakes if you let me know in a timely manner

Try to submit your results by 9am the following day, as that is the approximate time I will be updating the spreadsheet and posting updated results. If you miss this window, your results may not be included until the next day

You must include all rebuys/addons taken in your buyins

If you do something that accidentally breaks my spreadsheet I will be annoyed but I will fix it

If you do something that purposefully breaks my spreadsheet or enter dishonest results I will stop including your results in the spreadsheet :smile:

If anybody has any questions before we get cracking, then fire away.
  • cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    Tikay10 said:

PKRPar said:

Our team name is ready.

Team name: FattMates

@cpfc_2010

Ha, that's superb.
    We aim to please
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    I’ve not heard from Mr Frittes, hope he’s ok and raring to crush.

Please can you include us as Fish & Chips

Ta
    bbMike said:

I’ve not heard from Mr Frittes, hope he’s ok and raring to crush.

Please can you include us as Fish & Chips

Ta

Now that's even better than fatbates
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Lol, @ Mike. Was thinking of same team name.
    Hope you are well and have polished the luckbox.
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701

Lol, @ Mike. Was thinking of same team name.
    Hope you are well and have polished the luckbox.

Let's go Pom!
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,517
    Question for @NOSTRI on his excellent Results sheet...

If by some fluke I DONT cash in any event, how do you fill in the last bit ? There does not appear to be an option for 'other...NOT ITM'
  • LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    Wouldn't you only fill in the form for mtts you cashed?
    MAXALLY said:

Question for @NOSTRI on his excellent Results sheet...

If by some fluke I DONT cash in any event, how do you fill in the last bit ? There does not appear to be an option for 'other...NOT ITM'

Alan...good point, once the Lord grand wizard considers your view, revises to add NOT ITM, I'll fill all your sheets in later....using only 1 of the number keys... ;)>:)
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,517
    edited May 2020

But you could finish outside the cash spots (ie..the prize pool) but get cash back in the Bounty Hunters?

Don't tell him that James, Alan will hav e nothing to do for 10 days... :p
  • LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    Right yh, and it records losses too.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited May 2020
    MAXALLY said:

But you could finish outside the cash spots (ie..the prize pool) but get cash back in the Bounty Hunters?
    This is a very good point. I will add an option for not ITM so you can still all submit losses with bounty profit.

Do note that the form requires total winnings and not profit; we have formulas behind the scenes to calculate your actual profit.

And as @LmfaoAllin says, if you don't cash and don't get any bounties, there's no need or point to submit the result.

Edit: Actually, if we're being strict, I guess we should be submitting non-cashed results too as that buy-in still comes off our total profit. Does that sound right?